[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by JBK »

electrosub1983 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:51 pm Hi, this is one of my favourites with my DIY setup in terms of signal and also in terms of volume variation. I miss that in the Estim Tower.

Can you think, for the future, about making an endless mode with this one, maybe with some hidden surprises? :)

Cheers,

Electro Sub!
Yes, I do see an endless mode happening :-) Not immediately, but I'm sure I'll get around to it.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

JBK wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:04 pm
electrosub1983 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:51 pm Hi, this is one of my favourites with my DIY setup in terms of signal and also in terms of volume variation. I miss that in the Estim Tower.

Can you think, for the future, about making an endless mode with this one, maybe with some hidden surprises? :)

Cheers,

Electro Sub!
Yes, I do see an endless mode happening :-) Not immediately, but I'm sure I'll get around to it.
I too would like an endless, self-bondage version. And thanks for all your work on this webtease!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

electrosub1983 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:26 am How about something like this?:

Presentatie1.jpg
That looks fantastic! Please elaborate on the 'rewards' from the boxed stories? Do you mean pleasurable parts? Of modifiers you take along with you through the tease?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hi there,

Sounds great, and looking forward to trying it.

For me I would prefer the once per 24 hours to not be mandatory, I would prefer to have the option to replay if I want it

Also, not sure I understand about after the one hour there is random mode. Not sure exactly what this means
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

electrosub1983 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:36 pm
boundupone wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:17 pm Hi there,

Sounds great, and looking forward to trying it.

For me I would prefer the once per 24 hours to not be mandatory, I would prefer to have the option to replay if I want it

Also, not sure I understand about after the one hour there is random mode. Not sure exactly what this means
Hi, thanks for feedback! Let's make it one hour maybe, instead of 24 hours. What I intend to achieve with that, is that you stick with it once you start. :-) Even if it hurts a bit now and then...

With the random mode I mean: you get the finishers of Bryci, Rockwell, Carrie, Hailey in random order. As they are in the webtease. Hope that makes sense, not a native speaker... :-)
Thanks,

I get what you mean for committing, just for me I don't get much time to play, so losing out if I make a mistake, laptop crashes etc would be annoying

As for the finishers, that makes sense and sounds fun, but I would want to have an overall time for the tease in case I was using electromagnets so I can set correct timer
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

electrosub1983 - I really like your idea, sounds amazing. Like others have said, I'd hate for the tease to crash or something else happens and I'd have to wait to restart. I don't see that issue as much now that I have a laptop with more ram and a faster internet connection than I used to, but sometimes I still get a weird issue with Milovana where I lose the audio playback and need to restart the tease.

For pain stuff, I find it great when there's pleasure and occasionally a short pain section of maybe 30-60 sections or maybe just an occasional pain 'pop' of a few seconds 2-10 seconds pops in as a surprise amongst a pleasurable section. Sometimes that pushes me over the edge though, so who knows the result but it could be a good experience or an extra challenge.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

Another vote for a continuous (self-bondage) version of this program. It is a well thought out tease as is but a continuous, hands-free version would be awesome.
bangser
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bangser »

I have the issue, that the torture session are more an turn on, than a real torture. (Most of the time I cum during tortures :-) ). I would expect that the torture sessions would feel like, I don´t want to get tortured anymore.
I set the torture boost to 15 while using a DYI device.
In other teases like estim hack or mafia property and specially estim bondage I really feel the pain (but I also need to boost it).
I am the only one, with that experience?