[FEEDBACK] Train your eyes and your focus

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: [FEEDBACK] Train your eyes and your focus

Post by kerkersklave »

I like the concept. Could be longer and have more tasks, questions and humiliation. Also I don't like the model used for the Mistress. She is dressed and styled in a "cheap slut" kind of way which I don't perceive as very dominant or attractive. Maybe others feel different. Also, the pictures seem to be a bit blurry, also the text on the censors is blurry and can be hard to read.
to130
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by to130 »

I really enjoyed the tease, I even made the pictures a little bigger to read the sensor captions. I also enjoyed how you started the tease. You know me so well.

Thanks
nicki_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nicki_blue »

I thought your tease was great. I liked that there wasn't too much preamble, I thought the instructions were simple and easy to understand, text read well and timing was good, and I thought your image selection was great. All together it was a lot of fun.

I do have one suggestion, which I'll spoiler below so I don't give anything away to anyone who hasn't tried it
Spoiler: show
There is a section at the end that had optional toys. I thought this was great but the tease doesn't give much time to gather those toys. You could add a button to click and continue, once the toys are gathered and ready to be used.

I don't remember being given any forewarning that toys might be needed/optional - I don't think this is a bad thing and I really liked the surprise but it was a rush to get gather things and be ready to play along.
subtoy486
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subtoy486 »

It was outstanding. please make more.
ChloeXoxo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ChloeXoxo »

Unfortunately, this great tease just disappeared from the list!!
Is there any chance to get it back?