Evil Stepmommy v1.8 [BETA]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Evil Stepmommy v1.8 [BETA]

Post by spacerat »

ritewriter wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:14 pm
spacerat wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:47 am That sounds good :) If you are planning to work on further versions of the tease: I think it would be great if you could implement checkpoints or passwords or something like that. If someone wants to see the new endings it would be otherwise necessary to click a while through the whole story again and again.
I'd be happy to do this, but it's way beyond my technical expertise, unfortunately. It's not a matter of just jumping ahead. The choices you make along the way matter and shape the endings in a lot of ways, including many small details you might not notice, like alternative lines that happen because of a previous choice. To provide a jump ahead to Bridgette's endings, for example, I'd have to know the following variables:

Ah ok, I didn't realise that it would be that complicated. Thanks for you answer and for the new endings. I will try them as soon as possible :)