Thanks seraph0x!

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.

What say you?

Thanks!
90%
Thanks!
10%

Total votes: 50

verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks seraph0x!

Post by verynicekojak »

Hi. Milovana is back. As you maybe noticed it was unavailable for couple of days. I suspect it was caused by expiring domain. From what I can see on the whois.com, domain was just renewed for another year. I just want to thank seraph0x for that!
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Re: Thanks seraph0x!

Post by nutterbutter »

No lie…. Thank you for the renewal!! Ok, in all honesty, your site has brought much…. to the love of others. Maybe you should consider asking for a small fee to have access to this extraordinary site, even if it was a small amount…(At minimum….to pay for the domain costs). I have been here since Cock Hero1, hell way before that…. Supermakori days…. Awesome Adventure days … long before the “big titties challenge” and the infamous “jerk it” series. We would be at a great loss without this resource. Thank you for Milovana. It allows any of us….to be expressive and exploratory…in a safe and comfortable environment. Please find a way to permanently secure the future of the site. 👋🏼🫡✌🏼NB
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

nutterbutter wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:29 am No lie…. Thank you for the renewal!! Ok, in all honesty, your site has brought much…. to the love of others. Maybe you should consider asking for a small fee to have access to this extraordinary site, even if it was a small amount…(At minimum….to pay for the domain costs). I have been here since Cock Hero1, hell way before that…. Supermakori days…. Awesome Adventure days … long before the “big titties challenge” and the infamous “jerk it” series. We would be at a great loss without this resource. Thank you for Milovana. It allows any of us….to be expressive and exploratory…in a safe and comfortable environment. Please find a way to permanently secure the future of the site. 👋🏼🫡✌🏼NB
Seconding this! Thanks for bringing the site back and please make a plan for the site's long-term survival! Take my money please!
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Post by nutterbutter »

Seconding this! Thanks for bringing the site back and please make a plan for the site's long-term survival! Take my money please!
[/quote

Why do I love that this Guy/Gal joined the day after me? That's wild! Cheers Mate! :lol: