Blocked content

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Blocked content

Post by hotiger1 »

Hi,
when I try to open any webtease the page doesn't open. It tells me the content is blocked and I should contact the site owner.

Can somebody plaes help?
BR
Ace_E360
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Blocked content

Post by Ace_E360 »

I have the same issue on chrome for desktop only. Chrome for mobile works, as do other browsers. Most infuriating, but I've gotten no traction on a fix for it in the past, so you might try a different browser for a workaround.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Works fine for me, for Firefox and Chrome, desktop, mobile just the same. I'm pretty sure the issue is at your end. Some browser extension, anti virus software or some content filter by your provider, your home router etc.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

Thanks, I think it is on my part. One laptop actually now works fine, but other laptop and desktop refuse. Could there be a problem with using one account on two different machines? I.e. being logged in one one and then trying to use milovana on the second? The problem exists on Edge, Chrome and Firefox. :(
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

No, you can be logged in from multiple devices/browsers. Also, you do not even have to be logged in to play a tease. If it is on certain computers I really would check for anti virus software and similar stuff. Also, you could analyse the message that is shown to you in more detail. Is that message a HTML page? What can you find in the source code? Can you see anything suspicious in the browser console/network connections etc. There might be some hints on what is generating this message.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

It just says:

Dieser Inhalt ist blockiert. Setze dich mit dem Websiteinhaber in Verbindung, um das Problem zu beheben.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

That looks like your antivirus is blocking the site
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

Hm, I uninstalled Kaspersky completely, tried again - still not working. I think it is something within Windows.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by state_of_arousal »

Nothing I tried fixed this for me. I set an exception for Milovana in my windows defender and adblocker, and I disabled all extensions.

I had to switch to Firefox for teases to work for me.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

It did't have anything to do with Kaspersky. I resetted "settings" to original and everything works. Don't know why, but...
CaramelSlut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CaramelSlut »

Did anyone find a fix for this yet? I got the problem since a couple months now and I don't know what caused it.
JohnEros
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JohnEros »

I am currently having the same issue - cannot access any flash-teases at all. Is there anyone further this needs to be reported to?
Was hoping to create a new tease, but at the moment the site is unusable.