non powerful ejaculations

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

non powerful ejaculations

Post by Augustulus »

Hey everyone :wave:,

as far as I know there are (over simplified) mainly 2 types of males:
  1. the ones that shoot cum quite far when they orgasm and
  2. the ones that rather just leak out the cum during their orgasm.

I'm not talking about ruined orgasms here.

I'm definitely in the first category, making a huge mess when I cum :innocent:.
If you google this, you find a bunch of (probably rather suspicious) tips on how to get more powerful ejaculations, so I guess I should consider myself lucky. However I would be really interested in trying out less powerful ejaculations that only shoot like a couple of centimeters at most.
Is anyone here with experience in this? Any tips or sources to learn more on this topic?
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: non powerful ejaculations

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

I can only talk about my own experience but for me that is not true, i can have really crazy cumshots that shoot really far but sometimes its just a few centimeters at best. It really depends but suspense can help aswell, edging for example and when someone else does it, its even more effective because you dont know when youre cumming
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

SomeWhatEdgy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:37 pm I can only talk about my own experience but for me that is not true, i can have really crazy cumshots that shoot really far but sometimes its just a few centimeters at best. It really depends but suspense can help aswell, edging for example and when someone else does it, its even more effective because you dont know when youre cumming
Thanks for your answer :-).
Well, I can only talk for myself and I haven't found out a way to not shoot really far. It's really great to hear that you can do both (and probably all possibilities in between those two extremes).
But to get it right: you mean that if you don't "time" your orgasm and get it more randomly (for example by someone else) you get them less powerful?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Augustulus wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:58 am Hey everyone :wave:,

as far as I know there are (over simplified) mainly 2 types of males:
  1. the ones that shoot cum quite far when they orgasm and
  2. the ones that rather just leak out the cum during their orgasm.

I'm not talking about ruined orgasms here.

I'm definitely in the first category, making a huge mess when I cum :innocent:.
If you google this, you find a bunch of (probably rather suspicious) tips on how to get more powerful ejaculations, so I guess I should consider myself lucky. However I would be really interested in trying out less powerful ejaculations that only shoot like a couple of centimeters at most.
Is anyone here with experience in this? Any tips or sources to learn more on this topic?
I have the same experience as you, and while I have learned to have ruined orgasms, if I go all the way over I'm shooting my load. I've never experienced anything in between. It's either a ruin (just leaking a small amount with no contractions, or only one very small contraction) or a full on making a mess mode.

If it's possible to learn that I'd love to know how also! :-D

PG
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

Augustulus wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:21 pm
SomeWhatEdgy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:37 pm I can only talk about my own experience but for me that is not true, i can have really crazy cumshots that shoot really far but sometimes its just a few centimeters at best. It really depends but suspense can help aswell, edging for example and when someone else does it, its even more effective because you dont know when youre cumming
Thanks for your answer :-).
Well, I can only talk for myself and I haven't found out a way to not shoot really far. It's really great to hear that you can do both (and probably all possibilities in between those two extremes).
But to get it right: you mean that if you don't "time" your orgasm and get it more randomly (for example by someone else) you get them less powerful?
nah i meant its most likely more explosive when its unexpected, I atleast had some of my most explosive ones in terms of cum range, when i got edged by someone else
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:39 pm I have the same experience as you, and while I have learned to have ruined orgasms, if I go all the way over I'm shooting my load. I've never experienced anything in between. It's either a ruin (just leaking a small amount with no contractions, or only one very small contraction) or a full on making a mess mode.

If it's possible to learn that I'd love to know how also! :-D

PG
Even ruined ones are kind of eruptive for me because there are always 1-2 contractions involved for me and those shoot the cum quite far. :lol:
SomeWhatEdgy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:51 pm nah i meant its most likely more explosive when its unexpected, I atleast had some of my most explosive ones in terms of cum range, when i got edged by someone else
Okay, yeah, so that's exactly the opposite I'm looking for. I don't dare to think how far I might shoot if someone else might edge me then :w00t: :lol:
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

It's always like that for me, if I do it myself Manuel then I know when I'm coming. I also inject it normally, shooting a bit into the air. When I use voice videos I keep cumming the first time and because I haven't seen the movie yet, but it gets really messy when my driver controls me. He usually does it for me around the hour and I always explode mega far away, it's a real mess.