Experiencing problems with ET312B

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Sissyminnie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Experiencing problems with ET312B

Post by Sissyminnie »

Hi All. I've been stimming with a ET312B for the last 3 years or so. For the last few months it feels like the produced signals have changed somehow.

The signals coming from the unit no longer feel "pleasurable". The signals still seem to have the same power, and I can adjust the power with the Level A and B knobs, and the signal responds up or down, just doesn't feel any better.
Kind of the same "buzzing or zapping" feeling all the time, but nothing like the pure pleasure that the unit used to put out. The problem seems consistent when using either the built in modes on the unit, or while stimming using various audio files.

I don't believe that I have any issues with de-sensitizing, as I only have the opportunity to stim once every month or so.

I've performed some troubleshooting with two different sets of cables, and various electrode placements to no avail. I also take pretty detailed notes when e-stimming, and going back to previous set-ups/files no longer feel as good.

Is there some sort of calibration that could be messed up? I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron, is anything I can do on my end to troubleshoot/repair?

Thanks!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Experiencing problems with ET312B

Post by edger477 »

Search for "Joanne's estim discord" (I'll see if I can invite so I will pm you link), there is et312 channel where you should read what issues people already repaired and you can also ask questions, there are people who build MK312s there and know how it works.
DarkPassenger
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Experiencing problems with ET312B

Post by DarkPassenger »

I would suggest Joanne's estim discord too.
There is an "advanced settings" menu where you can adjust, among others, the pulse width. Maybe this is a setting that got changed somehow? It does change how the unit feels. You can try different settings and see if you note any difference.