Sissy Cure Tease Series

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Sissy Cure Tease Series

Post by idg69 »

rubber_dick wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:28 pm Not usually into raceplay (in fact, that's usually a turn off), but I enjoyed this one — so far, no explicit call-outs of BBC and such, which means it kinda plays a secondary role. Hoping it stays kinda like that?

I appreciate the anti-sissy-but-not-really aspect, honestly. It ran long, but I didn't mind that. Looking forward to future installments in the series!
While I disagree about BBC, I do agree that it does not need to be in your face. Thanks for the comment, I'll try to keep it in the back of my mind. In reviewing the second script, nothing significant. When I wrote it, I don't think that was a focus as much as the I-think-want-help-but-maybe-i'm-just-horny aspect. :-)

Thanks for the kind words.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

idg69 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:57 pm Actually, the last couple comments inspired me to start work on Day 2 today (as opposed to waiting until the weekend, don't tell my boss! :-)
I hope that was a joke. Working on this kind of stuff at work can lead to big trouble. Mind you, then you might have a lot more free time to work on the series for us :-D

PG
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:22 pm
idg69 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:57 pm Actually, the last couple comments inspired me to start work on Day 2 today (as opposed to waiting until the weekend, don't tell my boss! :-)
I hope that was a joke. Working on this kind of stuff at work can lead to big trouble. Mind you, then you might have a lot more free time to work on the series for us :-D

PG
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm my boss, so it's okay. :-)
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Part 2 first draft is ready - want to test it for me?

If you would like to help me test it out and iron out the kinks, please shoot me a PM.
I'll send you the code and we can get this ready in the next few days.

THANK YOU ALL for the tremendous support and encouragement.
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

Just tried day 2, and it was good fun. Unfortunately, I came near the end, on the 4th edge countdown thingy.

Since the other sissies who cum during the tease get taken to the headmistress, does it make sense to have a button for when you cum, to be taken there too? Or, alternatively, something like an instruction at the beginning so you know what to do if you cum early? I know the logic is "if you cum, you're a sissy" but that still left me wondering if I should go on, revisit this later and try again, or something else.

Good job, regardless!
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

rubber_dick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:35 am Just tried day 2, and it was good fun. Unfortunately, I came near the end, on the 4th edge countdown thingy.

Since the other sissies who cum during the tease get taken to the headmistress, does it make sense to have a button for when you cum, to be taken there too? Or, alternatively, something like an instruction at the beginning so you know what to do if you cum early? I know the logic is "if you cum, you're a sissy" but that still left me wondering if I should go on, revisit this later and try again, or something else.

Good job, regardless!
I don't know how to do a universal "I Came" button. It's a great idea and I'd love to incorporate it (and the follow up). Does anyone know how teases put a button off to the side to do something like this?

Thank you for not being able to finish, that's high praise! :-)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

idg69 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 pm
rubber_dick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:35 am Just tried day 2, and it was good fun. Unfortunately, I came near the end, on the 4th edge countdown thingy.

Good job, regardless!
I don't know how to do a universal "I Came" button. It's a great idea and I'd love to incorporate it (and the follow up). Does anyone know how teases put a button off to the side to do something like this?

I just finished reading this post on that very topic. You have to enable Notifications in the tease, then you just add a notification wherever it seems appropriate. This creates that button on the side that stays there until it's clicked. Once clicked it disappears, and if you need it back you have to re-add it somewhere.

PG
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:36 pm I just finished reading this post on that very topic. You have to enable Notifications in the tease, then you just add a notification wherever it seems appropriate. This creates that button on the side that stays there until it's clicked. Once clicked it disappears, and if you need it back you have to re-add it somewhere.

PG
Thank you so much! I just incorporated it into Sissy Cure Wednesday and it makes it sooo much better!
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

idg69 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 pm

Good job, regardless!

Was able to finish it through the end on the second run -- looking forward for day 3! :9
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

rubber_dick wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:29 am Was able to finish it through the end on the second run -- looking forward for day 3! :9
I am working on it feverishly. I have not cum in three days and it is insanely distracting. So much fun, especially with the Sissy Fail - I Came button always on the screen. :-)
inge
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by inge »

Took me 10 min to find my password to be able to post this, but worth it.
:love: Love this tease! Can't wait for the next day to arrive.
If you need testers or feedback let me know ;-)
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

inge wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:49 am Took me 10 min to find my password to be able to post this, but worth it.
:love: Love this tease! Can't wait for the next day to arrive.
If you need testers or feedback let me know ;-)
:-D :yes:

Will do! Thank you so much for the kind words, and for taking the time to find your password. It means a lot.
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Looking for testers for Sissy Cure: Wednesday

The first draft is complete! :-)
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

idg69 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:08 pm Looking for testers for Sissy Cure: Wednesday

DM'd, but since i don't know what the prefered method of communicating is, leaving a message here too... I would be happy to test day 3 ;P
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

rubber_dick wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:14 pm
idg69 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:08 pm Looking for testers for Sissy Cure: Wednesday

DM'd, but since i don't know what the prefered method of communicating is, leaving a message here too... I would be happy to test day 3 ;P
:-)
PM sent.