[Feedback] Goon Session 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BrainStew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[Feedback] Goon Session 2

Post by BrainStew »

After lots of constructive feedback, my second installment of Goon Session is up. I tried to make it a bit more interactive and less linear.

As always, I'm thankful for any criticism that's aimed towards making my future teases better.

Enjoy and have fun!

.Stew
plum69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Feedback] Goon Session 2

Post by plum69 »

Thanks for your two teases so far. Loved them both! Great that us betas are only worshipping clothed Women. Taking that to a further degree, perhaps your next one might feature censored pics? Just a suggestion, as I said I enjoyed both teases you have created.
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

I thought I had to give up. But then I didn't... happy they forced me to stay a bit longer... and later they didn't need to force me again, because I decided to stay more.

My brain kinda melted halfway through there too... very good work, I appreciated it.
catiesslut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catiesslut »

Really great work. I like the pics, I like the format, and I like the tone/mood of the writing.
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Achab1851 »

BrainStew wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:55 pm After lots of constructive feedback, my second installment of Goon Session is up. I tried to make it a bit more interactive and less linear.

As always, I'm thankful for any criticism that's aimed towards making my future teases better.

Enjoy and have fun!

.Stew
Hey,
you did a really good tease!
Limiting oneself to strokes and edges might be boring for some, but I find that simple things are often also the most effective.
If you would like to do another one and need some advice, don't hesitate to contact me. ;-)
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by xman911 »

BrainStew wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:55 pm After lots of constructive feedback, my second installment of Goon Session is up. I tried to make it a bit more interactive and less linear.

Enjoy and have fun!

.Stew
Your second tease is even better than the first one.

I think what can make better such a tease would be to track the number of edges and edging hold time.

Also another improvement will be if it's made into a multi day tease not necessarily with more content, just the girls saying for example "hello again gooner let's see if you can do more edges today" or something like that.

I should also say the girls in both teases are rally hot.