EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.8 [Feedback]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

What do you think of the current Willpower system (see post for details)?

Works for me! Leave it alone.
24%
Need more base willpower.
24%
Radical overhaul to make addictions matter more.
53%

Total votes: 34

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.8 [Feedback]

Post by ritewriter »

EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.8 "Happy Endings Pt.1" is now live! This release focuses on Mrs. White's endings and includes 200 new pages, hundreds of new pictures, and about 10 new scenes. There is also a new mechanism to escape from Bridgette and a slight modification to Veteran mode.

NEW ESCAPE MECHANISM:
Spoiler: show
When you get a chance to run from Bridgette, there's now an option to sacrifice all your remaining willpower to escape. This should allow easier access to the alternative endings, but it will make controlling those endings tougher.
MODIFICAITON TO VETERAN MODE:
There was a bug that could sometimes make will go skyhigh if you got to set it yourself. Instead, you can now choose your will from a list of options.

NEW SCENES:
New scenes are in two parts, Shower Fantasies and Running to Mrs. White.

SHOWER FANTASIES
You can now fantasize in the shower. There are three fantasies currently.
Bridgette, Mrs. White, or BOTH!
RUN TO MRS. WHITE.
If you escape from Bridgette, you can now run to Mrs. White. All of Mrs. White's endings require meeting her for coffee in the morning after breakfast (go through the living room). Your behavior determines if she sees you as a Good Boy or a Bad Boy. To get her Good Boy endings, be polite and obedient to her. To get her Bad Boy endings, try to be strong with her (but don't run away too soon). You'll know which path you're on when she texts you in the late morning.

MRS. WHITE'S GOOD BOY ENDINGS (3-5 endings depending on how you count.
You'll know you're on this path if she texts you pictures of her with the sports car. If you text with her in the evening, make sure to continue to be polite and obedient. There are some choices that could put you back on the Bad Boy track and there's one choice that will prevent you from running to her at all.

14. MRS. WHITE'S CUM-EATING SIMP (BAD)
Run to Mrs. White, find her in her living room. Be obedient throughout the scene. Get to fuck her. Do NOT cum until she says. Eat your cum from her feet. NOTE: If you disobey you could end up on the Bad Boy track. If you cum early too.

15. LEGENDARY! (GOOD... OR IS IT?)
Run to Mrs. White, find her in her living room. Be obedient throughout the scene. Get to fuck her. Do NOT cum until she says. When you get chance... FUCK HER INTO SUBMISSION! Congratulations. You are a legendary cocksman! Except this is not the end. For the real endings 15, 16, 17, click the Spoiler.
15. MRS. WHITE'S PIMPED MAN-WHORE (NEUTRAL?) Eventually, you'll learn Mrs. White is whoring you out for your legendary cocksman skills. If you cooperate, don't cum early, and accept your role, you'll end up her happy hooker. Hurray! But if you don't obey, you'll end up someplace else entirely. See below:

16. GOOD PATIENT (BAD)
Do everything you're asked to do, including not cumming early, but express your disappointment that you're just a whore. Go see Mr. White, then lie about being okay with your fate. When you get to your new home, cooperate with the nice nurse.

17. BAD PATIENT (BAD)
Do everything you're asked to do, including not cumming early, but express your disappointment that you're just a whore. Go see Mr. White, then lie about being okay with your fate. When you get to your new home, don't cooperate with the nice nurse. Note that this end is just a minor variation on 16.

18. LEGENDARY FAILURE (BAD)
If you cum in your special client when you're not supposed to, or if you tell Mrs. White you're not willing to go along with your fate, things will go poorly for you. NOTE: Minor variation on ending 19 below.
MRS. WHITE'S BAD BOY ENDING (1 ending)
You'll know you're on this path if Mrs. White texts you pictures of her in the black and blue latex in the late morning. If you text with her in the evening, be strong with her, but not too strong, because if you are (say if you refuse her final invitation) that could prevent you from running to her at all. There is one bad boy ending:
19. MRS. WHITE'S COCK-LOCKED GIMP (BAD)
You can get here a lot of ways. If you're on the bad boy path, this is pretty much guaranteed (though you can always run or there is another possibility, see Fate 20). If you're on the Good Boy path, you end up here if you screw up along the way. Go to your room and go to sleep. Be careful if you watch TV in the media room though, or you could end up with a different ending.
MRS. WHITE'S SISSY ENDING (1 ending)
If you're a sissy and run away to Mrs. White, she'll be happy to continue your sissification!
20. MRS. WHITE'S SISSY WIMP (BAD?)
Get on the sissy path (see ending 11), then run to Mrs. White. Do as you're told. OR be on the Bad Boy path and watch the TV show in the media room to the end. NOTE: Many of the final events in this arc are very similar to ending 11.
I think that's everything! The complete walkthrough is here: viewtopic.php?t=25718

Enjoy! Please let me know if you find any issues. I think I'll be focusing on Natalie's endings next. Hopefully 1.8 won't take as long as 1.9.

Oh, one last thing. THE POLL! Currently players have 10 willpower in default mode. Willpower checks generate a random number 1-10. If the number is 10 or larger than your willpower, you fail. If RAND is equal to or less than will, or if RAND=1, you succeed. You can lose willpower along the way, all the way to 1 (some old code might even set it to 0). The problem is, the longer the game gets, the more willpower you lose and it's very easy to get to 1. So I have three possible paths forward:

OPTION ONE: Leave things the way they are.

OPTION TWO: More base willpower. In this case, I'd up willpower to 20, make RAND equal to 1-20, make 1 and 2 automatic successes and 19 and 20 automatic failures. This would allow for far more willpower hits until you get to 1, but preserve the current mechanism and 10% success and failure. Alternatively I could make autofail = 20 and autowin = 1, which would decrease randomness.

OPTION THREE: Radical overhaul. Max willpower would be 100. RAND 1-10 would automatically succeed, 91-100 would fail (or if I want less randomness 1-5 and 96-100). Willpower losses would be randomized too. I'm currently thinking mistakes would cost 1-5 will points, determined randomly. But at this scale, I could also ADD addictions to the RAND roll in certain situations. That would mean that if you had a PUSSY rating of 5, for example, you'd be 5% more likely to fail a WILL check involving pussy.

Anyway, let me know what you think.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.8 [Feedback]

Post by indyc »

It is my experience that currently losing about 3 willpower leads to a slippery slope where you start losing willpower checks that then lower your willpower even more. Having it between 1-20 would help me a bit to not be overly cautious constantly when I want things to continue. Thanks for the new content!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

indyc wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:54 am It is my experience that currently losing about 3 willpower leads to a slippery slope where you start losing willpower checks that then lower your willpower even more. Having it between 1-20 would help me a bit to not be overly cautious constantly when I want things to continue. Thanks for the new content!
Thanks for the feedback! Would you prefer a 5% chance of autosuccess and failure? Or a 10% like it is now?
Pinkygen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Pinkygen »

Did the Mrs. White “sissy” ending, which blew me away. The hypno stuff certainly pushed my buttons (and I’m not even that big into sissification). Looking forward to more playthroughs.

Did you make the free play mode harder? It starts you at 15 now (it was 30 before). I basically lost that after playing the female version of the survivor game, meeting Mrs. White, and doing the shower. Not a big deal since I was going for a bad ending, but doesn’t seem to be a “free” mode anymore. More like an “easy.” And if I want an actual good ending need to restrain myself.
ironicname
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ironicname »

This looks great, can't wait to check it out!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Happy to see a new release to your tease! I voted it works for me, but I see Indyc's point of having to be cautious too, I took it as the point of the tease so far and played normal mode. I can't wait to see more, ill try and be strong.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Pinkygen wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:44 pm Did you make the free play mode harder? It starts you at 15 now (it was 30 before). I basically lost that after playing the female version of the survivor game, meeting Mrs. White, and doing the shower. Not a big deal since I was going for a bad ending, but doesn’t seem to be a “free” mode anymore. More like an “easy.” And if I want an actual good ending need to restrain myself.
Free play has been replaced with Veteran Mode, which unlocks after 5 complete games and lets you set your Will between 1 and 30. Easy Mode is 15 Will. Right now Veteran Mode is hidden unless you qualify, but maybe I should make it visible and then let people know you need 5 complete games.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

ironicname wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:05 pm This looks great, can't wait to check it out!
Thanks! Let me know what you think.
imtoosexy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:41 pm Happy to see a new release to your tease! I voted it works for me, but I see Indyc's point of having to be cautious too, I took it as the point of the tease so far and played normal mode. I can't wait to see more, ill try and be strong.
I wanted the game to be tough, but I think as it's gotten longer with more opportunities to lose willpower, it might be a little too touch in regular mode, so I definitely think I'll tweak it a little. But I'm glad you're enjoying it as is!
jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

I’m surprised Vienna didn’t show up in White’s Bad Boy ending, was that intentional? What about a stinging cameo with her as Bridgette’s slave in the protagonists spot instead if you wanted some variation from the other cameos.

Vienna only has the one yoga scene so far, correct?
Last edited by jockpseudonym on Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

jockpseudonym wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:10 am I’m surprised Vienna didn’t show up in White’s Bad Boy ending, was that intentional? What about a stinging cameo as Bridgette’s slave in the protagonists spot instead if you wanted some variation from the other cameos.

You’re right that Vienna has had only one scene. The problem is Vienna Rise hasn’t done a ton of scenes and I haven’t found many that I like. I think I’ve figured out how to do a “run to” scene for her eventually, but that’s about it. She hasn’t done any Femdom top scenes that I can find, unfortunately. In retrospect, I probably wouldn’t have used her at all if I’d known finding more stuff for her would be a struggle, but hers was one of the very first scenes I did and I wasn’t really thinking big picture back then.
jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

ritewriter wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:23 am
jockpseudonym wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:10 am I’m surprised Vienna didn’t show up in White’s Bad Boy ending, was that intentional? What about a stinging cameo as Bridgette’s slave in the protagonists spot instead if you wanted some variation from the other cameos.

You’re right that Vienna has had only one scene. The problem is Vienna Rise hasn’t done a ton of scenes and I haven’t found many that I like. I think I’ve figured out how to do a “run to” scene for her eventually, but that’s about it. She hasn’t done any Femdom top scenes that I can find, unfortunately. In retrospect, I probably wouldn’t have used her at all if I’d known finding more stuff for her would be a struggle, but hers was one of the very first scenes I did and I wasn’t really thinking big picture back then.
That’s a shame, the yoga is a really hot scene and the “girl next door” archetype fits right in to the story.

Riley Reid would be a good girl next door with a kinky body of work but she hasn’t shot much with Bridgette either.

I’ve played the White’s Good Boy route and the name picking seems to be broken. It defaulted to “mommy” & “junior” and one of the options came up as “awhitename9” or some such.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

jockpseudonym wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 am
That’s a shame, the yoga is a really hot scene and the “girl next door” archetype fits right in to the story.
Agree, that’s why I left it in.
Riley Reid would be a good girl next door with a kinky body of work but she hasn’t shot much with Bridgette either.
Riley never seems innocent to me though. Plus I’m saving her for a future separate project.
I’ve played the White’s Good Boy route and the name picking seems to be broken. It defaulted to “mommy” & “junior” and one of the options came up as “awhitename9” or some such.
Shoot. If you can screen shot where that happened it would be a big help. But I’ll try to track it down.
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by cristovaop »

Such a nice tease! Cozy, not too long that replays become boring, not too short that you can finish it too quick, not too restrained that replays allows for a broader experience. Not the kind of tease I search for, for surely a tease that grew up on me.
jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

ritewriter wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:45 am
Shoot. If you can screen shot where that happened it would be a big help. But I’ll try to track it down.

It happens on the good boy route when she asks for your name. I picked “goddess” this time and that stuck but “puppy” still reverted to “junior”. Image Image

Super impressed by how in depth all these endings go
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

^ I think I fixed all the places this was broken. I found the same errors on three different alternative paths. Please let me know if you encounter it again!

Thank you for the help and the kind words.