Backup to Milovana

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Backup to Milovana

Post by Sisyphuster »

I love this site! However the recent downtime and lack of communication from the site admin (Seraph0x) about what the succession plan is leaves me concerned. None of the mods seem to be able to get in touch with the admin IRL. So I think it's incumbent upon us in the community to form some kind of backup plan on where to gather if the site for some reason disappears without warning permanently.

It would be a real shame to lose all of this content, ESPECIALLY all the work around TeaseAI, and extra especially right now, when mainstream AI technology seems on the cusp of doing some pretty amazing things that could interface with this community's work.

I propose reddit.com/milovana as a good backup meeting spot but I'd love if anyone has any other ideas. And of course it would be great if someone was collecting the various TAI programs (and webteases!) out there to protect us from another site outage, but I understand that's a herculean task.

Wondering what you other pervs think. And thanks for reading!
Nicekinkyguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Backup to Milovana

Post by Nicekinkyguy »

Yes I agree :O)
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

I don't know about Reddit as a "safe" platform to use. Admins have been quickly and abruptly removing communities of sexual nature - r/popperpigs was obliterated recently, and this site contains some popper content. Just as an example.

But, unless someone has a server and is willing to foot the bill, moderate, and manage all the EU and other privacy laws, reddit might be the only viable rally point.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sisyphuster wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:39 am I love this site! However the recent downtime and lack of communication from the site admin (Seraph0x) about what the succession plan is leaves me concerned. None of the mods seem to be able to get in touch with the admin IRL. So I think it's incumbent upon us in the community to form some kind of backup plan on where to gather if the site for some reason disappears without warning permanently.

It would be a real shame to lose all of this content, ESPECIALLY all the work around TeaseAI, and extra especially right now, when mainstream AI technology seems on the cusp of doing some pretty amazing things that could interface with this community's work.

I propose reddit.com/milovana as a good backup meeting spot but I'd love if anyone has any other ideas. And of course it would be great if someone was collecting the various TAI programs (and webteases!) out there to protect us from another site outage, but I understand that's a herculean task.

Wondering what you other pervs think. And thanks for reading!
Are you aware that https://www.reddit.com/r/Milovana/ already exists, and many of us did meet there while the site was down, or were you just trying raise awareness of it?

I totally agree we need a backup plan for all the reasons you stated, but it would sure be nice to hear from Seraphox on the matter. No one lives forever....
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:05 am
Sisyphuster wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:39 am

Are you aware that https://www.reddit.com/r/Milovana/ already exists, and many of us did meet there while the site was down, or were you just trying raise awareness of it?

I totally agree we need a backup plan for all the reasons you stated, but it would sure be nice to hear from Seraphox on the matter. No one lives forever....
I am thinking in posting the Resources and Personalities post on reddit, but I need to change the links (links are to milovana posts, need to change to mega links). At least, all main links will be up even without Milovana working.

When the new Technical Forms releases, I will talk with richmen to cross-post on reddit too.