[Release] Mommy Melissa Moore

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
0088_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release] Mommy Melissa Moore

Post by 0088_ »

Tease link

Mommy Melissa Moore is here for some edging and light CBT. Obey Mommy or be punished! Takes around 1 hour.

This is my first tease, I made it the best I could. I really like it myself! Constructive feedback would be highly appreciated!

Kinks: Mommy-talk, verbal humiliation, edging, CBT
to130
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release] Mommy Melissa Moore

Post by to130 »

Thank you for this tease. I enjoyed being an edge slut.
0088_
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 0088_ »

to130 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:22 pm Thank you for this tease. I enjoyed being an edge slut.
Awesome! :-D What did you like, or not like, about the tease?
doctorx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doctorx »

My compliments, you made a wonderful tease for edging lovers as me ;-)
You deserved 5 stars for sure :-)
chuck541
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chuck541 »

Please don't make all the text on a timer without being able to click through it, it makes it excruciating for fast readers to sit around waiting for the text to scroll.
I wanted to try the tease as I liked the description, but this is a deal breaker for me sorry :-(
0088_
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 0088_ »

doctorx wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:12 pm My compliments, you made a wonderful tease for edging lovers as me ;-)
You deserved 5 stars for sure :-)
I am happy that you liked it! :-D
0088_
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 0088_ »

chuck541 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:13 am Please don't make all the text on a timer without being able to click through it, it makes it excruciating for fast readers to sit around waiting for the text to scroll.
I wanted to try the tease as I liked the description, but this is a deal breaker for me sorry :-(
I understand what you mean and I agree. I made this choice as the time it takes for text to move along is part of the stroking time. Otherwise, one could affect the difficulty by clicking faster. It's not a book, it's a jerk-off game! As you might have noticed, the texts outside of the game (like right at the start) are clickable
OliviaHuskey
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by OliviaHuskey »

I want to say that I really enjoyed the webtease. Such a good choice of models. Honestly you can make a tease with Melissa Moore where she is always clothed and I'd still edge to that. She is just That hot.

I liked the good cop bad cop, and I wish it'd go further next time, with a loving, caring, complimenting mommy and a degrading mistress. I loved the compliments Mommy Melissa gave.

Also the selection of pictures was amazing, they way they slowly strip, sometimes put clothes back on, make you really worship them before showing their pussy. I loved it.

I wish I could cum for Mommy Melissa though. I love Riley and all but damn is Melissa extremely hot.

That's about it! Good job again!