[RELEASE] Dreamscape 7: Pure Love

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

workstream
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 7: Pure Love

Post by workstream »

Tri!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

To be more specifically for the estim, it appears to be a funstim conversion at 777hz, so whatever triphase works for you for a funstim conversion. It's a flat volume file that doesn't rise over time, so plan for any volume adjustments if you need, I really didn't need to raise the volume very much, I mostly settled into it and that seems to not make the stim feel 'muddy' towards the end versus continuously raising the volume but that my own personal preference.
I prefer common as base of shaft(or perineum if that's your preference) anal and cock head for the other channels. It's a reasonably high paced funscript, so you probably wouldn't notice a difference between left and right channel positions. The beats are more creative than the beatmeter and I really like the way the funscript file was made, great job workstream.

Feedback for the video:
Thanks for another amazing Dreamscape video, I really enjoy this flavor of softcore and music selection and the dialogue is complimentary and not distracting.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

workstream wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:33 pm Great video, good selection of girls and music!
Thank you, I'm glad you like the selection!
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Electro wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:59 pm Feedback for the video:
Thanks for another amazing Dreamscape video, I really enjoy this flavor of softcore and music selection and the dialogue is complimentary and not distracting.
Good to hear that even the voiceovers worked as they should, thanks for the comment!
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

I love your Dreamscape series!

I did stop at 46min~ almost at the end, i will replay it in future for sure.

Nice girls selection i love all but 2 ,this is only my personal preference though, not a problem with the video itself :-)

Good beats time,i loved how you put the ' doubletime ' this time,they were not so long but still nice to follow and i loved that they were followed by lower beat speed like '1234' and then faster one like '123456' .

I always loved the voiceover they add a sense of relaxation, in my opinion is what characterizes your series, the voice tone of girls fitted perfectly the models this time , to give an example of what i mean by 'not fit well' , in Dreamscape 5 with dillion harper you put a deep voice on her scene which in my opinion didn't matched the girl so well ,in anycase also dreamscape 5 were a nice video :-D

Overall , really nice job ;-)
milomanarian

Post by milomanarian »

After what feels like a lifetime of Cock Heros, I've finally seen the light of softcore...

...which in turn made me a life-long fan of ferdinand21...

...and this release is no different to his previous creations - amazing!

Thank you, man.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Wow @ferdinand21, just wow, like always, great release.
Many thanks for the hours of work this requires, only for our enjoyment.

At first -many years ago- I wasn't a great fan of this series, but then I slowly started to love it, especially when I play it after a week without jerking off. The girls you include are usually gorgeous, young and gorgeous (no, I don't feel bad for being sexually attracted to those cuties despite being on my 30s).

However, as always, there are girls I like more and some others that I don't like so much, especially those rather slim girls. However, there are others I fall in love with, like Klara on the previous instance of this series. That cutie just turns me on like crazy.

In this Dreamscape 7 something funny happens: The girl that turn me on the most, is the first one. Sadly, she's only a tease lol The girls in the middle, specially Mia and Maria, didn't get my attention and skipped them. But the last two girls are again gorgeous. And thank you for that final surprise!
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

RuRu_Hyung wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:01 am I love your Dreamscape series!

I did stop at 46min~ almost at the end, i will replay it in future for sure.

Nice girls selection i love all but 2 ,this is only my personal preference though, not a problem with the video itself :-)

Good beats time,i loved how you put the ' doubletime ' this time,they were not so long but still nice to follow and i loved that they were followed by lower beat speed like '1234' and then faster one like '123456' .

I always loved the voiceover they add a sense of relaxation, in my opinion is what characterizes your series, the voice tone of girls fitted perfectly the models this time , to give an example of what i mean by 'not fit well' , in Dreamscape 5 with dillion harper you put a deep voice on her scene which in my opinion didn't matched the girl so well ,in anycase also dreamscape 5 were a nice video :-D

Overall , really nice job ;-)
Thanks for the comment! :) Which 2 girls you didn't love if I may ask?
Btw yeah, the voiceover took quite a lot of time and effort ngl ;D so I'm really glad it works well. I think it does
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

milomanarian wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:58 pm After what feels like a lifetime of Cock Heros, I've finally seen the light of softcore...

...which in turn made me a life-long fan of ferdinand21...

...and this release is no different to his previous creations - amazing!

Thank you, man.
Awww, I'm flattered! Happy to bring you to the softcore side :-D
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Alex69 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:14 am Wow @ferdinand21, just wow, like always, great release.
Many thanks for the hours of work this requires, only for our enjoyment.

At first -many years ago- I wasn't a great fan of this series, but then I slowly started to love it, especially when I play it after a week without jerking off. The girls you include are usually gorgeous, young and gorgeous (no, I don't feel bad for being sexually attracted to those cuties despite being on my 30s).

However, as always, there are girls I like more and some others that I don't like so much, especially those rather slim girls. However, there are others I fall in love with, like Klara on the previous instance of this series. That cutie just turns me on like crazy.

In this Dreamscape 7 something funny happens: The girl that turn me on the most, is the first one. Sadly, she's only a tease lol The girls in the middle, specially Mia and Maria, didn't get my attention and skipped them. But the last two girls are again gorgeous. And thank you for that final surprise!
:love: Yes, it probably took the most time out of all Dreamscapes I've done. Really happy that the series grew on you after all and it's also great that the surprise ending works well and fits! So thank you for the nice comment!

About the round skipping: I was thinking that maybe I could create separate videos out of every round I've ever done and make a pack out of them. I would rank each video with what round number it represents and create eg. a bat file that would make a random series out of them each time. And if someone doesn't like some rounds he just wouldn't include them. Does anybody think this could be a good idea worth doing?
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

ferdinand21 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:54 pm
Btw yeah, the voiceover took quite a lot of time and effort ngl ;D so I'm really glad it works well. I think it does
Mia and Maria ,it isn't that they were ugly or what ,is that compared to other girls in the same field , to me they looked pretty average , but this is only my personal taste :lol:
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

RuRu_Hyung wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:04 am
ferdinand21 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:54 pm
Mia and Maria ,it isn't that they were ugly or what ,is that compared to other girls in the same field , to me they looked pretty average , but this is only my personal taste :lol:
Yeah, same, Mia and María were meh for me, especially compared to the other girls, from this episode and previous Dreamscapes.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Brilliant - gorgeous - seductive! Amazing work. I thoroughly enjoyed.

I nearly lost to Katareina when she showed up with cute schoolgirl glasses.....yikes.
Then again with Dream July - long before the BJ.

Just enough breaks in the beats to keep me from oopsies and then the edge was perfect primed for a glorious reward scene ending there.

This is def my kind of vibe for a CH. Loved the voiceover too. The only personal preference was more boob footage, a hugely disproportionate amount of time and focus was on the butt - not that I have a problem with that -but as my screenname implies, I'm def more googoo over the upper assets (and face for that matter). But maybe if there was more boobs footage I would not have lasted. So there is that.

-TL
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:07 pm Brilliant - gorgeous - seductive! Amazing work. I thoroughly enjoyed.

I nearly lost to Katareina when she showed up with cute schoolgirl glasses.....yikes.
Then again with Dream July - long before the BJ.

Just enough breaks in the beats to keep me from oopsies and then the edge was perfect primed for a glorious reward scene ending there.

This is def my kind of vibe for a CH. Loved the voiceover too. The only personal preference was more boob footage, a hugely disproportionate amount of time and focus was on the butt - not that I have a problem with that -but as my screenname implies, I'm def more googoo over the upper assets (and face for that matter). But maybe if there was more boobs footage I would not have lasted. So there is that.

-TL
Thank you for this nice comment! Really glad you enjoyed the video! I can see that it could use some more boob footage :-D I'm more of a butt guy lol so that's probably why the video is done as it was. Tho I'll try to take it into account if/when I'll do something else in the future. Also great that the voiceover works for you. It took a long time and a lot of effort to do it right.

Can anybody guess where are the voices from? :-D
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Girls gone wild audio on Reddit (maybe?) That's my only guess