New Tease AI teases in the works

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

epz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

New Tease AI teases in the works

Post by epz »

It seems to be less active. Are there any new teases or updates in the works that anyone is aware of? Maybe a Miss Blue 4 or HoT 9 :-D
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Tease AI teases in the works

Post by markus »

epz wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:16 pm It seems to be less active. Are there any new teases or updates in the works that anyone is aware of? Maybe a Miss Blue 4 or HoT 9 :-D
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Well, we have Masturbatrix, from the latest post:
genome231 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:04 am However I am still very much in my summer mode, so nothing major planned anytime soon!
This leaves room for interpretation, don't you think? ;-)

What definitely is coming up is a whole new personality I am working on, for now the working-title is 'Alice Reloaded - Down The Rabbit Hole', ... this title might change.
But I don't wanna hype it too much just yet because seeing what is done and what is ahead of me, I can say for sure that it will not be finished this year anymore.

Then we would also have 'Technical Forms - Complete Edition' which avatarbr seems to still working on/updating.

And last but not least 'Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening', the author also hinted to still working on it.

Maybe a few more, depending on what you are interested in, ... personally I am looking much forward to the next part of 'dreamscapes'. 8-)

I absolutly agree, more activity would be cool, but we'll have to make the best out of what is there!
(When I come to think of it, ... everybody can contribute, ... so could you ;-) )

Best greetings,
Markus
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Faroe »

Hey

I've been thinking of adding a personality to test the new butt-plug.io functionality, if people are interested, then let me know - but I am super busy on other things right now; so it won't be quick (and I have to learn the programming language).

Would be done in awakening.

F
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Faroe wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:11 pm Hey

I've been thinking of adding a personality to test the new butt-plug.io functionality, if people are interested, then let me know - but I am super busy on other things right now; so it won't be quick (and I have to learn the programming language).

F
Oh this would be great :)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Faroe wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:11 pm Hey

F
Hey you, too! :-)

I would be super interested to see what other people come up with using these new possibilities, what ideas you have and so on.
Take all the time you need, if it doesn't make fun but feels like work then you might slow down. ;-)

And don't hesitate to ask questions about scripting, that's one of those things this forum is for.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

Saw I had a notification and felt like I had to chime in :lol:
Masturbatrix still has a loooong way to go, I have a long list of stuff I want to add/change/improve (there are a lot of poorly written scripts :lol: )
Among stuff is the buttplug.io, very curious about that, also the electro stimulation!

However my ability to work on it heavily depends on my real life and job.
There are periods where I barely work and periods where I pull +80 hours.
But as Markus writes I try to stay away from my pc during the summer.

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:06 pm
Then we would also have 'Technical Forms - Complete Edition' which avatarbr seems to still working on/updating.
Hi,

I think 'Technical Forms' is already done. Just need to richman2 get back to release in another post, but I think he already posted a beta version with a "end". I am saving to play from the start again some day :lol:

I am working on a type of DLC for that, is the 'Edging Training DLC'. Should work at any point of the story, but I think is better to play after you finish all, since is hard focused on edging. And is another big download, that is why I made a separated thing.

Of course the thing keep going and now I have more the one month of content there, so I needed to delay any pre-release. And I still need to build a history, or will be just a sequence of teases without much going on.

But, like genome, I am not having much free time to work on that now, so I don't know when I could release that.
epz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by epz »

markus wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:06 pm
epz wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:16 pm It seems to be less active. Are there any new teases or updates in the works that anyone is aware of? Maybe a Miss Blue 4 or HoT 9 :-D
What definitely is coming up is a whole new personality I am working on, for now the working-title is 'Alice Reloaded - Down The Rabbit Hole', ... this title might change.
But I don't wanna hype it too much just yet because seeing what is done and what is ahead of me, I can say for sure that it will not be finished this year anymore.

any fun ideas to expect? :w00t:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

epz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:09 pm any fun ideas to expect? :w00t:
Well, I have lots of ideas and some stuff already implemented, I just cannot guarantee that it will be 'fun' for everyone.
It is a new personality, a lot of things will be different from other personalities, and I guess that some people will like those changes, others maybe won't.

But yeah, new ideas and stuff will be there, both on the technical part (lot's of usage of the new possibilities of Awakening) as well as content/story-wise.

I guess in the end it will be up to everybody to find out on his's own if it's fun for him or not.

Best greetings,
Markus
uniserveall
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by uniserveall »

Hey :wave:

Not exactly a new Tease but I'm working on a bathroom control module for Tease Ai Java's Spicy.

I'm fairly new to this and had a lot of fun with Spicy so far and thought it would be fun to contribute! I can see its not been updated in a while but hopefully I can help with that.
epz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by epz »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:56 pm
epz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:09 pm any fun ideas to expect? :w00t:
Well, I have lots of ideas and some stuff already implemented, I just cannot guarantee that it will be 'fun' for everyone.
It is a new personality, a lot of things will be different from other personalities, and I guess that some people will like those changes, others maybe won't.

But yeah, new ideas and stuff will be there, both on the technical part (lot's of usage of the new possibilities of Awakening) as well as content/story-wise.

I guess in the end it will be up to everybody to find out on his's own if it's fun for him or not.

Best greetings,
Markus
Still in development? :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

epz wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:37 pm Still in development? :-)
Sure it is! :yes:

You know, I'm basically not creating this for others, well, for others also, but mostly for myself, ... that's why there is no lack of motivation, the only thing which lacks is time.
I'm continuously working on it whenever I find the time for it, step by step, but it's a huge project, so no idea when it's ready to see the light of public.
As for all my projects goes, it's done when it's done, ... and honestly, I don't know if it's get finished this year.
I guess what slows it down the most is not the amount of content but it's quality, ... and since I have the feeling that I'm getting better in writing, sometimes what I have written a year ago and what was OK for me back then doesn't meet my today's standards anymore, it already happened that I re-write stuff once or twice till I'm happy with it.

Best greetings,
Markus