Miss Charlot‘s Obedience Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Martin1990
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Charlot‘s Obedience Challenge

Post by Martin1990 »

Dear Miss Charlot,

Many thanks for your first assignment. I completed 1200 strokes successfully. It was difficult, but I managed to do it.

Below, you will find my picture.

Martin
Spoiler: show

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Report 1

Post by j3rry »

Task 1

I’m not sure if my balls are empty enough now however yesterday I ruined 3 times and cummed fully ~30 hours ago. Now I understand Your hint.

Well, It’s high time to start the metronome. I’m really frightened of the beat sounds. They are very fast and it’s just the beginning but I hope that another valuable hint on no nudity will help me not to cum today. That’s why I opened this website https://chaturbate.com/tag/nonude where I found Eva.
r00xvel.jpg
r00xvel.jpg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
At present I’m writing this report while stroking with the other hand. 😊 Generally I enjoy the metronome tasks because I have no control. I’m not used to stroking continuously without any breaks. I rather take short breaks along my jerking sessions because I like to do very fast strokes what can be tiring especially during hot summer. I’m not looking currently at the timer. It could make me got nervous while I’m feeling weak twitches which are announcing like a light edge could happen. I think ten minutes is a long period of time, so I may see how much time is still left. Oh, it passed 13 minutes but I will keep on stroking for a while and further too. Thank You so much for permission to jerk off as long as I don’t cum. Stroking now feels great. I want to stroke until You give second assignment. :blush: I don't want to stop stroking. I love it. Luckily, I can do that. It would be an unpleasant surprise if the task forced me to stroke. My dick will definitely be trembling with astonishment. That would be a heavy pain. Good, it didn't happen. It looks all those 4 loads from yesterday were effective. I don't feel like cumming but the hint for next task makes me suspect smth opposite.

Task 2

Well, the beach with people.

https://milovana.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38111

Charlot wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:21 pm I have chosen two of you already for elimination. However, I want those to suffer more. Therefore, I will not reveal the names of those until shortly before the end of this challenge.
:yikes: When I saw this, that made me speechless. :-O Thank You, Miss Charlot for being the Best. :bow:
2O23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 2O23 »

I completed task 1.

Charlot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Charlot »

Assignment 2

I see that most of you completed assignment 1 already. Well done to everyone who made it. If you have completed assignment 1, but haven’t replied yet, you should do so by the end of the day. Otherwise, you will be eliminated. Since assignment 1 is still running, I will not reveal who is eliminated until tomorrow.

For today’s assignment I all want you to do the following task:

Hands on your dick, you will do some edging today:
1. Bring yourself really close to cumming. Keep on edge for 20 seconds. The goal is that you’re really close. While on edge, a few more pumps should be enough to make you cum. Don’t cum though!
2. Repeat this process 10 times.

The deadline for this assignment is Sunday evening.

Best wishes
Miss Charlot
dddppp23
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dddppp23 »

Hello Miss Charlot,

Edging is fun, but holding edges is very difficult for me, especially after the first few.
Nonetheless, I have managed to complete Assignment 2.
This task was much more arousing than the last one, so I think it has done it's job.
I was very optimistic after the first task, but I am already much more needy and frustrated than I thought I would be, so the next few days are probably going to be hell.
I am, however, still grateful to be allowed to go through it for you.

I do have one question as to how you formulate the tasks.
When you say: "repeat x times" do you mean "do x times in total" or "do it once and then repeat another x times"?
I have been assuming the latter for Assignments 1 and 2, so I have edged 11 times for Assignment 2.

Cheers
Hey, i am recording some audio documenting my deteriorating sanity over the course of Miss Charlot's Obedience Challenge here:
https://soundgasm.net/u/dddppp23/Day-3-Part-1
https://soundgasm.net/u/dddppp23/Day-3-Part-2
Please tell me what you think, as I have never done anything like this before
softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

Miss Charlot,
I have completed assignment #2 for you. Thank you for the chance to push my limits for you again. It was difficult for me to hold that many edges for the desired 20 seconds. I almost failed more than once. I honestly don't think I could have held them for 30 seconds after the third edge. Thank you for the assignment. I am excited to see what you have planned for us next. I will have a difficult time keeping myself chaste, but I think you already know that and will be smiling more as week goes on.
-softspeak

In response to the question by dddppp23, I did wonder myself about how many times after reading the assignment twice, then I did the first edge, and then followed it with 10 more as stated in the assignment. But I did wonder...
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.
h723623
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by h723623 »

Hello Miss Charlot,

I have completed the assignment 2. There were moments were I got quite close to failing. My balls are definetly filling up.
I have also done 11 edges, just to make sure.
- h
Gloria's Cum Tribute
briguy4444808
Explorer
Explorer

Post by briguy4444808 »

Hi Miss Charlot,

I have completed assignment #2 for you. I held an edge for 20 seconds and then repeated that 10 times as you instructed. As I got to the last few edges I came so close to cumming and wanted to so badly but managed to hold on and complete all of the edges for you.
Gooner_Forever
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Gooner_Forever »

Hello Miss Charlot,

I have completed assignment 2 just as you instructed. That last few edges were difficult not to go over the edge but I managed to hold on. I cannot wait to see the next assignment.
arpeggio
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by arpeggio »

Hi Miss Charlot,

I have completed assignment #2 as well and sent you proof of completion. I tried to rest at least 30 seconds between edges after holding each for 20 seconds so the 11 total edges were honest. I really should have emptied my balls more before we began the challenge because I was quite close a few times. It is amazing to feel so close to an orgasm and it makes me so turned on to deny myself that pleasurable release just for you. Altogether, I am horny, frustrated, and incredibly turned on by submitting to you. I look forward to the 3rd challenge if it pleases you to allow me to continue.
Grigo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Grigo »

Hi Miss Charlot!

I have completed the assignment 2.
The last three edges were quite difficult to control, but I managed to succeed.
Only the second task and so much excitement already.
Thanks.
Spaghetti-Kentucky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Spaghetti-Kentucky »

Miss Charlot, thank you for the second task. I have now completed the edging and holding. One of my favorite activities. I did a bunch more than the task asked for, a perfect way to spend a weekend.
Forum game history:
tc735
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tc735 »

Hi Miss Charlot,

I have completed the 2nd assignment. By the end I needed only the slightest touch to remain on the edge. Thank you for this assignment. It was challenging, but actually less challenging than I anticipated. I can see that in a few days time it will be seriously difficult to stay in control with the sort of tasks I imagine you will set.
Last edited by tc735 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poiu7890
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by poiu7890 »

Last edited by poiu7890 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awayaway411
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Awayaway411 »

Hi Miss Charlot,

I have completed the 2nd assignment, it was challenging to hold my edges but I still managed to finish it!