Fitness Girls 0.2.1 [Feedback]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Fitness Girls 0.2.1 [Feedback]

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

You're transported to a beautiful beach house and are asked to battle a wide variety of girls who all want to make you cum... And force you to ruin your orgasm. Once you've beaten enough of them, you get to cum for real.

After what feels like forever, I'm happy to announce that I finally have a version of my tease that should work.

You can play it here. I hope you enjoy it, and if there are any problems, let me know here and I'll do my best to track them down.

Thanks to everyone who've posted teases-they've provided inspiration and examples of what eos can do Also, thanks especially to those who have helped me, not least Fapnip, whose amazing code powers this tease.

Boring behind the scenes stuff:
Spoiler: show
This has been a project I have been working on basically since I discovered this site, inspired by people like Fapnip and Shattered.
Things were a little touch and go for a while, I was basically bashing my head against a cinderblock-my code was layers of junk on layers of junk, I was disorganized and couldn't make any progress...
So, I decided it was time to put to use what I'd learned by looking at other teases and lurking the forum, and I refactored the whole tease. A little Javascript goes a long way. That gave me a much cleaner environment to work in, because I was no longer saddled by horrible, janky code. Well. That's probably a lie. Let's go with less horrible, janky code.

With all that said, I'm pretty happy with where the tease is at, and once this thread is up for a couple days, I'll start working on the next update. I have lots more content I want to add, but I needed to release something to give myself a base to work off of.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Fitness Girls 0.2.1 [Feedback]

Post by Jackal403 »

Been looking forward to this one getting a proper release! That being said I got stuck in a loop fairly early.

First meeting with Blake outside of the intro, after choosing to stay longer. There's a 15 second pic where she's playing with a toy, halfway through the timer it says she's lost in thought. After the timer runs out, the same slide starts over. Repeated 5 or 6 times, only way out was to hit the cumming button.

Will post again if I find more!

Cheers.
BostonJOI
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BostonJOI »

Great concept - love all the different games and choices to be made along the way!

I may have found a loop; I came across the same model and game 4 times in a row. The model was the blonde woman on the strip pole. The only way out of it seemed to be by pressing done resting when meeting Blake between this model. Also, the last two text buttons are blank but require me to click through.

Cheers! Looking forward to playing more and to seeing how this tease evolves.
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

Jackal403 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:53 pm First meeting with Blake outside of the intro, after choosing to stay longer. There's a 15 second pic where she's playing with a toy, halfway through the timer it says she's lost in thought. After the timer runs out, the same slide starts over. Repeated 5 or 6 times, only way out was to hit the cumming button.
Fixed- the go to was targeting the same page. Duhh
BostonJOI wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:33 pm I may have found a loop; I came across the same model and game 4 times in a row. The model was the blonde woman on the strip pole. The only way out of it seemed to be by pressing done resting when meeting Blake between this model. Also, the last two text buttons are blank but require me to click through.
Yeah this had a couple sequencing mistakes and I also fixed the say actions.

Thank you for the kind words!
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Loving the game so far.
Think I may have found a bug. When you come across Whitney and her friend, is it meant to be the end of the game. The only option you get at the end is "cumming" for her when she asks. Is this a hidden timer trick because if so it didn't seem to want to end for me.
I came across her only 2 round in making the game very short. I then tried endless mode and although I got more rounds in, when I came across them again and it ended the game.
Also the metronome in Whitney's round fucks up for me. It's like there is 2 beats going on at the same time or 1 that never ends.

PS: loves getting to meet Nyla in the boss round 😻💦
Sam Park
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sam Park »

How long do short, medium, and long take?
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by r0nin47 »

It has a lot of potential, but in its current state, there are too many bugs/too much missing content to make it really playable.
vvkchoubey
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Post by vvkchoubey »

Would like to point out some bugs,
(I played with settings as, Hard/Long/Classic)
  • The tease ended just after one round!
    Don't know why but it did.
  • Tried it again and it went for four rounds and ended.
  • Tried again and this time I got the same error as someone posted earlier about whitney, it has two metronome running I think and it ends the game there without the final part
  • Gave it another go after 3 days and then I finally got to the end yesterday where I had to choose between all the girls
  • There is a password thing too but I don't know it has any work or not?
But it was good actually, in spite of all errors I still gave it 5Stars..
Hope it helps
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Found an early error.

Typed name.
Ready to start? Yes
changed setting to turn CBT on
Said no to her offer of starting me off
(no problem...)
,,,then it froze with just her picture on the screen,
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:00 pm Loving the game so far.
Thanks!
Zofia Little Flame wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:00 pm Think I may have found a bug. When you come across Whitney and her friend, is it meant to be the end of the game. The only option you get at the end is "cumming" for her when she asks. Is this a hidden timer trick because if so it didn't seem to want to end for me.
I came across her only 2 round in making the game very short. I then tried endless mode and although I got more rounds in, when I came across them again and it ended the game.
Explanation to that below, *spoilers*.
Spoiler: show
So while there was a bug here (you weren't supposed to automatically be sent to cum for her and Aidra), you still need to accumulate the needed score. Once you are there, the only option is to cum for Whitney.
Zofia Little Flame wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:00 pm Also the metronome in Whitney's round fucks up for me. It's like there is 2 beats going on at the same time or 1 that never ends.
Fixed!
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

vvkchoubey wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:41 am Would like to point out some bugs,
(I played with settings as, Hard/Long/Classic)
  • The tease ended just after one round!
    Don't know why but it did.
  • Tried it again and it went for four rounds and ended.
If this sort of thing happens, I struggle to track things down without the girls' name or a description. Any information you can add helps!
vvkchoubey wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:41 am
  • Tried again and this time I got the same error as someone posted earlier about whitney, it has two metronome running I think and it ends the game there without the final part
  • There is a password thing too but I don't know it has any work or not?
Currently, there's no way to use the password function, I only had it there for development purposes. I might disable it if it causes more confusion, but there will be passwords you can earn in the future.
vvkchoubey wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:41 am But it was good actually, in spite of all errors I still gave it 5Stars..
Hope it helps
I'm glad you liked it!
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

whaappen1968 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:30 pm Found an early error.

Typed name.
Ready to start? Yes
changed setting to turn CBT on
Said no to her offer of starting me off
(no problem...)
,,,then it froze with just her picture on the screen,
I did my best to check pages for instant, fatal errors, and I think I tracked this one down. Of course, it could be something else, but I did fix one encounter that would've caused what you described. Thanks!
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

Sam Park wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:08 pm How long do short, medium, and long take?
It can vary quite a bit, but very approximately, Short should take 15-20 minutes, Medium 30 odd minutes, and Long 45 minutes to an hour.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Great work on the quick fixes. Been loving what you have made so far and looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
I may have found a few more bugs:

1- Endless mode - is it truly endless? Are you meant to be able to keep going round after round forever and when you get your points can pick a reward when you want to stop. Because I got about 10 rounds in 30+ points and then got a list of girls to pick as a reward which then ended the game after that. No choice to continue and skip the reward round for later. An idea would be maybe a continue button and then you have to do X number more rounds to get the choice to take your reward now or later. See how greedy people get if they want to continue but fail to make it back to the reward choice.

2- Blake (Boss) - when I got to pick a reward girl during my not to endless run, I picked Blake. It was the clothing try on. But after see made me edge for the first time the beat continued and then scene got stuck there. No more progress, had to close the game.

What are your plans for continuing this. I see it's a 0.x.x version. Does this mean more to come and play.

PS: anytime I ran into Blake during the normal teasing rounds she gets me so horny. I struggle with her as she is relentless and doesn't give you an edge button. Just fucking myself faster and faster for her and it seems to go on and on 🥵💦. Not that me or my pussy were complaining but she has made me fail once already. Getting her late on is leg shaking for me.

Keep up the great work 💜
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I also have found a couple of bugs:

Mandy: at the end of her session, there are two timers at the same time and no stroking sound.

With the girl, that tells you to guess the number of strokes you need to edge. I chose fast strokes and clicked "on edge". After some dialog I ended up on the "thank you for playing" page of the tease for no apparent reason.

Reese the CBT-Girl: when she told me to cum, I selected that I am unable to do it. She told me to cum for someone else. The tease just stopped there. The console said "GoalSCore undefined".

To be honest, it is a great and very interactive tease, but currently it is buggy as hell. I played it three times now, the first two times ended prematurely. I'm not even sure that I got to the cumming-phase with my last run correctly. I had only acquired 34 points I think, which seemed a bit low for winning a "long" game. You really should test thing thing a bit more. EOS has a debug mode, where you can skip timers and such to run through the tease a bunch of times quickly.