[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by electrodick »

edger477 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:29 pm
electrodick wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:40 am @JBK I'm loving this tease... I have managed to get past the 10th floor, but can't get a code that gets me further. I can select 'higher floors' (or whatever it offers) and it will ask for a code... the ones I have don't seem to do that, but reading here it seems perhaps I'm supposed to get different code for the higher floors?

Secondly... I see you recommend tri-phase. I rarely use it... but today tried it. I use a ET312... it was for my money, a strrange sensation. My usual go-to (and I will indeed continue that way) is a couple of stainless rings on the penis and a 1 inch TENS pad on each ball. The sack needs to tight... a crossover strap harness does that easily, but so too would a band around the sack, or sack and cock base. Honestly, the sensation of the pain files is head and shoulders above the tri-phase. Maybe it's just me (and I have been doing this at an addicted level for 20 years since I got my first ET312)...

Anyway, I'm loving your work and dedication here. I really like that the pain file volume can be set to a higher level than the base files. All the other teases... Mansion, tower... they all fall down there. All too often the pain files are less stimulating than the tease ones.
Thanks for your work.
How do you set MA to work properly with these files that provide pain with higher volume?
MA at about 10 o'clock.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:22 pm
electrodick wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:40 am @JBK I'm loving this tease... I have managed to get past the 10th floor, but can't get a code that gets me further. I can select 'higher floors' (or whatever it offers) and it will ask for a code... the ones I have don't seem to do that, but reading here it seems perhaps I'm supposed to get different code for the higher floors?

Secondly... I see you recommend tri-phase. I rarely use it... but today tried it. I use a ET312... it was for my money, a strrange sensation. My usual go-to (and I will indeed continue that way) is a couple of stainless rings on the penis and a 1 inch TENS pad on each ball. The sack needs to tight... a crossover strap harness does that easily, but so too would a band around the sack, or sack and cock base. Honestly, the sensation of the pain files is head and shoulders above the tri-phase. Maybe it's just me (and I have been doing this at an addicted level for 20 years since I got my first ET312)...

Anyway, I'm loving your work and dedication here. I really like that the pain file volume can be set to a higher level than the base files. All the other teases... Mansion, tower... they all fall down there. All too often the pain files are less stimulating than the tease ones.
Thanks for your work.
Thank you for the appreciation :-)
As to getting the second elevator codes: see the post above this one (or see the other 2 times this was posted in this thread or the times someone else explained it in this thread).
@JBK I have read all that.... I am at a screen that offers me as per pic... I can do anything but when I choose upper floors the codes I have are always wrong.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-28 120636.jpg
Screenshot 2023-09-28 120636.jpg (119.13 KiB) Viewed 8214 times
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

electrodick wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:08 am

Thanks for your work.
As to getting the second elevator codes: see the post above this one (or see the other 2 times this was posted in this thread or the times someone else explained it in this thread).
@JBK I have read all that.... I am at a screen that offers me as per pic... I can do anything but when I choose upper floors the codes I have are always wrong.
@JBK... I am wondering if I might have found a problem...
When I start I get the choice of Floor 1 or Elevator. If I select Elevator, immediately I go to the screen I clipped in the last post... it says I entered the correct code, but I have not had to do that. No matter what I do (short of starting at floor 1 again which I've not tried) I can't get to any place on 10th floor that offers me a second set of codes.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

electrodick wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:19 am
electrodick wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:08 am

When I start I get the choice of Floor 1 or Elevator. If I select Elevator, immediately I go to the screen I clipped in the last post... it says I entered the correct code, but I have not had to do that. No matter what I do (short of starting at floor 1 again which I've not tried) I can't get to any place on 10th floor that offers me a second set of codes.
I see. To be able to obtain the codes you have to progress naturally through the tease (not with the elevator). The fastest way for you would be to leave the elevator at floor 9, go through the encounter and have Bryci decide to let you up to floor 10.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

[/quote]
I see. To be able to obtain the codes you have to progress naturally through the tease (not with the elevator). The fastest way for you would be to leave the elevator at floor 9, go through the encounter and have Bryci decide to let you up to floor 10.
[/quote]

Thanks JBK... but I just tried using the elevator to 9th floor. I go through a tease there (I tried a couple of girls) and when it finishes I get dropped back to the screen I have posted here, with all the floor options and 'stay with me' as well. I don't get 'admitted' to the 10th floor. I have to select that and once I go through a tease there the codes I am given are those I already had 12** and **64. I'm getting frustrated.... I love this tease but I'm stuck in holding pattern. :rolleyes:
EDIT: Just tried from floor 9... Bryci let me go to next level - I chose 'more floors' went through the tease and at the end got the same two codes as I had previously. This is killing me! :love:
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

Ok
I found what I missed and everyone is probably the same:
you need to SURVIVE Bryci twice on floor 10 to get to the upper floors.
so its around 1h of tease if you use the elevator to get to 10

good luck everyone
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Dolgian wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:00 pm Ok

good luck everyone
STEP 1: Play on a difficulty higher than 'Easy' (you can't reach the upper floors when playing on 'Easy').
STEP 2: Arrive on floor 10 (not by elevator but by Bryci letting you go upstairs).
STEP 3: Choose "More Floors!"
STEP 4: Survive Bryci's tease (just the one time Dolgian).
STEP 5: When given the choice, choose "Give me the code".
STEP 6: write down the codes as Bryci gives them to you.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:43 pm

good luck everyone
STEP 1: Play on a difficulty higher than 'Easy' (you can't reach the upper floors when playing on 'Easy').
STEP 2: Arrive on floor 10 (not by elevator but by Bryci letting you go upstairs).
JBK this must be driving you nearly as crazy as me. I tied elevator to 9, then 8 with the idea of being allowed upstairs to get to 10. After one girl on 8 or 9 (tried both) it simply drops me back to this screen. I don't get allowed to go up.
Attachments
Sat.jpg
Sat.jpg (237.93 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK! What can I say?!! I hadn't 'survived' Bryci... once permission was given... well, I took it.
So now I embark on a new journey! Awesome. Thanks for your tollerance.
Attachments
GettyImages-479526819.0.jpg
GettyImages-479526819.0.jpg (160.37 KiB) Viewed 7922 times
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

electrodick wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:54 am JBK! What can I say?!! I hadn't 'survived' Bryci... once permission was given... well, I took it.
You're kidding right? I had to explain this 5 times just because you couldn't hold yourself together for 15 minutes??
If I ever create a pure torture 'tease', I'll be sure to send you a tester-link :whistle:

For everyone else, click 'More floors' in this screen and you will get the codes at THE END of Bryci's tease.
011.jpg
011.jpg (312.28 KiB) Viewed 7885 times
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:47 pm
electrodick wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:54 am JBK! What can I say?!! I hadn't 'survived' Bryci... once permission was given... well, I took it.
You're kidding right? I had to explain this 5 times just because you couldn't hold yourself together for 15 minutes??
If I ever create a pure torture 'tease', I'll be sure to send you a tester-link :whistle:

For everyone else, click 'More floors' in this screen and you will get the codes at THE END of Bryci's tease.
011.jpg
JBK! I have been chasing these teases for years now. I've done enough to know when permission is given, it's nearing the end. On the first 10 floor by memory, the code is given after you click 'I came' (I think?). I have on one tease at least held out to be told something like "I can't keep doing this forever. Bye".
What's a man to do? We all know men are not thinking at their clearest in this phase. :lol: :lol: :lol:
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

electrodick wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:03 am

011.jpg
JBK! I have been chasing these teases for years now. I've done enough to know when permission is given, it's nearing the end. On the first 10 floor by memory, the code is given after you click 'I came' (I think?). I have on one tease at least held out to be told something like "I can't keep doing this forever. Bye".
What's a man to do? We all know men are not thinking at their clearest in this phase. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun on the upper floors ;-)
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

JBK wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:43 pm

good luck everyone
Don't worry, I don't have a "how do I" question, I just replied to this to make sure your eyeballs caught it.

You know the Endless Tower version of the original tower tease? Man, this one would be fantastic to have all the clicks and such stripped out, with the whole tease running on random. Like, once you were wired up and calibrated, off it goes, randomly selecting a model and floor, including the uppers, basements, and elevator.

Just kind of thought of this, how great a session it could be just bound up and no control, popper hits on basement portions.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

JBK wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:02 pm
electrodick wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:03 am

011.jpg
Have fun on the upper floors ;-)
Hey JBK…. The upper floors. I’ve had a few encounters. I’ve had perhaps 10 lock ups, where I select a girl and the buttons might appear on right…sometimes a pic, but then nothing.
I’ve had a successful encounter with a girl. She lets me go up a floor, then nothing again. Tried lots of floors. Seems to be no real pattern.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

electrodick wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:28 pm Hey JBK…. The upper floors. I’ve had a few encounters. I’ve had perhaps 10 lock ups, where I select a girl and the buttons might appear on right…sometimes a pic, but then nothing.
When that happens, press F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I (whatever is in your browser) to open developer tools and then check for error messages in console.
Share them since they often contain the name of variable that is mistyped.