Miss Charlot‘s Obedience Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
hrosix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Miss Charlot‘s Obedience Challenge

Post by hrosix »

Hello Miss Charlot,

I completed the second assignment, I enjoyed it to the fullest, but it was a real challange. The 6th and 7th edge were the most I was struggling, but I managed to not go over the edge.
I must say this was really fun and my balls are starting to hurt, next days will be real challange!
Thank you.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

Hello Miss Charlot.

2nd assignment properly done. I do need more training on holding an edge, so it was really hard for me. Done it a first time then repeated it 10 times. Holding edges is always a challenge for me!

Thanks
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Report 2

Post by j3rry »

Whew! If you could see my facial expressions while I was riding the first edge. During the second edge, even my tongue started dancing. My dick got thick and felt very hard. I was always really horrified during those painful 20 seconds. So, while holding the edge, I caught my breath from fear. I even couldn't stand touching my dick on those edges. I was squirming in agony.

Suddenly, stroking towards the edge started to be risky because I clearly felt that the cum is ready. To survive early edges, it was enough to just slow down stroking. Then things went serious after I felt that something wants to leak out. There was nothing to do but look and wait for cum. But luckily 7th edge was successful. Phew! What a relief and not a release. :smile: I should have cooled down and taken a few deep breaths. That was obviously quite a sensible idea but my dick wanted to be stroked what wasn't helping. I was trying to watch only clothed girls because otherwise I will definitely cum.
Struggling through next edges was such a difficult task, I even closed my eyes from edging pain. My dick was hard as a rock.
The time has come to edge for the last time. My dick was more intelligent than my goonned brain. Last edge wasn't effortless. I had to build up to it very long. He understood that was the last time of stroking during Sunday. That's true we think with our dicks. When the last edge happened, my dicked moved my body on my knees. Probably he was begging not to deny for the day. However no free stroking today seems reasonable, because for sure I could fail this whole challenge after such tough task.
Censor_Slut
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Emilja

Post by Censor_Slut »

Hello Mistress Charlot.

I have completed assignment 2. Holding edges is very difficult for me and I struggled a lot at the end. I was afraid I would have to ruin the last one but managed to control it. Awaiting your next assignment.

It's Time to Duel:

9 Win 9 Lose

BetaBlocker assessment for Censor_Slut:
Your beta score is: 61.5%
Your recommended Beta Blocker level is: 4 (out of 7)
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

Miss Charlote, I finished the second task. I got in the mood and 10 turned into 100
was blissful nonetheless :-P
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
2O23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 2O23 »

Assignment 2 completed. :yes:

Mistypanda22 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:14 pm Miss Charlote, I finished the second task. I got in the mood and 10 turned into 100
was blissful nonetheless :-P
How disobedient Mistypanda22. :no:
dddppp23
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dddppp23 »

2O23 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:57 pm How disobedient Mistypanda22. :no:
I don't think Miss Charlot is gonna mind someone going above and beyond, especially considering that it is not going to make his life any easier. Honestly I applaud the courage (or goonbrain) it must have taken to get to 100.
Hey, i am recording some audio documenting my deteriorating sanity over the course of Miss Charlot's Obedience Challenge here:
https://soundgasm.net/u/dddppp23/Day-3-Part-1
https://soundgasm.net/u/dddppp23/Day-3-Part-2
Please tell me what you think, as I have never done anything like this before
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

dddppp23 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:08 pm
2O23 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:57 pm How disobedient Mistypanda22. :no:
I don't think Miss Charlot is gonna mind someone going above and beyond, especially considering that it is not going to make his life any easier. Honestly I applaud the courage (or goonbrain) it must have taken to get to 100.
Precisely
In all honesty though... I like edging a little toooo much. Sometimes 10 is much too little for me (sometimes)
please help me cum v2
tc735
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tc735 »

Hi Miss Charlot, could you please provide some sort of update? Don't feel pressured to include a new task in your next post, but I'm sure we'd all like to know whether or not you plan to continue this challenge.
Censor_Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Censor_Slut »

Is anyone else still holding out? I have edged 10 times every day while waiting, and am aching. So wondering if their are any others in my situation :lol: :lol: .

It's Time to Duel:

9 Win 9 Lose

softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

Yes, I'm still holding out as well. A couple of edges here and there as I wait.
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

same. i wonder what happened
please help me cum v2
Censor_Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Censor_Slut »

Well, congratulations to those of us who made it. I don't think we get a prize though :weep: . I am sad that this game died out, was really hoping I could win that picture. If nothing else I guess it was good practice or November :lol: :lol: .

It's Time to Duel:

9 Win 9 Lose

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

Censor_Slut wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:46 am Is anyone else still holding out? I have edged 10 times every day while waiting, and am aching. So wondering if their are any others in my situation :lol: :lol: .
I haven't cummed too.
Censor_Slut wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:12 pm I am sad that this game died out, was really hoping I could win that picture.
I also wanted to win that prize.
Charlot wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:58 pm 2. If you’re eliminated (for whatever reason), you will perform a ruined orgasm. Only the winner is allowed to cum properly in the end.
:bow: Dear Miss Charlot,
:sorry: Don't let me disturb You but I haven't been cumming for 10 days, so could You tell me which kind of orgasm can I perform? :please: :love: j3rry
softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

Miss,
I do hoe you are doing well and simply distracted with more important things than the subs like me, who are so willing to jump at your every whim. I am like others, disappointed, both in that I was unable to show you my desire to please you and that this adventure has ended. Be safe, m'Lady.
-softspeak
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.