[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hotel Holding

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hotel Holding

Post by fenway »

I've just released a new tease that was made possible by the generous contribution of Fishface777 :w00t:
Be sure to pass some thanks their way!

It was a really fun project that diversified my kink experience and knowledge. Let me know what you think! Some of this was admittedly new territory for me, so I'm eager for everyone's feedback!

As usual, please let me know if you encounter any bugs/broken scripts, or grammatical errors/misspellings.

Hope y'all enjoy! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hotel Holding

Post by indyc »

It's not my kink at all (yet), I don't like metronomes/wait timers, or linear experiences. But your quality level of the past made me want to play it through in preview mode because I was so curious to see you branching out.

I'm honestly pretty impressed! You brought a high level of quality to this genre and I think/hope it will blow the lovely Fishface "out of the water". I'm really eager to hear what your target audience will think but I think you have a winner on your hands. I'd also love to see what you could do one day by tripling your kob wob workload into branching paths.

Also, I want to thank you for giving us all another chance. I know it is always hard for so little reward.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Really great tease! A bit slow to start maybe and I would enjoy more edge holding, but otherwise, I liked very thing about it.
There are very few teases, that combine edging and bladder play. Most pee holding teases are just about pee holding and many of them also come with extensive timers. You really worked the waiting well into the plot.
I wasn't aware though, that admitting the need to pee would skip content, figured that out later, so I have to replay it at some point.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

indyc wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:22 pm I don't like metronomes/wait timers, or linear experiences. But your quality level of the past made me want to play it through in preview mode because I was so curious to see you branching out.
I know our styles don't overlap with our preferences regarding the metronomes and timers. I'm a simple man, with simple fetishes, and I just want to load a tease to jerk off without having to reach my hand to click something so often. :lol:

This was a commission which prompted me branching out. It was a great experience, and I appreciate the parameters that necessitated an expansion on my part. Since it is new to me, I am really hoping people experienced with this find value in what this offers. :unsure:
indyc wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:22 pm I'd also love to see what you could do one day by tripling your kob wob workload into branching paths.
Yeah, maybe one day, but not today. This one was intense, having been made between September 16th and 18th to meet a deadline, it took 36.5 hours. :lol:
indyc wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:22 pm Also, I want to thank you for giving us all another chance. I know it is always hard for so little reward.
I reassessed things. I love the community and what this site has given me over the years. Though never preferable, good comes with bad and I've hopefully learned to handle it. Looking at what's getting traction on here, I actually feel like there's not much more room for what I have to offer in a way. A lot of it is with censorship, anime/hentai, lots of click through text, games, etc. and, no shame intended, I really don't get it. But I forgot we don't do it to be rewarded. It's nice to be around, though in a much less omni-present and producing state again.

As always, it's good to hear from you again Indy. :love:

P.S. Also, out of curiosity, what would be stuff you'd look for in a tease. Yes, I'm asking for completive list. :lol:

P.P.S. I recall someone saying a long time ago that it was possible to have timers, while also leaving the option to click through text if someone didn't want to wait being available. Is this true? If so, how is this done? :lol:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

kerkersklave wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:21 pm Really great tease! A bit slow to start maybe and I would enjoy more edge holding, but otherwise, I liked very thing about it.
There are very few teases, that combine edging and bladder play. Most pee holding teases are just about pee holding and many of them also come with extensive timers. You really worked the waiting well into the plot.
I wasn't aware though, that admitting the need to pee would skip content, figured that out later, so I have to replay it at some point.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sorry about some of the buttons jumping around. I wasn't sure how else to give people the option to jump to the end if they couldn't hang on any longer, but I figured interested people will replay it and get the lay of the land eventually. :lol:

If you've any suggestions on how to do things a bit differently to circumvent that issue, I'm all ears though! :yes:

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

fenway wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 am I reassessed things. I love the community and what this site has given me over the years. Though never preferable, good comes with bad and I've hopefully learned to handle it. Looking at what's getting traction on here, I actually feel like there's not much more room for what I have to offer in a way. A lot of it is with censorship, anime/hentai, lots of click through text, games, etc. and, no shame intended, I really don't get it. But I forgot we don't do it to be rewarded. It's nice to be around, though in a much less omni-present and producing state again.

As always, it's good to hear from you again Indy. :love:
Considering the amount of traffic Milovana still gets, I honestly don't think all that much is getting that much traction - especially not vocal. That was a super tough pill for me to swallow as one that would prefer to endlessly discuss the things I work on. A lot of users also will give you around a minute or less to impress them.
fenway wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 am P.S. Also, out of curiosity, what would be stuff you'd look for in a tease. Yes, I'm asking for completive list. :lol:
Oh gosh... I was going to PM you this to not derail your thread but here you go:
Spoiler: show
I don't even think I know my own comprehensive list haha. The MAIN thing I look for in any interactive adult medium is the fact that it gives me situations and choices where I can be tempted enough to cross a line or two. Then I want to witness the result of those actions. "What did I get myself into?" and "What have I done?" are two core feelings I aim for. The more actual options I have, the more I can bend the story to my own fantasy or explore one that I'm curious about at my own pace. It is harder for me to fantasize about a completely linear experience as it just feels like someone else to me. In other words, temptation is king but doesn't feel like temptation if I have no choice.

It's important to me that the dialog matches the picture so I can actually be immersed instead of feeling like I'm having random gallery images thrown at me in a slideshow. (I think you do this very well)

My favorite teases/games also have some degree of exploration or other things to make them replay-able.

Status affects are pretty huge in my book. For me they drive home the feelings and impacts of repercussions.

I was spoiled by Cock Heroes before ever hearing a metronome so it just feels... obsolete to me. CH are also very linear so that is a format I have drifted away from over time. (Despite still enjoying how good people have become at video editing sexy things)

I would love to see what you could do with these goals and your dialog skill which is better than my own. However, I don't expect anyone to be as crazy as I am to put the part time job effort that's required to make these for so little return. I saw you just made a Patreon so if you have growth plans there send me a message in discord (same name) and I have lots of suggested directions for you.

fenway wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 am P.P.S. I recall someone saying a long time ago that it was possible to have timers, while also leaving the option to click through text if someone didn't want to wait being available. Is this true? If so, how is this done? :lol:
While I don't suggest this method for a tease completely build around making you wait and piss yourself - Yes, there sure is.
skip.JPG
skip.JPG (34.08 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

fenway wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:53 am I wasn't sure how else to give people the option to jump to the end if they couldn't hang on any longer, but I figured interested people will replay it and get the lay of the land eventually. :lol:
What works for me personally to prolong the experience is to pee just a little, like 100ml from time to time. I did this in the end to run through the whole tease. The problem with pee holding is, that however large your bladder is, the time between really urgent and unbearable is not that long. Especially, if you start drinking a lot, the production of pee is slow in the beginning, but then speeds up. And of course what you want for the fetish is to get to a feeling of some urgency quite early in the tease, but then to play with it for a long time. What can work is to allow the player some release from time to time, but reduce the amount he is allowed, make it harder to get the release etc. over time and keep him drinking. If you balance that right, you can keep him at a level of needing to pee very urgently for as long as you want.
So after some buildup time there should probably be an opportunity to release a little pee every 15 minutes or so, depending on how urgent you want to keep the player. If you want to keep him right on the brink of exploding, there should be be opportunities more often but with smaller amounts allowed to release and with more interaction to push the time. Like ask the player if he is about to explode after 5 minutes, if he says yes, tease him a bit, try to talk him into holding out and after another 5 minutes allow him a spurt, repeat.

I've also noted some small bugs: one verbal count down misses the "seven" and an other one has no automatic progress on "one". The player has to click.

Also, when you actually click the "need to pee" option, the "skip part" thing does at some point appears twice. Also some dialog does not make sense on certain paths through the tease. For example the section with the owner refers back to the scene at the swimming pool. But that might not have happened depending on earlier choices.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

fenway wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 am I reassessed things. I love the community and what this site has given me over the years. Though never preferable, good comes with bad and I've hopefully learned to handle it. Looking at what's getting traction on here, I actually feel like there's not much more room for what I have to offer in a way. A lot of it is with censorship, anime/hentai, lots of click through text, games, etc. and, no shame intended, I really don't get it. But I forgot we don't do it to be rewarded. It's nice to be around, though in a much less omni-present and producing state again.
How much of mainstream television do you think is great? :lol:

For me, your teases are some of the highlights. I'm not much interested in the classic teases anymore, and most of the interactive ones are boring, not well made, etc. Which is fine, it is hard work to make a tease and people have to try. I also don't get most of the hentai and I also don't get games that do not contain any teasing instructions. Because if I want just a game I would play something else. But some of these are popular, but people have different taste.

As I've said before, anything above 4 I consider a good rating, they are viewed by a lot of people and enjoyed by a lot of people. Just think, if you have a tease appealing to 50% of the players rating it 4, because they liked it but don't feel it is quite perfect, and the other 50% rate it 3 or 2, you end up with a rating from 3 to 3,5. And teases over time get several 10k views. So even a rating of 3,5 means, thousands of people have had a good time playing the tease.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

kerkersklave wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:10 pm The problem with pee holding is, that however large your bladder is, the time between really urgent and unbearable is not that long. Especially, if you start drinking a lot, the production of pee is slow in the beginning, but then speeds up. And of course what you want for the fetish is to get to a feeling of some urgency quite early in the tease, but then to play with it for a long time. What can work is to allow the player some release from time to time, but reduce the amount he is allowed, make it harder to get the release etc. over time and keep him drinking. If you balance that right, you can keep him at a level of needing to pee very urgently for as long as you want.
Great suggestion, I'll keep this in mind!
kerkersklave wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:10 pm I've also noted some small bugs: one verbal count down misses the "seven" and an other one has no automatic progress on "one". The player has to click.

Also, when you actually click the "need to pee" option, the "skip part" thing does at some point appears twice. Also some dialog does not make sense on certain paths through the tease. For example the section with the owner refers back to the scene at the swimming pool. But that might not have happened depending on earlier choices.
Do you remember which sections these occur? I'm having trouble finding them, and would like to have them fixed right away. D:

kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Do you remember which sections these occur? I'm having trouble finding them, and would like to have them fixed right away. D:
I'm sorry, I was thinking about something else at the time :lol:
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

kerkersklave wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:56 pm I'm sorry, I was thinking about something else at the time :lol:
Lol, fair enough. :lol: