[RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

krypto
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On

Post by krypto »

Im trying to add my own videos to the local file, but I cant get the starting beat to be on time with my videos bpm. Anyone know what value the StartTime variable uses?
FinaglesLaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FinaglesLaw »

I really like the idea of this cock hero, and the video content is top notch. I have had a problem trying to play it though. I was never able to get it to load smoothly online, so I decided to download the full file set for offline use. The videos work just fine now, and there are no more loading issues. The problem is that the beat meter doesn't seem to be working. It will show up a few seconds into a round, and give a simple beat pattern. After a few beats, the beat meter just stops and stays blank the rest of the round. It is almost like it breaks when it tries to switch beat patterns. I have tried letting it run for a few rounds, but the same thing happens each round. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want to play this, but I was looking forward to the randomized beat meter.
FinaglesLaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FinaglesLaw »

lusting wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:46 pm I had the same issue. I launched the developer tools (Ctrl-Shift-I) to see if there was any error reported from the Javascript code, and to my amazement, saw that this "solved" the issue; the beatmeter kept working fine...

My guess: with the developer tools open the window got smaller, and somehow that solved a performance problem.
The same thing happened for me, so it is a consistent problem. Although it does fix the beat meter issue, it reduces the video to about 1/4 size which basically ruins the immersion :\'-(

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem? I have been trying to find a way to experience this Cock Hero since it was first posted, and I'm about ready to just give up on it.
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

FinaglesLaw wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:45 am
lusting wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:46 pm I had the same issue. I launched the developer tools (Ctrl-Shift-I) to see if there was any error reported from the Javascript code, and to my amazement, saw that this "solved" the issue; the beatmeter kept working fine...

My guess: with the developer tools open the window got smaller, and somehow that solved a performance problem.
The same thing happened for me, so it is a consistent problem. Although it does fix the beat meter issue, it reduces the video to about 1/4 size which basically ruins the immersion :\'-(

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem? I have been trying to find a way to experience this Cock Hero since it was first posted, and I'm about ready to just give up on it.
That's no good! I've tried a few things to see if I can recreate this problem, and the only things that I've found so far that cause it are:
  • Trying to run the game in Firefox, or
  • Disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome.
Assuming you're using Chrome, can you open Settings, click 'System' in the left-hand menu, and make sure 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled?
FinaglesLaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FinaglesLaw »

WeaselOne wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:35 pm That's no good! I've tried a few things to see if I can recreate this problem, and the only things that I've found so far that cause it are:
  • Trying to run the game in Firefox, or
  • Disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome.
Assuming you're using Chrome, can you open Settings, click 'System' in the left-hand menu, and make sure 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled?
I am running the game in Chrome, and I have hardware acceleration enabled. If it is an issue that just relates to a few users, don't waste too much time looking into it. Thanks for trying though.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by r0nin47 »

Doesn't work online. Videos either stop playing, or never play at all.

I tried running it locally with the instructions given, and all I get is a black window.

Nice concept, but the execution needs work.
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

r0nin47 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 pm Nice concept, but the execution needs work.
On that subject, I've just moved to a new web server and updated the game to v1.0.6, which should have much better first-time performance! If you're interested but the game hasn't worked well for you before, now is a great time to give it another try. Another, more fun, update is on the way soonish.

If you're still seeing v1.0.4 on the menu (or anything else wonky), you may need to clear your cookies for the site (in Chrome, Settings->Privacy & Security->Third Party Cookies->See all site data and permissions->Click the trash can next to weaselone.fun).
r0nin47 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 pm I tried running it locally with the instructions given, and all I get is a black window.
Usually that happens because the --allow-file-access-from-files flag isn't set in Chrome; make sure you end all chrome processes before running it with that option, or it won't work. If that's not the issue, then hopefully at least the streaming version will work better for you now!
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

WeaselOne wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 am
r0nin47 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 pm Nice concept, but the execution needs work.
On that subject, I've just moved to a new web server and updated the game to v1.0.6, which should have much better first-time performance! If you're interested but the game hasn't worked well for you before, now is a great time to give it another try. Another, more fun, update is on the way soonish.

If you're still seeing v1.0.4 on the menu (or anything else wonky), you may need to clear your cookies for the site (in Chrome, Settings->Privacy & Security->Third Party Cookies->See all site data and permissions->Click the trash can next to weaselone.fun).
r0nin47 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 pm I tried running it locally with the instructions given, and all I get is a black window.
Usually that happens because the --allow-file-access-from-files flag isn't set in Chrome; make sure you end all chrome processes before running it with that option, or it won't work. If that's not the issue, then hopefully at least the streaming version will work better for you now!
Much better, thank you!
DemonicSentry
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Post by DemonicSentry »

Can someone please explain to me how to use the offline version. I don't know how to open chrome with the given commend line so this works. My tech skills are not good at all tbh...