Software for Estim Audio tracks on Android?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bd4224
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Software for Estim Audio tracks on Android?

Post by bd4224 »

Hope it is ok to post this question here, this looks like the main area I see Estim audio and video released. Are there any audio programs similar to Audacity that could be used to create Estim audio? I know there is Wavepad but I'm not sure it has the same capabilities as audacity. I do not have access to a computer, only a android tablet which will not run most of the software available (as far as I know).

I currently have a diy stereostim unit and also a dg labs coyote. The coyote has a good app for creating patterns and I have had some success in creating some that can work with video (not imbedded but can match the pace of the action). Unfortunately the patterns are short and there is no way to string them together so I couldn't use them to create an Estim embedded video.

I'm hoping to learn how to create Estim embedded video and have some ideas for good projects that if I can get working well will be glad to share but first step is finding a software platform that will work on a android tablet.

Thank you for any information.