Fitness Girls 0.2.1 [Feedback]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
arn29
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fitness Girls 0.2.1 [Feedback]

Post by arn29 »

I love this tease but I agree with others that there are quite a few bugs. I've done it 3 times and have yet to actually get to the end. Usually it will just end after 4 or 5 girls in the long game, and I'm not offered the chance to cum or anything.

Even with those issues I still like it a lot, hopefully can get the bugs ironed out but I know that is very difficult.

Thanks for your efforts!
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:40 pm Great work on the quick fixes. Been loving what you have made so far and looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
I may have found a few more bugs:
Thanks. The enthusiasm means a lot! I've taken a few days away from the project and I'm gonna try and get things moving for the next version now.
1- Endless mode - is it truly endless? Are you meant to be able to keep going round after round forever and when you get your points can pick a reward when you want to stop. Because I got about 10 rounds in 30+ points and then got a list of girls to pick as a reward which then ended the game after that. No choice to continue and skip the reward round for later. An idea would be maybe a continue button and then you have to do X number more rounds to get the choice to take your reward now or later. See how greedy people get if they want to continue but fail to make it back to the reward choice.
Right now, that mode is in a bit of a strange place-while rewriting the tease a lot of the core function pages were streamlined and some big things changed on the backend. I'm working on going back through those things, and trying to make sure it works as intended. I'll do my best to clean it up and make sure it functions clearly.
2- Blake (Boss) - when I got to pick a reward girl during my not to endless run, I picked Blake. It was the clothing try on. But after see made me edge for the first time the beat continued and then scene got stuck there. No more progress, had to close the game.
`
Embarrassing- there was a missing go to. Thanks for making it easy to find the fix.
What are your plans for continuing this. I see it's a 0.x.x version. Does this mean more to come and play.
I've got tons more planned, but I felt like I needed to fix a lot of structural problems that came from inexperience coding-hence the 0.2.1. It didn't add anything beyond what 0.2 had (though I never released that one), but it made it much more pleasant to work on.

Each main update should have a new feature/wrinkle, and eventually more kinks. Of course, there will be addition of regular encounters, and also the usual slew of gameplay tweaks and bug fixes.

I've got a road map for the next few versions, and I've already made good progress on some parts of 0.3
PS: anytime I ran into Blake during the normal teasing rounds she gets me so horny. I struggle with her as she is relentless and doesn't give you an edge button. Just fucking myself faster and faster for her and it seems to go on and on 🥵💦. Not that me or my pussy were complaining but she has made me fail once already. Getting her late on is leg shaking for me.

Keep up the great work 💜

That's the goal... If people really like her, I'll fast track adding more of her.
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:50 pm I also have found a couple of bugs:

Mandy: at the end of her session, there are two timers at the same time and no stroking sound.
Fixed that and a couple other problems looming there...
With the girl, that tells you to guess the number of strokes you need to edge. I chose fast strokes and clicked "on edge". After some dialog I ended up on the "thank you for playing" page of the tease for no apparent reason.
Yeah, Bianca's code is something that I'm lucky doesn't keep me up at night. That and several other mistakes should be fixed.
Reese the CBT-Girl: when she told me to cum, I selected that I am unable to do it. She told me to cum for someone else. The tease just stopped there. The console said "GoalSCore undefined".
Thanks for going into the console and picking up on the typo-that one took forever to track down. I almost had a fit when I found it-it's in the say tag, not the actual JavaScript. I had to go to the Json in Notepad to search for any instance of that typo. Makes me wish we had a more powerful editor.
To be honest, it is a great and very interactive tease, but currently it is buggy as hell. I played it three times now, the first two times ended prematurely. I'm not even sure that I got to the cumming-phase with my last run correctly. I had only acquired 34 points I think, which seemed a bit low for winning a "long" game. You really should test thing thing a bit more. EOS has a debug mode, where you can skip timers and such to run through the tease a bunch of times quickly.
I'm sorry the tease hasn't worked properly for you.
Thanks for the constructive criticism-I'm aware of the debug mode, but I got to a point with this version of the tease where I was so sick of looking at the same code that I just decided to release it with less testing that I would've liked. The fact that this is my first real project involving any substantial coding means that it's a little overwhelming to try and make everything watertight. Thanks to quality feedback, it's made it a lot easier to see things that I've missed because I've spent so long looking at it.
As for game length, I'm thinking of allowing players to manually set the length of their game, but I'll have to make sure that that doesn't add more complications. Right now, the game isn't really set up to go much more than 30 points, but I'm working on that. Originally, the game allowed you to face each girl more than once, and that was frustrating due to the repetition.
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

arn29 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:41 pm I love this tease but I agree with others that there are quite a few bugs. I've done it 3 times and have yet to actually get to the end. Usually it will just end after 4 or 5 girls in the long game, and I'm not offered the chance to cum or anything.

Even with those issues I still like it a lot, hopefully can get the bugs ironed out but I know that is very difficult.

Thanks for your efforts!
Thanks! I'm not quite sure I can track down the issue you're describing, but I'll devote some extra time to fixing the wider issues with gameplay.
Pixxamaster wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:30 pm There was one girl that says you're going to edge, and the options are to go easy on you, and to challenge you. Any time I choose go easy, it just freezes the tease there and I need to refresh. Also, the ending with Blake, I don't remember when, but there was a point where it froze in there as well.
Fixed Kenzie, and the fix for Blake is also up, as detailed in the thread.
Yo_Boy_123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yo_Boy_123 »

Zofia Little Flame wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:40 pm 1- Endless mode - is it truly endless? Are you meant to be able to keep going round after round forever and when you get your points can pick a reward when you want to stop. Because I got about 10 rounds in 30+ points and then got a list of girls to pick as a reward which then ended the game after that. No choice to continue and skip the reward round for later. An idea would be maybe a continue button and then you have to do X number more rounds to get the choice to take your reward now or later. See how greedy people get if they want to continue but fail to make it back to the reward choice.
After some more digging, I was able to fix this as well... Endless should now work for much longer, but I'll have to see how to make it 100% endless, and iron out any issues you may find.
Spoiler for how it's currently implemented:
Spoiler: show
You'll be asked whether you want to cum after each battle, for now at least.
dosthouyeeteth
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dosthouyeeteth »

Hey, couple of things as a feedback:
First, obviously: great job! Loved the tease, it's excellent, keep up the good work bud, it's amazing. It's rare to see a quality tease like this, amazing dialogues and even more amazing pictures, great work!
Second, bugs and errors:
At Jamie, at one point she says "looks like you 'em", that's grammatically incorrect, the word "like" or "love" is missing (looks like you like/love 'em)
At Blake's cum round, when I accidentally edge n get yeeted to the outside scene, the metronome from the previous encounter still goes on, overlapping with the new one until the end of the game.
Edging instead of ruining: sometimes the game gets really hard since my only way out is to ruin my orgasm. If u have the time/energy for it, you could add an edge button in addition, changing the encounter a bit (forcing me to ride the edge, or ruining it but keep playing, something). I know it'd be a lot of work, but maybe for later it'd be really amazing. (especially w Blake, she's so hot but her sessions can get a bit boring with only stroking and nothing else)
Difficulty settings: I don't think it's working, the cum option always comes up around 25-30 points, no matter what I chose in the beginning.
Endless mode: it's not working either. The game forces me to cum when I reach the desired amount of points. Please, if you can, make an option there to keep playing instead of cumming.
And most importantly: NAMES! Around the end I'm presented with my options who to cum to, but only the names are present, even though not all girls introduce themselves. Please make them tell their names, or provide pictures of them at the choice, cuz it really breaks the immersion when I have to continuously exit the tease while playing to look up the model. It would help a great deal .

TL,DR: you're doing an amazing job, just need to work out a few kinks. But even with the bugs, this is one of my favorite teases <3