Pep11

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Pep11

Post by hawekeye1234 »

For how much you keept bugging the creator, for an update, like almost constantly, the least you could do was credit the creator (blurby) of this, and not make a post like it's something you have made.

And then at the end you put in a text like:

pep 11 costs no money. It's free for you here nobody wants to earn money should be free for everyone and cost nothing. Have fun with it for free!!!
ps

Little question for you when did you hose down for the first time when you used PET elf? I squirted my load in the air after 34 minutes and it was very, very hot. Have fun with it.

That makes it sound like something the creator said and asked.
Especially that whole bit about not costing anything, that might also be the creators intention, but he is doing this because he likes it, but you make it sound like it's his statement.

Again it might be free yes, but the least amount of thing you could do again was, credit the creator blurby.
It was posted on Socialstim originally.

https://socialstim.org/mp3-estim-files/ ... d-down-ass
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

I know the creator and he specifically said you can share the video. also what are you talking to me about here??? what do you want from me?
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

It's great that not everyone is as greedy as they are here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Even if you do, you left out the crucial text.

*As always, please import to your own mega account and download from there.*

When your download directly and not importing first, you run the risk of the creator Blurby's Mega Account getting closed down.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

incessantly bugging every single creator about free new estim content in a pushy, entitled way
simultaneously contributing practically zero content yourself (oc/beta-testing/useful feedback/ideas/...)
not even bothering to give proper credit to original creators when re-posting content
not even bothering to ensure that the original creator doesn't run into issues when re-using their cloud storage links
repeatedly bugging others for free access to paywalled content
simultaneously whining and accusing others of being greedy
(the list possibly goes on, that's just what i personally couldn't help noticing over the last year or so)

if you really can't see the issues, the double standards and why people are getting really tired of your continued inappropriate conduct, you've got the self-reflection skills and maturity of a 14 year old and should seriously reconsider some of your attitudes and life choices. here's an attempt to give you a better understanding of what i (and probably hawkeye and others as well) would, as you put it yourself, "want from you":

when asking for new content, which is of course ok on principle, do it in a humble, respectful way that takes the motivations, interests, skills and preferences of the creators and the community into account, rather than just what you want for yourself right now (like every tease and video featuring estim, even if the creator has no such inclination or even heard of it before). if appropriate, offer assistance with it and/or, as others have repeatedly suggested to you, go ahead make it yourself, if you so desparately want it! then, as per your own credo, make it available for free. (yes, i have made small contributions to several projects myself.)

when (re-)posting other people's work, which is also ok if your intention is to increase reach and popularity, you absolutely need to give proper credit, making sure to clearly distinguish "theirs" from "yours". i.e., pep 11 is blurby's creation, HE kindly made it available for free, HE uploaded it to mega, thanks blurby, and YOU just want to know how far people get (i made it all the way through). it's not a big thing to do but a major, inexcusable omission and may make at least some creators reconsider their efforts. if you cannot understand the importance, educate yourself on plagiarism and basic ethics, also with regard to the following paragraph.

don't accuse others of being greedy while being a prime example of greed yourself. you make it obvious in your posts that in your opinion, piracy is morally fine while considering compensation for one's work is outrageous. you are not entitled to anything, creators are. creating content is work, in many cases hard (pun intended) and a LOT of it (something you would quickly discover when making some yourself or even just assisting others). while it is GREAT that there are so many people just doing it as a passion (or for the reputation and likes, something you are potentially undermining by not giving proper credit), it is certainly ok that some people prefer to/need to/should be reasonably compensated monetarily for it (e.g. also because the used images/videos may not be free, which is a whole other can of worms). in some cases, there's also a balance or vested interest to consider, e.g. some who sell stimming hardware may contribute to the community at least in part to ensure a healthy market for their products. we don't live in some magical mystical fairly tale star trek tng universe where all needs are met and everyone has the luxury of just pursuing their passions. a healthy balance of free and paid content is the best we can hope for and quite a bit of the free content and services (think e.g. forums) are definitely worthy of financial support to at least cover creation/operation costs, lest it may disappear at some point.

refrain from generalizations (such as "everyone is greedy here"). keep discussions civil. don't take criticism (too) personal. don't (re)act in the heat of the moment. don't use exclamation points excessively, one is sufficient.

on a side note, it genuinely seems to me that the extent to which you are obsessed with estim may be a bit beyond normal/healthy and you may want to consider consulting a professional to be on the safe side. then again, you may literally be a teen, in which case this level of fixation is not all that worrisome (and transient).

although this was arguably a bit of a personal attack, the intention is to help you grow as a member of the community and maybe even as a person (naive, i know).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

I'm locking this thread and deleting the first message.
elektrowichser wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:59 am
While the creator of the work you posted might have allowed to share his work, credit is always due. The way you did it makes it seem you're the creator and that's not fair as others have explained already and not accepted here.
First and only warning. Then it's a ban.

I'm leaving this thread visible though as I think v0ltaire's comment can teach something to everyone here.