⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] SPA #2: Club Nocturn

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] SPA #2: Club Nocturn

Post by Rillo »

Stim Playground Anthologies (SPA) is a quick turn, short-form video series dedicated to both content that may not fit in longer length productions, and ideas that are more experimental in nature (hence "playground").

Club Nocturn features an original stim tracks that uses an extreme dual-channel stim signal. In addition to a very serious volume ramp, the signal continuously drops in frequency while speeding up alternating pulses between left and right. Consider this a challenge stim file that pushes you. The stim file was inspired by the 2B's built-in Bounce routine.
I don't expect many will be able to reach the end without reaching for the dial. 😈
  • Dual-channel
  • Configuration: L: Cock, R: Ass
  • Time: 10 minutes
Download:
:!: Import First: https://mega.nz/folder/BwQHzYYS#qF0yqXQvL4w6WGtW2EnFEA
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: ⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] SPA #2: Club Nocturn

Post by edger477 »

Glad to have another SPA.

I tried this one as warm-up as I thought the ramp will be easier when not desenitized but it was still too much for me :)

Interesting file nevertheless, and to me is great for warmup since you are adjusting the volumes anyway.

:thankyou:
MatzeM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MatzeM »

Hi There,

Thank you for that piece of work!

Used it as a warm up file, too.

Pushed me hard to my limits.

Luckily I was able to withstand teaching for the dials.

Loved how the stim felt at the very end when you are barely able to feel the individual strokes and it feels more like a good vibration.

Regards

M
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Awesome litte project. Played through last night. In triphase it was unbearable for me, in dual mode it was great, though I still had to dial it down in the end :baby:
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Looking forward to trying this out on my Axis next weekend.

I've been doing a bit of experimenting with extreme ramp ups and downs (I wanted to try sync them with poppers prompts, as I tend to find I crave a stronger signal after a hit), but I've not managed to get it quite right, so I'm particularly interested to play this file. Normally I tend to stim with triphase, but I'll give this a whirl with both setups.

Thanks again Rillo!
MatzeM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MatzeM »

Hi Rillo,

Just a short wish: would be so happy if there could be another SPA or even a full JOI like that. I often like it a little more rough and this is exactly my favour!

So thank you so much, again, for that masterpiece.

BR
M
Xoxo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xoxo »

Not fan of the visuals of the last vids (matter of taste) but loved obsession and the estim tracks. Thank's a lot for your work.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Sorry to dig up a "fairly old" topic when there are plenty of exciting new ones to comment on, but as I come back to Club Nocturn very often, I had to thank Rillo for this gem :love:

First of all, I definitely see Club Nocturn as a finisher, not a warm-up file !
Personally I play it as a challenge : I try to survive without cumming… and without touching the dials.
And that undoubtedly implies to not be overconfident during the calibration time :-D

I play it in dual mode when I choose to wire in dual mode, but I find that it works just as well when I wire in triphase… but with a « classic » configuration, certainly not with common on the head.

Now the feelings : I see Club Nocturn as a series of waves, each new wave being a little (more each time) stronger than the previous one.
And when the last one is over, I am both happy to have survived and a little disappointed there isn’t a last wave… which sometimes leads me to play it (and again…) with the volume just a little louder :-P

I absolutely love Club Nocturn, many thanks to you, Rillo :love: