Exposure Software

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

heybroimhere
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Exposure Software

Post by heybroimhere »

Hey everyone. I am incredibly happy to have found this site. I am working on my first tease now and am super excited to hear some feedback.

So here is my question:

I love TeaseAI and use Sexscipts a lot too. I am really into the idea of being blackmailed into doing a task. Either the program automating a 'sending an email to your crush' function or deleting/encrypting files on my PC until I complete the task is complete type of thing. Sexscripts has some really cool scripts that uses your webcam to take pictures of you. But sadly, a lot of those scripts are out of date. Plus they are short term. Somehow automating these functions into Tease AI would be great, but I've read that most creators are not really interested in scripting those functions. I have tried Jen in Control, but it isn't really for me. Do y'all have any recommendations for programs like TeaseAI that have what I am looking for?

Thanks!
HypnoCD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Exposure Software

Post by HypnoCD »

Oh yeah I would love to see something like that too. :lol:
Yaluar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yaluar »

"tried Jen in Control, but it isn't really for me"

May I ask what was your experience with it? It always kind of interested me, but I am afraid that my expectations are above what is offered there.
HypnoCD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by HypnoCD »

Yaluar wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:40 pm "tried Jen in Control, but it isn't really for me"

May I ask what was your experience with it? It always kind of interested me, but I am afraid that my expectations are above what is offered there.
Jen in Control, it isn't really for me either.

I'm into Humiliation, blackmail, gambling, sissyfication. Really hard to find the perfect mix :-D