[RELEASE] Spy 3: EDGE of Revelation!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
UninvitedGeist
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Spy 3: EDGE of Revelation!

Post by UninvitedGeist »

Hey everybody!

I’ve released the third part of the SPY series! Please leave any feedback or concerns you may have!

Also, if you’ve finished the tease, please tell me the following:
Spoiler: show
1) Did you choose KGB, EDGE, or go Rogue?
2) If you went Rogue, who did you choose as your partner?
These answers from the community will determine how the 4th part will play out!
Thank you for all replies!!!
Deurf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Spy 3: EDGE of Revelation!

Post by Deurf »

nice tease, thank you
rogue- agent 69
UninvitedGeist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UninvitedGeist »

Deurf wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:13 pm nice tease, thank you
rogue- agent 69
Thank you! Any particular reason you made that decision?
kenjibound
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by kenjibound »

Great set of teases! Well done! Thank you for putting them together!
I chose to go Rogue and chose to contact Mila (I mean, she has the best breasts out of all of the choices, soooo... :lol:
Personally, I'd love a bit more fetish-oriented content in the next part. I have to admit that I'm a foot fetishist, as well as a breast lover, but there are so many fetishes that could really spice things up. Lips/lipstick, hypnosis, legs/stockings/shoes, occupation fetishes (think female CEO, ballet dancer, law enforcement, etc.). The sky's the limit!
DuctTapeTwist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by DuctTapeTwist »

Really love this story here, especially the difficult choice for this third one
I really loved the interactions with Mila the best and she has an amazing body. I am a bottom, which makes me feel like EDGE is more suited for my style. But the reveal that EDGE was lying and had brainwashed me gave me some leaning towards KGB. KGB's training also seemed a bit more intense, which was a lot of fun trying to keep control. Going rogue seems the best of both worlds, especially if I can convince Mila to come with me (and maybe cum with me).
Thanks for these amazing teases. I can't wait for part 4.
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Jassinov »

While I enjoyed the first two iterations a bit more (due to more actual consequences for your choices), I like this tease a lot!
I also went rogue and chose Maya first but just due to a gut feeling after the text questioned who you could trust. My feeling was that from what I remembered from the previous teases that she would be the most "faithful". However, if the trust was not really an issue I would rather choose Mila (liked the teasing) but can very much see kenjibound's reasoning for Agent 69 :-D
Looking forward to part 4!
Io
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Io »

I'm really curious in what way you will try to continue this series. Looking forward to Part 4.
I chose Rogue, mainly due to lack of information. I really wanted to wait until the door in my head would open and reveal my old memories, before making a final decision. Therefore i couldn't side for either EDGE nor KGB.

Also I chose Belle as a partner. Mainly because in the previous parts I had the feeling that you could have rather serious encounters with her that already felt like being more private and intimate rather than still in a professional setting. Really made it easier to immerse oneself into having a mutual relationship with one another. Atleast more than for all the other candidates.
Edge Monk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Edge Monk »

Hey hey, love the game and story so far!
I went rogue. I didn't really know who to fully trust and who was manipulating me, so starting my own seemed the best way to investigate. As for who I picked, I chose Milla. She seemed to have genuine care for the player character so that's why I picked her.
Also, the D&D references were great. I legit got up to grab and roll my IRL dice when I was told to roll sleight of hand with advantage XD
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

Imma be real with you I went
rogue, Edwige
I think she would be the most loyal tbh, but I would love to see the other paths if you have different in mind for each characters.

+ the other 2 paths without going
rogue
goonparadise6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goonparadise6 »

Great job and fun series!
I chose to defect to KGB! Reason for choice, I see lots of options to really potentially turn this story into a double jeopardy situation....and that seems like the best opportunity. I love the predicament type of sessions and you're doing a good job of making those feel like real predicaments!
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

Just a subjective opinion from one person who prefers lots of edging in teases:

I like the series structure and storyline, but for a series that has “EDGE” in the title and as a central part of the plot setup, the amount of edging is pretty small. Seems to feature more vanilla stroking and even avoiding the edge. So relentless edging encounters would be at the top of my wishlist.

Otherwise, nice work on creating all you did.
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

Well made. I think it suffers a bit from the angle that it will only continue on certain paths, with others just never getting their endings. But it's understandable as to why.
I went rogue and chose Edwige. I believe that KGB is telling the truth about E.D.G.E. I mean, it's obvious. However, they also took your name and began referring to you as "Cyka" Which, is polish for ticking, so likely not the definition. But, it is a slang term in the US for "bitch" usually only used in reference to a woman, but, occasionally a man. As well, KGB took you and held you against your will until you were done with "training". So, they also can't be trusted. I chose to trust Edwige, because I don't think any of the options were truly trustworthy, but Edwige being a doctor, and not hearing her reasoning for siding with KGB makes it seem more likely she could defect. As well, it's her instruction that gives you the ability to defect in the first place. You wait, you count to ten, and can then defect. This was at her instruction. It just makes the most sense imo. It is worth noting that the leader of the KGB did give you a realish translation. As кончить гораздо ведомство is "cum much department."
P.s. I swear to you good creator who makes good content, if you don't have either a pure happy ending, or a pure happy ending coutcome if the continuation has multiple endings, I will grump at you so hard :-P
7empest
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by 7empest »

First of all, thank you for creating this series. It is super fun, varied and choice of tasks and models is exquisite. :w00t:
(Hope I am doing this right with the spoiler thing lol)
Went rogue (both organizations aren't that trustworthy). Debated Edwige or Belle. Went with Belle, because I think she is the character with the least association to both groups. Well, and she is super hot.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

I definitely love this series, thanks :love:
I'm definitely going for E.D.G.E., what a perfect organization, their goal is every men's goal! :w00t: Plus, who would really betray those girls :love: (and don't mind me, but KGB is also edging me like crazy, weird for an organisation with such a name :closedeyes: )
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
Ligma69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ligma69 »

Intersesting tease,
I chose rogue and picked Xana, she just looked so good in that red dress!