Great Cockhead trode

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Great Cockhead trode

Post by elektrowichser »

new glans electrode. I ordered this electrode "Classic v4". it sits a little tight on my glans. she could be a little bigger. but she conducts excellently. my cock kat rock hard. I have excellent orgasms with it. I can just recommend her

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace/o ... electrosex
billyb39
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Great Cockhead trode

Post by billyb39 »

Very interesting shot and lighting. Looks great. What material did you purchase?
Was the measurement page true to size and how critical did the sizing seem to be to keep the electrode on?

Do you stay erect for the entire estim session? If not, does the electrode stay on well enough to still be effective?

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

billyb39 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:17 pm Very interesting shot and lighting. Looks great. What material did you purchase?
Was the measurement page true to size and how critical did the sizing seem to be to keep the electrode on?

Do you stay erect for the entire estim session? If not, does the electrode stay on well enough to still be effective?

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more.
Hi Billy, the electrode is stainless steel. I bought the size v4 Classic. I lubricate the electrode with conductive gel before use. and put it on my glans in a flaccid state. (With a hard penis I can no longer get the electrode over the glans) The electrode conducts excellently. If you position them correctly, you can properly squirt the sperm through the hole during orgasm. it doesn't slip, it fits like a glove. even during longer sessions. It's the best electrode I've ever had. But I will order one size larger made of aluminum. Aluminum conducts even better. I highly recommend it, you will have a lot of fun with it

I used to let the electrosex ants work on my glans. This is no longer possible when I want to use the glans electrode because my penis swells up hard after the ant bites and I can no longer get the electrode on the glans.
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

what do you use at the base of your cock?
Ive tried alot of things and so far the best is a cock cage's aluminium ring, but as soon as the is a small hair, I get a small red spot.
thanks for your feedback