Convert EOS to something with video instead images

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Convert EOS to something with video instead images

Post by ilMerolaMario »

Hello everyone,

these days, abetted by AI, I am experimenting in generating images, audio and "animated faces."

Video generation is still too early to be able to do anything decent, but thanks to A1111 and elevenlabs, I managed to create very good images and audio. I am trying sadtalker to animate faces by merging images and generated speech, I must say that the results are remarkable.

My goal is to be able to create a semi-animated video with AI speech, accompanying it with estim audio, so as to create a whole session.

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow convert the EOS teasers so that I can replace the static pictures and written text, with videos that I am going to create in this way.

Do you know of a way?

Thanks
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Convert EOS to something with video instead images

Post by ritewriter »

Indyc has a way of embedding gifs in teases, though I've never asked him how it works and I think it's a bit of a kludge. I've been experimenting with a brute force version, which is to do a series of images each with a 0.1s timer between them, yielding 10fps animation. Note that you have to set the timer to "0.1s". If you leave off the zero and do ".1s" it won't work. I assume you could do 0.05s and get 20 frames per second, which should be good enough to get smooth animations. I have no idea if there's a way to get voice and image to synch properly though. I doubt it.

In the long run though, if you want to use a lot of animation, you might be better off using Ren'Py or twine and making your tease a "game," since those seem to support animations with much less trouble. I've been playing around a little with twine a bit while contemplating my next project. It's got a steeper learning curve than EOS, but it sounds like you're technically savvy enough to use it easily. X-Change Life is done in twine sugercube, I think, and has many of the elements you're talking about. I don't know about synch sound though. I don't think XCL has that, just computer generated voices over still images or looping audio over moving images.

Alternatively, if you don't care about branching paths and choices, and you just want a straight series of instructions, maybe just a Cockhero style video might be the best approach.

Good luck.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

While I am happy to offer any help in putting Gifs into EOS using my own methods or fapnip's methods - I interpreted the OP as asking how to take the contents of an existing EOS tease for them to turn it into a shifting picture video with spoken text.

I do not have an efficient way to do that other than walking through some steps to put that existing tease in the editor and offer any other help or experience I might be able to leverage. (I could have completely misunderstood though)

If you are asking how to put gif/video into teases with audio!, fapnip's best results of this are in their tease/demo here:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=53783
The first bit plays without audio to test different frame rates. I have access to their tools in question, have plenty of experience using them, and would love to share!
Last edited by indyc on Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

Wow! Amazing! Thank you!
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

Nice hint for the software, I didn't know these! Thank you! I will try soon
ritewriter wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:57 pm Indyc has a way of embedding gifs in teases, though I've never asked him how it works and I think it's a bit of a kludge. I've been experimenting with a brute force version, which is to do a series of images each with a 0.1s timer between them, yielding 10fps animation. Note that you have to set the timer to "0.1s". If you leave off the zero and do ".1s" it won't work. I assume you could do 0.05s and get 20 frames per second, which should be good enough to get smooth animations. I have no idea if there's a way to get voice and image to synch properly though. I doubt it.

In the long run though, if you want to use a lot of animation, you might be better off using Ren'Py or twine and making your tease a "game," since those seem to support animations with much less trouble. I've been playing around a little with twine a bit while contemplating my next project. It's got a steeper learning curve than EOS, but it sounds like you're technically savvy enough to use it easily. X-Change Life is done in twine sugercube, I think, and has many of the elements you're talking about. I don't know about synch sound though. I don't think XCL has that, just computer generated voices over still images or looping audio over moving images.

Alternatively, if you don't care about branching paths and choices, and you just want a straight series of instructions, maybe just a Cockhero style video might be the best approach.

Good luck.
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

yes, in theory I wanted to be able to take one of the existing estim webtease and replace the interlude parts where there are photos and written text, with video and audio.
I just want to run locally and maybe skip or remove the need to click/mouse input to create some more "automatic" experience for some bondage scenario.

indyc wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm While I am happy to offer any help in putting Gifs into EOS using my own methods or fapnip's methods - I interpreted the OP as asking how to take the contents of an existing EOS tease for them to turn it into a shifting picture video with spoken text.

I would did have an efficient way to do that other than walking through some steps to put that existing tease in the editor and offer any other help or experience I might be able to leverage. (I could have completely misunderstood though)

If you are asking how to put gif/video into teases with audio!, fapnip's best results of this are in their tease/demo here:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=53783
The first bit plays without audio to test different frame rates. I have access to their tools in question, have plenty of experience using them, and would love to share!
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

eventually I'm okay with the whole thing becoming a video as well, or given the idea of using software to create adventures as fapnip recommended, to create something more randomized
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

I think Ren'py can be a good software. I just need to figure out how can I send two audio each for audio device, for creating Estim game with the primary audio on game, talking character and video playback, and the secondary output for estim signal.
Majikthise
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Majikthise »

Just wanted to share my input as a content consumer and stimmer...I don't have the technical chops or the time to create content (who knows, maybe someday), but I really appreciate the work that all of you do to share the amazing free content that is available here.

Having said that, video e-stim is great and fun (and I can see the appeal of using it as a bondage session); but, at the end of the day, you are basically just along for the ride. Plus, it's a little more of a hassle (for me at least) because I generally run the video on my laptop and the stim on my tablet (no, my laptop does not support surround sound). That means running my laptop, tablet, and the stim box while attempting to get the stim file to sync with the video.

Don't take that the wrong way though, I truly appreciate it every time something new is released for e-stim in any format.

I just find the teases much more engaging simply because they are interactive. Personally, I would love to see more content similar to or inspired by E-stim Chatroom and E-stim Hack by Rillo.