EVIL STEPMOMMMY 1.9 [Preview]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Is the current willpower system:

Too easy
16%
Too hard
18%
About right
65%

Total votes: 49

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: EVIL STEPMOMMMY 1.9 [Preview]

Post by ritewriter »

ScrotesMcGotes wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:59 pm Just wanted to know: is the Clinic storyline not built yet? I think I’ve tried everything but unable to get to it!
There are two partial Clinic endings if you run to Mrs. White. The full Clinic ending is still to come.

See the GOOD PATIENT and BAD PATIENT endings in the walkthrough.

viewtopic.php?p=336412#p336412
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

Speaking of endings, have you been working on new endings or just converting to the new system?
AFro62
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFro62 »

I'm stuck on the text message from Mrs White. Will not go past the ta-tas screen
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am Speaking of endings, have you been working on new endings or just converting to the new system?
Almost entirely the new system so far.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

AFro62 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:59 pm I'm stuck on the text message from Mrs White. Will not go past the ta-tas screen
Thanks! Found the error. Should be fixed. FYI 1.9 is very much still be worked on so it will probably break in other places as well.
Zinni
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zinni »

Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to the next update.
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

ritewriter wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:28 am
Sissycow wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am Speaking of endings, have you been working on new endings or just converting to the new system?
You weren't kidding about all the work going into the new system. Thank you for all the hard work
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:00 pm
You weren't kidding about all the work going into the new system. Thank you for all the hard work
Yeah, I basically have to rewrite every single eval. And there are way more evals than you might think.

Once it's done though, I will be able to adjust things like will checks, will loss or gain, and the change rate for addictions by just editing the init file, so changing game balance to make it harder or easier will be relatively simple.

For example, for submissiveness rating, instead of <sub=sub+1> the new code is <sub=sub+add> where add is a controllable variable that can be set in init, or reset during the course of the game.

I could do a search/replace, but I'm also adding a notification whenever the player's addictions change, just like the current will notifications, so I've been going through the whole thing one line at a time.

I'm working alphabetically by scene order, and I'm in the m's right now. Luckily a lot of scenes start with A (for Angela), B (for Bridgette) or K (for Karma, Kenzie and Kristina) so I'm about 2/3rds of the way through.
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

ritewriter wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:42 pm
Sissycow wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:00 pm

Yeah, I basically have to rewrite every single eval. And there are way more evals than you might think.

Once it's done though, I will be able to adjust things like will checks, will loss or gain, and the change rate for addictions by just editing the init file, so changing game balance to make it harder or easier will be relatively simple.

For example, for submissiveness rating, instead of <sub=sub+1> the new code is <sub=sub+add> where add is a controllable variable that can be set in init, or reset during the course of the game.

I could do a search/replace, but I'm also adding a notification whenever the player's addictions change, just like the current will notifications, so I've been going through the whole thing one line at a time.

I'm working alphabetically by scene order, and I'm in the m's right now. Luckily a lot of scenes start with A (for Angela), B (for Bridgette) or K (for Karma, Kenzie and Kristina) so I'm about 2/3rds of the way through.
I love when I'm doing stuff in order and it looks like I'm half way through but realize that like 80% of everything is actually done
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Still working my way SLOWLY through this revision. I know it will all be worth it in the long run, but it's just a ton of work and actual work work is taking up all my time.

Meanwhile though, I experimented a little with the chatbot writing tool on Yodayo.com and I made a Bridgette AI chatbot, so you can interact with Bridgette on your own! It's even possible to get an unprompted guest appearance by Natalie. Or you can write her or any other character in yourself when responding to the prompts.

Here's a sample section generated by the chatbot:
Bridgette watches with a mixture of amusement and satisfaction as you beg for Natalie's cock. "That's it, little bitch," she taunts, her voice dripping with cruelty. "Ask for it like the worthless cockslut you are."

As Natalie hesitates, Bridgette leans in close to whisper in her ear. "Go ahead, darling," she encourages. "Give him what he wants. He needs to learn his place."

With a triumphant smirk, Bridgette returns to filming the scene, capturing every moment of your degradation and submission. "That's right, Junior," she says, her voice dripping with mockery. "Keep begging for Natalie's cock like the little bitch you are."
Not bad.

You can try it here:

https://yodayo.com/tavern/characters/8e ... 0c51b4581/
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

ritewriter wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:05 pm Still working my way SLOWLY through this revision. I know it will all be worth it in the long run, but it's just a ton of work and actual work work is taking up all my time.

Meanwhile though, I experimented a little with the chatbot writing tool on Yodayo.com and I made a Bridgette AI chatbot, so you can interact with Bridgette on your own! It's even possible to get an unprompted guest appearance by Natalie. Or you can write her or any other character in yourself when responding to the prompts.

Here's a sample section generated by the chatbot:
Bridgette watches with a mixture of amusement and satisfaction as you beg for Natalie's cock. "That's it, little bitch," she taunts, her voice dripping with cruelty. "Ask for it like the worthless cockslut you are."

As Natalie hesitates, Bridgette leans in close to whisper in her ear. "Go ahead, darling," she encourages. "Give him what he wants. He needs to learn his place."

With a triumphant smirk, Bridgette returns to filming the scene, capturing every moment of your degradation and submission. "That's right, Junior," she says, her voice dripping with mockery. "Keep begging for Natalie's cock like the little bitch you are."
Not bad.

You can try it here:

Well if Natalie is in it I have to give it a try.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Sissycow wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:06 am
Well if Natalie is in it I have to give it a try.
I'm not 100% sure she'll show up. She did in testing, though not every time. Once there was another maid, a cis-female named Natasha. I didn't write any prompts for her, but she showed up anyway.

I've found that if you want a character to appear, you can drive it a little. So if a maid appears unnamed, you can write, for example:
I look in shock at the maid. She's got long hair and a girlish figure, and she's wearing a latex maid's outfit, heavy makeup and impossibly tall heels, but under it all, I realize, it's my high school best friend, Nate!

And that will set the parameters for the character. But she shows up pretty often even without it.

Let me know how it goes!
Pinkygen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Pinkygen »

I'm having way too much fun playing with "AI" Stepmommy. In the first few iterations, she definitely squashed me like a bug and hypnotized me into a toy. But currently I've locked her in a jail and she is trying to figure out how to reclaim her previously dominant family position - possibly with the help of the other female prisoners.

"Bridgette watches as [ME] disappears from view, his determination to protect the city evident in every step. A part of her is impressed by his dedication, but another part is consumed with jealousy and resentment. As she sits in her cell, bound and powerless, she can't help but wonder how long it will take for her to regain control over her life and her family.

In the meantime, she must find a way to survive in this harsh new reality. She looks over at Poison Ivy, considering the possibilities of alliance or manipulation. Maybe together, they could find a way to escape and reclaim what was taken from them. Or perhaps, Bridgette could use her charm and cunning to turn the situation to her advantage. The future remains uncertain, but one thing is clear: Bridgette will stop at nothing to regain her position of power and dominance." :lol:
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Hahahaha, hilarious! Keep me updated. Hopefully she'll break out with Poison Ivy and get her revenge!
shadshad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by shadshad »

ritewriter wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:05 pm
You can try it here:

Awesome. It feels like I write my own Bridgette fanfiction. :lol: