Sissy Cure Tease Series

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Sissy Cure Tease Series

Post by idg69 »

I have not created a tease in a good long while and truly enjoyed creating this. I hope to get some feedback. Please let me know of any ideas or glitches.

Monday: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=63247
Tuesday: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=64676
Wednesday: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=64930
Thursday: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=65090
Friday: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66839

Thank you for being a part of this community!
Last edited by idg69 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bazoomba0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Sissy Cure Tease Series

Post by bazoomba0 »

I loved this tease very much, my only complaint would be that it ran very long otherwise it was perfect.
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

This tease should probably include a disclaimer that it's meant to intensify and not reduce a sissy addiction. May seem obvious, but horny clouds the brain.
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

bazoomba0 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:51 pm I loved this tease very much, my only complaint would be that it ran very long otherwise it was perfect.
I actually agree with this a ton. It was meant to be two teases. Intro and Day 1. Is there a way to duplicate a tease so I can do this?
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

RandomName wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:57 am This tease should probably include a disclaimer that it's meant to intensify and not reduce a sissy addiction. May seem obvious, but horny clouds the brain.
Good point. Will do.
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

RandomName wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:57 am This tease should probably include a disclaimer that it's meant to intensify and not reduce a sissy addiction. May seem obvious, but horny clouds the brain.
Also, in the third part of the story, our protagonist begins to realize this. :-)
Thank you for trying it.
anavialon
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by anavialon »

Really well done tease! I appreciate the length and that once you start, it doesn't really stop until the end! It makes sense that this was two parts squished into one, maybe another breathing/focusing break could be incorporated to break it up a little?

I thought it was well written and like the idea that there is a whole series mapped out and on the way.

Background voice: Any chance you could use an AI voice program instead of the generic robotic voices? https://beta.elevenlabs.io/ can create decent sounding human voices (you can train it to sound like celebs/dommes etc) but this is a personal preference, just a non robotic voice may enhance the experience more. Maybe as the day goes by the voice becomes more human or you have different voices on different days?

Overall: Really enjoyed this tease and looking forward to the future instalments!
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

Amazing tease, can't wait for Day 2. Hope I can be cured. Trusting the process :blush: :lol: :no:
Kik: sss0371
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

anavialon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:33 pm https://beta.elevenlabs.io/ can create decent sounding human voices (you can train it to sound like celebs/dommes etc)
Whoa! Hadn't heard of this one before and I've been looking for something like this.
Thanks for posting that!

And I hope to get a chance to try this tease out soon but it will probably be a week or so. Busy times...
PG
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

anavialon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:33 pm https://beta.elevenlabs.io/
Voices are going to get much better! Thank yoU!
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jassinov »

Really liked the tease! I agree that the tease is rather long, I personally don't mind, however. Instead maybe check points / break points (just something like confirming you are ready for the mantra section) could be an option?
I, for example, had to wait for a delivery and was thinking "Oh, can I finish this section before the delivery person arrives?". Luckily everything worked out just fine :lol:
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

bazoomba0 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:51 pm I loved this tease very much, my only complaint would be that it ran very long otherwise it was perfect.
A couple people noted this so I added some jump to spaces. Hopefully it does not interrupt the flow too much. :-)

Thank you for the great feedback!
Edgesurfer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Edgesurfer »

Hey there,

I just wanted to thank you for this marvelous first part. It really is a piece of art. The story took quite it's time but I enjoyed every minute of it :love:. I can't wait for day 2. Please keep on the great work. 8-)
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

Not usually into raceplay (in fact, that's usually a turn off), but I enjoyed this one — so far, no explicit call-outs of BBC and such, which means it kinda plays a secondary role. Hoping it stays kinda like that?

I appreciate the anti-sissy-but-not-really aspect, honestly. It ran long, but I didn't mind that. Looking forward to future installments in the series!
idg69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by idg69 »

Edgesurfer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:15 pm Hey there,

I just wanted to thank you for this marvelous first part. It really is a piece of art. The story took quite it's time but I enjoyed every minute of it :love:. I can't wait for day 2. Please keep on the great work. 8-)
Thank you so much. It means a lot me. Really.
Actually, the last couple comments inspired me to start work on Day 2 today (as opposed to waiting until the weekend, don't tell my boss! :-)

I'll make the next one a little bit quicker paced and shorter, but not by much. :-)