[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

noobalias
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by noobalias »

I have to ask... Are you working on anything new these days? Because this quality has spoiled me :-P
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

noobalias wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:58 pm I have to ask... Are you working on anything new these days? Because this quality has spoiled me :-P
We all are asking
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Category: Diamond
Way of Playing: Hand
Time: 26:14
Comment: Fuck NNN!

Damn, i am glad november is finally over. I made it further than expected, i guess the beginning of the video is just barely slow enough for me to get into a rhythm. But there was absolutely no way i would get past the video game round... I have to say again, this is an outstanding production. I really hope you keep making cock hero videos!
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

I do not wanna repeat all my praise for this video. But after playing it lots and lots and lots of times, it still is one of the best softcore productions of all time.

On the newsfront of the playing categories I have to say ... I am disappointed I can not say very much to you, sorry :\'-(

I played now all categories - (after emerald I already wrote; I played Gold, silver, bronze, simp and than I played the diamond categorie after november now ... I lost every categorie in the video game round not before, not after. Always the same. Of course not always on the exact second or so but always in the same round and I did not keep track on the exact seconds either; because I want to focus on the perfect content of this video - maybe a mistake in terms of stamina :whistle: .

So yeha played every categorie lost always to this magnificent round - game over - worth it :-D .

Thanks again for this masterpiece :love: .
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Teralar wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:56 am Category: Diamond
Way of Playing: Hand
Time: 26:14
Comment: Fuck NNN!
Hey!
Teralar always on time! 🥰

Thank you for your new participation!

I am happy to give you your diamond 💎
And a star! ⭐
You may have the most beautiful card.
Teralar wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:56 am I have to say again, this is an outstanding production. I really hope you keep making cock hero videos!
Merci beaucoup ! :love:
Thank you very much!

I must admit that I expected at least 2 or 3 more participants after this month of November...
Have I overestimated this Cock Hero community? :-P
(I'm joking... or not...)

noobalias wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:58 pm I have to ask... Are you working on anything new these days? Because this quality has spoiled me :-P
kerastop wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:45 am We all are asking
Unfortunately, I've been too preoccupied with other problems lately.
So I prefer to concentrate on the release of this Championship edition even if it may not be much, I can't really find the time for more.

If I ever had to embark on a new project, I think I would prefer to try to do it with another creator, a project like Rhythms of Desire is way too much work and time for me alone.

So I don't know if I would do another project later, not being a fan or consumer of Cock Hero (no longer having space on Mega) but I am not closing the door to this possibility.

In the meantime, I encourage all hesitant creators to take this step; if I can do it, you can too.
And this community is full of people ready to help.
Stevie wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:13 pm I played now all categories - (after emerald I already wrote; I played Gold, silver, bronze, simp and than I played the diamond categorie after november now ... I lost every categorie in the video game round not before, not after. Always the same. Of course not always on the exact second or so but always in the same round and I did not keep track on the exact seconds either; because I want to focus on the perfect content of this video - maybe a mistake in terms of stamina :whistle: .

So yeha played every categorie lost always to this magnificent round - game over - worth it :-D .

Thanks again for this masterpiece :love: .
Hey Stevie!
It's been a long time.

Thank you so much! :love:
It touches me that you like it so much. :love:

If you made all the categories... first of all, congratulations! 😯
... I would almost have to make you a card with all the categories in one but it would be a bit of a mess. :lol:

Or do I keep the best one? The diamond💎 ?
With how many stars ⭐? 😄

If you want us to make you a custom card, let me know in a private message and we'll see about it together.
No reason for you to be penalized because you love this round so much.
so don't hesitate.

Thanks again! :love:

And thank you to all participants or not who left a message here or elsewhere.

I will close the participations soon, I don't know yet when but if I were you I would no longer launch into the diamond race.

Take care.
Have fun. :love:
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Stoner with Boner
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Stoner with Boner »

Hello There,

i am a long time lurker of this Forum and this is pretty much my first post here.
I have to say that i really enjoyed your Production and it really is one of the best i have ever seen. truely a masterpiece.
So much even that i decided to join in on the fun and finally create an account to submit my results as well.

1st Attempt:

Category: Bronze
way of Playing: Hand
Time: 52:13
Comment: That Second Fakeout was just too cruel, i can`t hold back anymore

2nd Attempt:
Category: Emerald (27 Days, almost made it to Diamond :\'-( )
Time: 26:28
Comment: Oh God, this round is just way too good.I Can`t Handle 2B!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Stoner with Boner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:15 pm I have to say that i really enjoyed your Production and it really is one of the best i have ever seen. truely a masterpiece.
So much even that i decided to join in on the fun and finally create an account to submit my results as well.
Yay! Welcome! 🥳

Thank you very much for these compliments. :love:
Glad to know you liked it.

And glad to see that you decided to post and share with us.

Thank you for your participation!
Two entries!
Stoner with Boner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:15 pm 1st Attempt:
Category: Bronze
Time: 52:13
Comment: That Second Fakeout was just too cruel, i can`t hold back anymore
Ahaha... I know it's cruel... that's the point 😈
Stoner with Boner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:15 pm 2nd Attempt:
NOOooo!!!! 😱 Why so close to the Diamond 💎 ?!!
I almost want to give it to you but it wouldn't be fair to the other participants. 😕

However... 🤔
That gives me an idea...

Would it be too mean of me to make you this custom card?
Just to remind you that you were really close 😈
(I'm just teasing you :love: ) (don't pay attention to the poor quality, it's a gif made quickly)
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Stoner with Boner
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Stoner with Boner »

Tia Blaze wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:20 pm
Stoner with Boner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:15 pm 2nd Attempt:
NOOooo!!!! 😱 Why so close to the Diamond 💎 ?!!
Well actually the attempt was made before the Diamond Category was established if i remember correctly.
It was close to the release of the video but i never got around to actually create the account and share it.
Unfortunatly i didnt had the time (and willpower ;-) )to attempt it again
now that the submissions are finally coming to a close i decided to post the times.
Tia Blaze wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:20 pm However... 🤔
That gives me an idea...

Would it be too mean of me to make you this custom card?
Just to remind you that you were really close 😈
(I'm just teasing you :love: ) (don't pay attention to the poor quality, it's a gif made quickly)
I dont want to diminish the accomplishment of the ones that actually made it to diamond. as you said it wouldnt really be fair but this looks awesome and i would be honoured
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Can winter be hotter than summer?

RHYTHMS OF DESIRE - Championship & Extended edition

Trailer:
Championship & Extended edition Trailer

Release date:
Undetermined
Not knowing when I can find the time to work on it, I wouldn't venture to give you a release date.
There are still things to do before I can release this version but if I allow myself to announce it officially it is also because we are getting closer to the end.

What's new in this extended edition?
One of the objectives of the original edition was to create an effect of surprise, not knowing what content would arrive next, for this extended version I wanted (and tried) to recreate this effect of surprise, I advice therefore not to try too hard to decipher the poster or the trailer and to keep this effect of surprise intact, because it will only happen once.

Shortly after the release I will provide more details (under spoiler) on the new content and other changes/corrections made to this edition.

Cock Hero version:
Yes, with audible beats and beatmeter, as for the original version, as well as the optional special instructions.

PMV version:
Is planned, but as I already have no more space on my free Mega account (20GB) priority will be given to the Cock Hero version.
I will do my best to find a solution to share a PMV version as soon as possible.
This version will contain no audible beats or beatmeter, as well as fewer optional special instructions.

Streaming links:
As for the original version, I will not upload it myself on a streaming site but will share the links in the first post if links are given.

Championship version(s). How many version?:
I don't plan to create 15 different versions, so the championship edition will be merged into the extended edition.
If I have specific version requests later, I will reconsider doing them (maybe), but for the moment it is not a priority.

Championship Participations:
With this announcement I am now officially closing participation in the championship edition.
(Exception made if you are already engaged in a high category... but come on guys... you had almost 6 months to do it.)

There are now only 5 categories.
The Simp category is merged with the Bronze category.
The Bronze category changes from "between 24 hours and 2 days" to now "less than 2 days".
Jack40935 therefore moves into the Bronze category.

Funscript & E-Stim:
As for the original edition, I will provide the beats track only.mp3
But I won't do it myself. (Did you really try to click?)
Thanks again to LondonGent for his work on the original edition.

Torrent:
For me it just means a lot of water, so as for the original edition I will not provide it myself but will share it in the first post.

I would like once again to thank all the participants of the Championship editions :love:
I hope you enjoy this extended edition and have as much fun as you did with the original edition.

I will update the first post.
I will try to keep you informed of the progress and the release date.

Take care, have fun, kisses :love:
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire [NEW TRAILER]

Post by Stevie »

WOW :w00t: .

Not only a championship edition but also new extended content and man does this extended trailer content look hot :love: .
faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faboosh »

The icing on the cake
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:03 pm Can winter be hotter than summer?

RHYTHMS OF DESIRE - Championship & Extended edition

Trailer:
Championship & Extended edition Trailer

Release date:
Undetermined
Not knowing when I can find the time to work on it, I wouldn't venture to give you a release date.
There are still things to do before I can release this version but if I allow myself to announce it officially it is also because we are getting closer to the end.

What's new in this extended edition?
One of the objectives of the original edition was to create an effect of surprise, not knowing what content would arrive next, for this extended version I wanted (and tried) to recreate this effect of surprise, I advice therefore not to try too hard to decipher the poster or the trailer and to keep this effect of surprise intact, because it will only happen once.

Shortly after the release I will provide more details (under spoiler) on the new content and other changes/corrections made to this edition.

Cock Hero version:
Yes, with audible beats and beatmeter, as for the original version, as well as the optional special instructions.

PMV version:
Is planned, but as I already have no more space on my free Mega account (20GB) priority will be given to the Cock Hero version.
I will do my best to find a solution to share a PMV version as soon as possible.
This version will contain no audible beats or beatmeter, as well as fewer optional special instructions.

Streaming links:
As for the original version, I will not upload it myself on a streaming site but will share the links in the first post if links are given.

Championship version(s). How many version?:
I don't plan to create 15 different versions, so the championship edition will be merged into the extended edition.
If I have specific version requests later, I will reconsider doing them (maybe), but for the moment it is not a priority.

With this announcement I am now officially closing participation in the championship edition.
(Exception made if you are already engaged in a high category... but come on guys... you had almost 6 months to do it.)

There are now only 5 categories.
The Simp category is merged with the Bronze category.
The Bronze category changes from "between 24 hours and 2 days" to now "less than 2 days".
Jack40935 therefore moves into the Bronze category.

Funscript & E-Stim:
As for the original edition, I will provide the beats track only.mp3
But I won't do it myself. (Did you really try to click?)
Thanks again to LondonGent for his work on the original edition.

Torrent:
For me it just means a lot of water, so as for the original edition I will not provide it myself but will share it in the first post.

I would like once again to thank all the participants of the Championship editions :love:
I hope you enjoy this extended edition and have as much fun as you did with the original edition.

I will update the first post.
I will try to keep you informed of the progress and the release date.

Take care, have fun, kisses :love:
Oh my gosh, some truly good and exiting news :w00t:
Hope you be able to find inspiration and strength to finish it

Definetely №1 in my waiting list.
Livin' easy
DefinitelyHere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DefinitelyHere »

Can't wait until this releases! Having been checking in every few days to see if it's up yet lol. The trailer definitely got me excited, great job Tia
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Championship & Extended edition Update January 18:

Release date:

Update January 12:
After two failed rendering attempts of the Cock Hero version, (DaVinci Resolve crashed twice after around 30 minutes)
My PC doesn't like me very much, I'm going to have to do more pre-rendering to facilitate the final render, it seems that I underestimated all the new animations of the championship cards.
Update January 18:
Do not see any arrogance or feeling of superiority in my following comment,
it is humbly that I come to inform you of the current state of my progress.

I feel like I have reached the limits of what I could do in my current conditions...
a glass ceiling in a way, I know I can surpass it but I currently don't have the abilities or the means.

I already set limits to my creativity so as not to be confronted with too many technical problems
due to my lack of knowledge in video editing and rendering software,
I was stopped too many times by crashes and errors due to the limitations of my resources
(RAM, processor, Vram, software, etc...).

But it seems that the rendering of this extended edition is too complicated for me, my current knowledge and my PC.

After numerous attempts, many different solutions, hours of rendering,
I always end up being confronted with a problem,
I have already reduced or sometimes sacrificed certain effects and transitions to make things easier,
but after all these attempts I am still faced with various problems which prevent me from releasing a complete video.

I will avoid going into technical details because... who gives a damn?

Know, however, that even if I sometimes want to put all this aside and move on to something else,
I am not giving up!! 💪🏾
I will continue to try until I succeed in releasing this edition.

With the help of other users on Discord, I might be able to find alternative solutions.
I thank them for being present and answering my questions. :love:

I will continue to do my best to be able to release this extended edition in the best possible condition.
Without these limitations (glass ceiling) it would probably have been out days (weeks) ago...
But like I said above, I'm not giving up!!

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

It is possible that the date at the end of the video and on the poster remains January 12,
I probably won't make a fix just for that.
And it will serve me as a reminder of how much I struggled to do this render.

Beta test and difficulty?:
Not having requested a beta test for this edition (and not testing it myself) I would not be able to gauge the difficulty,
you will let me know what you think of it when it is released.
I hope I haven't made it too difficult either :-/ .... 😈

PMV version:
Thanks to Iridescence, a solution may have been found.
Indeed, he offered to store this PMV version, so don't forget to thank him if you plan to watch or download this version.

Streaming links:
I thought I understood on another topic that SpankBang no longer welcomes Cock Hero type videos? ... 😕
I will share streaming links in the first post, if links are given, but I am not responsible for these links so stay careful, thank you.

In the meantime, I don't know how Mega works, but it may be possible to download or even view the video directly from Mega within the usage limits... Maybe? I'm not sure 🤔
:!: I only talk about versions that I personally host!
Please respect the recommendations of other users (import before download, etc.)

How many version?:
I was asked if it would be possible for the PMV version not to include the Championship edition.
The PMV version will therefore not include the championship edition (Player card appearing at the top left of the screen).

If you still want to have a PMV version including the Championship edition, I would appreciate if in exchange you offered a way to host it and share it with the community, thank you.

Entries are now closed, no more exceptions so close to the end, sorry.
One last participant joined the others and now brings the number of participants to 26.
Congratulations to Iridescence for joining the championship edition and the Diamond 💎 category!

Stevie wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 am WOW :w00t: .

Not only a championship edition but also new extended content and man does this extended trailer content look hot :love: .
Thank you very much Stevie for your enthusiasm and constant support! :love:
I hope you will enjoy this edition and that I will manage to surprise you a little but I am not sure given your 5 (6) participations in the championship edition.
You have the most complete card with your 4 stars ⭐ and your diamond 💎!! Congratulations again!
faboosh wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:10 pm The icing on the cake
Thanks! 🥰
But without wanting to complain or compliment myself, this is rather another smaller cake on top of the cake given the work that I added 😅
Sgt_Alex wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:44 am Oh my gosh, some truly good and exiting news :w00t:

Thank you very much! :love:
I admit I often asked myself the question of why I was doing this, but I had promised a Championship edition so I had to do it.
As for the extended edition I didn't want to settle for a simple bonus round.

I hope you will like this edition, and thank you for your comments and support.
DefinitelyHere wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:25 pm Can't wait until this releases! Having been checking in every few days to see if it's up yet lol. The trailer definitely got me excited, great job Tia
Almost there!
Thank you for your enthusiasm, for your comments and your participation in the championship edition! :love:

Take care, kisses :love:
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:15 pm Championship & Extended edition Update January 18:

Release date:

Update January 12:
After two failed rendering attempts of the Cock Hero version, (DaVinci Resolve crashed twice after around 30 minutes)
My PC doesn't like me very much, I'm going to have to do more pre-rendering to facilitate the final render, it seems that I underestimated all the new animations of the championship cards.
Update January 18:
Do not see any arrogance or feeling of superiority in my following comment,
it is humbly that I come to inform you of the current state of my progress.

I feel like I have reached the limits of what I could do in my current conditions...
a glass ceiling in a way, I know I can surpass it but I currently don't have the abilities or the means.

I already set limits to my creativity so as not to be confronted with too many technical problems
due to my lack of knowledge in video editing and rendering software,
I was stopped too many times by crashes and errors due to the limitations of my resources
(RAM, processor, Vram, software, etc...).

But it seems that the rendering of this extended edition is too complicated for me, my current knowledge and my PC.

After numerous attempts, many different solutions, hours of rendering,
I always end up being confronted with a problem,
I have already reduced or sometimes sacrificed certain effects and transitions to make things easier,
but after all these attempts I am still faced with various problems which prevent me from releasing a complete video.

I will avoid going into technical details because... who gives a damn?

Know, however, that even if I sometimes want to put all this aside and move on to something else,
I am not giving up!! 💪🏾
I will continue to try until I succeed in releasing this edition.

With the help of other users on Discord, I might be able to find alternative solutions.
I thank them for being present and answering my questions. :love:

I will continue to do my best to be able to release this extended edition in the best possible condition.
Without these limitations (glass ceiling) it would probably have been out days (weeks) ago...
But like I said above, I'm not giving up!!

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

It is possible that the date at the end of the video and on the poster remains January 12,
I probably won't make a fix just for that.
And it will serve me as a reminder of how much I struggled to do this render.

Beta test and difficulty?:
Not having requested a beta test for this edition (and not testing it myself) I would not be able to gauge the difficulty,
you will let me know what you think of it when it is released.
I hope I haven't made it too difficult either :-/ .... 😈

PMV version:
Thanks to Iridescence, a solution may have been found.
Indeed, he offered to store this PMV version, so don't forget to thank him if you plan to watch or download this version.

Streaming links:
I thought I understood on another topic that SpankBang no longer welcomes Cock Hero type videos? ... 😕
I will share streaming links in the first post, if links are given, but I am not responsible for these links so stay careful, thank you.

In the meantime, I don't know how Mega works, but it may be possible to download or even view the video directly from Mega within the usage limits... Maybe? I'm not sure 🤔
:!: I only talk about versions that I personally host!
Please respect the recommendations of other users (import before download, etc.)

How many version?:
I was asked if it would be possible for the PMV version not to include the Championship edition.
The PMV version will therefore not include the championship edition (Player card appearing at the top left of the screen).

If you still want to have a PMV version including the Championship edition, I would appreciate if in exchange you offered a way to host it and share it with the community, thank you.

Entries are now closed, no more exceptions so close to the end, sorry.
One last participant joined the others and now brings the number of participants to 26.
Congratulations to Iridescence for joining the championship edition and the Diamond 💎 category!

Stevie wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 am WOW :w00t: .

Thank you very much Stevie for your enthusiasm and constant support! :love:
I hope you will enjoy this edition and that I will manage to surprise you a little but I am not sure given your 5 (6) participations in the championship edition.
You have the most complete card with your 4 stars ⭐ and your diamond 💎!! Congratulations again!
faboosh wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:10 pm The icing on the cake
Thanks! 🥰
But without wanting to complain or compliment myself, this is rather another smaller cake on top of the cake given the work that I added 😅
Sgt_Alex wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:44 am Oh my gosh, some truly good and exiting news :w00t:

Thank you very much! :love:
I admit I often asked myself the question of why I was doing this, but I had promised a Championship edition so I had to do it.
As for the extended edition I didn't want to settle for a simple bonus round.

I hope you will like this edition, and thank you for your comments and support.
DefinitelyHere wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:25 pm Can't wait until this releases! Having been checking in every few days to see if it's up yet lol. The trailer definitely got me excited, great job Tia
Almost there!
Thank you for your enthusiasm, for your comments and your participation in the championship edition! :love:

Take care, kisses :love:
Thank you kindly for info updates.
Sorry to hear that production causes some nerve and technical issues, but I'm sure that you be able to beat that. And even if all goes to dump (personally, I understand) - no worries at all. You gave us great RoD project already
Livin' easy