EGURS - NEW EXPANSION PROJECT

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SharkoDjin
Explorer
Explorer

EGURS - NEW EXPANSION PROJECT

Post by SharkoDjin »

Hi to all,

I'm sure many of you remember E.G.U.R.S. (Eropshere Universal Game System), the game that can be applied to cock hero videos, created for the COCK HERO INFERNO TRILOGY by Ragaraja and Tittyluvr.

Well, I have started to create more ability cards based on this system. I want to share here my progresses. I want to create some new rules too. Tittyluvr saw that and gave his approval

If you like it let me know.
Attachments
Good Night.jpeg
Good Night.jpeg (524.92 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
Close your eyes.jpeg
Close your eyes.jpeg (450.38 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
Checkpoint !.jpeg
Checkpoint !.jpeg (498.84 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: EGURS - NEW EXPANSION PROJECT

Post by Alex69 »

This doesn't belong to the On Video subforum, instead, it should go into the Games subforum.

EDIT: Moved by mod.
Last edited by Alex69 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

Hey! Cool idea. I didn't know about this. I love card games in general and I myself have some ideas. One was to create a "Deck of many things" to be used in videos and to other interactions. I'm actually planning on that. I have some questions though.

Are there more cards somewhere? Can you link the original?
What are the actual rules of using those cards?
Do you or anyone else knows a site to upload cards as a deck and randomly draw one?
HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 24

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
SharkoDjin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SharkoDjin »

Hello, glad you like it!! I'll post more here soon!

I'll answer your question!
1) You can find the other cards, that are included in EGURS Ruleset (a roleplaying solo erotic game, that applies to Cock Hero Inferno Trilogy, I'll post it here). The pourpose of the authors was to create a "Cock Hero Gaming Universe" in which more videos was linked and the player can play in it. But unfortunately, for now, only Cock Hero Inferno Trilogy was created to be compatible with this game. I was plannig to add an appencide with some rules that can link any CH videos to this game, but first I want to finish a little deck of ability cards.

2) You must read the EGURS file. When you'll play the CH Inferno Trilogy you will see that every round you beat it will give you Virtue Points. You can spend them to use an ability of a card. In EGURS all cards are avaiable from the begin, but I'm starting to think to a draw system, but there are very to less cards. If you want to help me to create more, you will be welcome :-D

3) I don't know a site like that, but if you like card erotic game, I'll suggest you Magic the Fappening, you can download it from the discord server https://discord.gg/H4Xx2sKT
Attachments
EGURS.pdf
(1018.68 KiB) Downloaded 111 times