Three words or a picture

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Three words or a picture

Post by korashar »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared back at my soul deeply
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Helequin »

So, we had a ninja post. I am going to take some creative license and incorporate both to get us going again. This will rearrange a few words so it reads well. Hopefully it's okay with the previous posters!
SleeplessSub wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:36 am There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared back at me while I
korashar wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 am There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared back at my soul deeply

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Helequin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:52 pm So, we had a ninja post. I am going to take some creative license and incorporate both to get us going again. This will rearrange a few words so it reads well. Hopefully it's okay with the previous posters!
That's on me, my bad. Extensive edging and denial mess with one's attention. :lol:

Topic:
There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure.
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
SleeplessSub
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by SleeplessSub »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though,

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sapphire »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was
arpeggio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arpeggio »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
SleeplessSub
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by SleeplessSub »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls decided to start

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
arpeggio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arpeggio »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls decided to start bouncing up and
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls decided to start bouncing up and down. I tried
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
arpeggio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arpeggio »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls decided to start bouncing up and down. I tried to look away
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

There were many beautiful women to choose from, but two stood out. One was a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes. The moment she flashed her tits everyone around noticed her undeniable beauty. The second one left no doubt she knew what to do with horny boys like me. Her auburn hair tumbled down the gentle curve of her beautifully arched back, her wanton, green eyes stared deeply back at my soul while I gawked, entranced and could not resist her intoxicating allure. There was just one thing though, her penis was lewdly tenting her. The two girls decided to start bouncing up and down. I tried to look away, but my eyes
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist