⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Favorite Early Zone (vote twice)

✏️ School 🏫
29%
👑 Princess Tower 👸
17%
🌈 Color World 🎨
12%
🏠 House 🛏️
17%
🚁 Military Zone 🎖️
13%
🏝️ Beach 🏖️
13%

Total votes: 229

Jumaane
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke v1.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by Jumaane »

This absolutely blew me away. This may be the best tease I have ever played. And that is saying a lot, because it is a tease that makes it impossible to use your hands ... someplace else. It is so dominating and evil. I loved it very much. I think that this tease optimally uses user input and E-Stim.

When I played it I thought that it may be difficult to create a typing tease that is always challenging, but adapting to the different typing speeds people have. And I think that you have found an elegant solution to that "slowing down".
Spoiler: show
I was always defeated at the vampires' coven. Thankfully the game always allows two alternatives.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

lolol2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I did a recalibration after 5min and set the tingle and max level way closer together than in my first run.
So "tingle" was more at a good level.
But the design "problem" is still the same that you want to fail to get more pleasure. :-D

But don't get me wrong, don't want to sound to negativ, the tease is great!
That design problem of wanting to fail to get more pleasure was kind of one of my core goals but maybe it was an odd idea. It doesn't sound negative at all, I need more constructive feedback just like that!
Electro wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:16 pm I think the default volume level raise should be the 'balanced', if not the fastest option. Waiting a few minutes is a bit long just to feel something.
That was the default option for nocnoc so I assumed maybe other estimmers might want that resolution but yeah, not a fan of the speed personally. I can rephrase it further (and maybe not start it at 0 if I understand it enough).
Electro wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:16 pm I ran into an issue during the calibration where it was giving the sensation test and came when it tested the moderate pain level. Even pain signals can cause a finish but pain signals with a time gap can allow some cool off time to not cause a finish. I think if there was a button to test each of the pleasure and pain levels it might keep that from happening rather than running a full sequence all at once.
Oh dang, I had no idea. I shortened the length that it gives and will add a gap. Apologies.
Electro wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:16 pm I have some issues with the pain audio that sounds like TV static, I recognize this file from nocnoc's Legend of the Psyons and I prefer regular symmetrical waveforms like square waves or sine waves and this goes against the grain of what I feel safe stimming with. That specific audio is a part of why I stopped testing that tease. I prefer short strong bursts for pain usually in the .1 to .2 second with a silent gap in that same range being effective.

I figured that I would get a painful zap when not typing the line correctly or taking too long, it's good how it is but I suppose that was my expectation.
All the estim files are from Rillo actually. The main thing that I want to change about the pain signals are the overall durations. Unless cut off by another signal, they are 20 seconds or more each. I need to trim some of them down to 5 seconds or less bursts. Regarding static - I will try to use less of it.

I was going to put pain on getting the typing really wrong but needs a lot of work to be able to resume the previous dynamic signal after. (I'm told to never layer signals otherwise it would be easy! If I had my own estim I would test layering smallish pain on top of a normal signal)
Electro wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:16 pm I'm also not sure how the edge button fits into this with estim. I think maybe if the estim was there and the volume went up over time and I clicked edge when I got to the edge? ..but it doesn't do that.
The edge/ride were more for the non-estimmers. Currently the volume goes up after clicking the edge button for the duration it talks about. I was thinking that if it ramped before and stayed at the level where you hit edge it would definitely send you over that point. I thought about disabling the ride stuff entirely if you play on estim but don't have anything to put in it's place yet.
Electro wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:16 pm I got confused over how to spend the 'bugs' when getting the selections, I didn't know what to do and just randomly selected something but didn't know the effect.
I'm also not sure where or how to use most of the hacks and generally I'm more focused on getting the lines entered when prompted so I forget about solving how to use the hacks.

Overall, this is a fun typing game, I like the storyline/plot, stim incorporation, and that it's an interactive tease, and will be playing it more.
The general sense I get is while I wanted to make hacks somewhat cryptic, I think I went too far. Did you happen to read the tutorial section that talks about hacks? They are basically your spells/items in a combat game and will persist from one play to the next. They can even be shared/traded with other players in the forums.

Thank you so much for giving me so much great feedback!
Jumaane wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:39 pm This absolutely blew me away. This may be the best tease I have ever played. And that is saying a lot, because it is a tease that makes it impossible to use your hands ... someplace else. It is so dominating and evil. I loved it very much. I think that this tease optimally uses user input and E-Stim.

When I played it I thought that it may be difficult to create a typing tease that is always challenging, but adapting to the different typing speeds people have. And I think that you have found an elegant solution to that "slowing down".
I was always defeated at the vampires' coven. Thankfully the game always allows two alternatives.
Wonderful to hear that it landed so well with you!
defeated because it is too tempting or too difficult? I made vamparism last through a heart being lost to make it more detrimental and hopefully I made it avoidable enough. - Let me know.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You have done it indyc! Again! :thumbsup:

EStim based teases are not that common, so any new one I'm always curious to try. I have to admit the concept didn't sound that exiting from the start though. A spelling test, I associate it with some children's game trying to make school work slightly more fun. And reading from the feedback in this thread mentioning low intensity, becoming to tediously etc. I went into it with fairly low expectations.

But man am I glad I gave it a try!!! You have invented a new genre here, and you have done it well! It is clever how you use the, in essence very simple, input field and buttons to make a diversity and irregularity in the path through the game.

And yes, it is a bit slow in the beginning. But that's how it should be with a huge game like this. It is supposed to take time, you build up as you progress. Anyone rating this low probably just don't like this kind of more advanced setup, and may not even played the whole thing through. Don't change the concept, there are many "quick shooter" teases out there, this isn't one of them, and it shouldn't be!

I just played it once so far, I may have more feedback later. But right now I just wanted to express my gratitude as quickly as possible! :love:

I did struggle with the calibration process. But then again, I tend to do in all calibrations. The "tingle level", as already mentioned in this thread is a too low level, but I knew that and let calibration run a bit longer. But my main issue came with setting the pain level. Pain is to a large extent caused by the sudden change in intensity. The calibration signal was more or less constant, and you also become numb from the long calibration time. So I repeatedly timed out in the pain setup.

But I did understand what you were trying to achieve, and with the possibility to enter values manually I gave it a try with what I thought would give the desired dynamics (0.200/0.400/0.800), and it worked well. I think you play a short test sound once the value is manually entered? That I didn't like, especially with the pain which makes me jump. It's fine to jump in the actual sessions, but not in the setup. Now I know and will turn volume down during setup, but at least you could put an info text notifying people a test sound will be played?

I will continue to fiddle a bit, probably increase the lower limit slightly more, and raise the pain even further. With that said, it could be useful to be able to re-calibrate in some place during the game. Not the entire calibration process, just to be able to change the set values a bit. But it also risk to break the aura of the game, once you are in you are in, and should only focus on the game, not fiddle with settings. So I'm not even sure myself I do want any extra calibration possibility! ;-)

The stim files worked well I must say, including the pain files. There was one place where I think I was supposed to have felt a sharp "sting", a short spike. That's how I interpreted the text anyway, but I actually didn't feel anything at all. Let's see if I find that place again, then I can give a better description of which girl it was.

The drill sergeant session, starting out with a Caucasian in a hat, later enters an Asian girl, and when asked if I like to put clothespins on her nipples the game identifies "Preference for Asians". This is a bit risky identification, and for me it got wrongly interpreted. I do not like Asians... Thing is, in this session you actually have three elements. You have the Caucasian woman, which I like. You have the introduction of clothespins, which I thought/hoped was leading down the road of pain/bondage. And then you have the Asian. I don't like Asians, but hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad, and I clicked to continue! My full support for the functionality to identify preferences to steer the continued game, but be careful what elements are in the session you trigger on!

The "Coins" you earn, to be used to reduce corruption or to be saved. I didn't get that, what's the point of saving them? I never figured out how to use them at a later stage, and also what would be the benefit of not using them instantly? Perhaps it will be revealed later in the game...?

And as already said, the Edge button, in EStim mode doesn't really make sense. Now I knew it was coming because I had read the comments, but else it might been a bit confusing. I was thinking, in EStim mode, instead of an Edge button perhaps have some dedicated girl show up, the one from introduction perhaps (you know me, I never remember any names...), and provide some really intense stim file for a fixed time. Or at least a minimum time, then it remains until you actively click to proceed.

My single biggest issue was my lousy keyboard. So today I'm heading out to buy a new keyboard! :-D

So to wrap it up, fantastic work! Thank you all in the Credits who contributed to this release!
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

This has got to be one of the best teases I have ever played! I can only imagine how much work went into it and am very excited for new content to be added!

I've been playing through a lot and trying to uncover all the scenes and hacks. I have some questions there:
Are all the hacks you receive random? Or are there some that require specific criteria to be met in order to obtain them?

I am trying to uncover all the rare hacks that are part of a sequence. So far I've found:
  1. enter (2 ladybug): sequence 1/3
  2. code (2 caterpillar): sequence 3/3? (get sequence error when entering second)
  3. I (3 spider): sequence 1/4
If anyone has the remaining keywords for these sequences I'd love to know them so I can see what they do!

How do the preferences by "choosing"/"sparing" girls and the kinks you run into like voyeur, feet, and taboo work? Do they just affect how likely it is that certain scenes appear? Are they a requirement for certain scenes to appear?

If there are scenes hidden by preferences/kinks, it would be nice to have obvious feedback. Right now, I feel like the game is telling me that it's tailoring the girls to my preferences/kinks, but without any feedback I don't really get to appreciate that if it's actually happening. It all just feels random still.

Is there some special ending or something associated with Liya? I've found multiple dialog paths in her special "lose heart" encounters that result in Liya encounters becoming more likely or something like that? Does she appear as an encounter in every level? Is there anything special that happens if you hit enough Liya encounter in a single playthrough?

So far I've found her in the following levels:
  1. Color World (boss)
  2. Military
  3. Hospital
  4. Sport? (it was a boxing match)
Are there any Liya encounters within the levels I'm missing?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Gurgl wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:47 am I just played it once so far, I may have more feedback later. But right now I just wanted to express my gratitude as quickly as possible! :love:

But I did understand what you were trying to achieve, and with the possibility to enter values manually I gave it a try with what I thought would give the desired dynamics (0.200/0.400/0.800), and it worked well. I think you play a short test sound once the value is manually entered? That I didn't like, especially with the pain which makes me jump. It's fine to jump in the actual sessions, but not in the setup. Now I know and will turn volume down during setup, but at least you could put an info text notifying people a test sound will be played?
I took a long time to respond to this because this was some of the best praise I've received and I wanted others to read it haha. I was also waiting to see if you had other plays and how your feelings may have changed.

Based off of your feedback I redid a lot of the calibration for the version that is in beta-test at patreon.com/indycent and I will update the live version when I get enough feedback.
Gurgl wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:47 am The drill sergeant session, starting out with a Caucasian in a hat, later enters an Asian girl, and when asked if I like to put clothespins on her nipples the game identifies "Preference for Asians". This is a bit risky identification, and for me it got wrongly interpreted. I do not like Asians... Thing is, in this session you actually have three elements. You have the Caucasian woman, which I like. You have the introduction of clothespins, which I thought/hoped was leading down the road of pain/bondage. And then you have the Asian. I don't like Asians, but hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad, and I clicked to continue! My full support for the functionality to identify preferences to steer the continued game, but be careful what elements are in the session you trigger on!

The "Coins" you earn, to be used to reduce corruption or to be saved. I didn't get that, what's the point of saving them? I never figured out how to use them at a later stage, and also what would be the benefit of not using them instantly? Perhaps it will be revealed later in the game...?

And as already said, the Edge button, in EStim mode doesn't really make sense. Now I knew it was coming because I had read the comments, but else it might been a bit confusing. I was thinking, in EStim mode, instead of an Edge button perhaps have some dedicated girl show up, the one from introduction perhaps (you know me, I never remember any names...), and provide some really intense stim file for a fixed time. Or at least a minimum time, then it remains until you actively click to proceed.
Currently it is not tracking pain/bondage/sexy activity and I don't know if I will ever bring that in. That is good to know but deleting enough of a type will more than enough override that slight bit preference.

The ladybugs used to heal you or be saved is the least efficient way to heal yourself. You will find hacks which when executed, allow for much more powerful uses to the bugs. Try the hack tutorial and let me know if it makes sense.

The way it is coded is really hard for me to put something in the place of the edge and edge/ride stuff. I'm still trying to figure out what I want and what is possible here.
Gurgl wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:47 am :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You have done it indyc! Again! :thumbsup:
Gurgl wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:47 am My single biggest issue was my lousy keyboard. So today I'm heading out to buy a new keyboard! :-D

So to wrap it up, fantastic work! Thank you all in the Credits who contributed to this release!
Thank you so much!!!
bobdaman3339 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:19 am This has got to be one of the best teases I have ever played! I can only imagine how much work went into it and am very excited for new content to be added!

I've been playing through a lot and trying to uncover all the scenes and hacks. I have some questions there:
Are all the hacks you receive random? Or are there some that require specific criteria to be met in order to obtain them?

I am trying to uncover all the rare hacks that are part of a sequence. So far I've found:
  1. enter (2 ladybug): sequence 1/3
  2. code (2 caterpillar): sequence 3/3? (get sequence error when entering second)
  3. I (3 spider): sequence 1/4
If anyone has the remaining keywords for these sequences I'd love to know them so I can see what they do!

How do the preferences by "choosing"/"sparing" girls and the kinks you run into like voyeur, feet, and taboo work? Do they just affect how likely it is that certain scenes appear? Are they a requirement for certain scenes to appear?

If there are scenes hidden by preferences/kinks, it would be nice to have obvious feedback. Right now, I feel like the game is telling me that it's tailoring the girls to my preferences/kinks, but without any feedback I don't really get to appreciate that if it's actually happening. It all just feels random still.

Is there some special ending or something associated with Liya? I've found multiple dialog paths in her special "lose heart" encounters that result in Liya encounters becoming more likely or something like that? Does she appear as an encounter in every level? Is there anything special that happens if you hit enough Liya encounter in a single playthrough?

So far I've found her in the following levels:
  1. Color World (boss)
  2. Military
  3. Hospital
  4. Sport? (it was a boxing match)
Are there any Liya encounters within the levels I'm missing?
I'm thrilled you liked it so much! You can roll your eyes at the mention but there is more content already at patreon.com/indycent with more on the way.
The hacks that you receive are mostly random but are most common after defeating a boss. I still need to make a more obvious hack share thread beyond the one in my discord. People still seem to shy about sharing things in this community and I was trying to liven things up/spark discussion.

Currently it doesn't track anything about feet/bj/etc and values like taboo etc don't effect what is more likely to be shown to you. However, the girl parameters do effect the %chance of you seeing girls like them. There are not scenes hidden by preferences and I don't have any planned. I would love the game to give better feedback on the preference system but I honestly don't know how to do it well in EOS without spitting out a bunch of numbers that people don't want to see.

No special ending with Liya yet and nothing triggered by seeing her a lot. You found all of her combat encounters but hacks can open up other short scenes.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

indyc wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:38 pm I was also waiting to see if you had other plays and how your feelings may have changed.
Yea, I did have more runs, but I kinda messed those up and didn't get much more valuable feedback. Originally I set my computer volume to high. I somehow missed that the static calibration signal was playing at 50%, I used it as a 100% reference to find the correct volume setting on computer output to my device. It's always tricky what volume the computer shall be set to, because it can differ between different files/authors. You don't want your computer volume to low, because then your device is just "idling". And not to high, because then it cuts of the peaks. Always try to find the highest possible volume that don't cut off, that give the best dynamics.

Well, since I had set it to high I felt I was loosing dynamics on the more intense parts. So I obviously lowered my computer output volume. But then I need to redo my device settings and the settings for the three different levels. And here is where I got lost like a little child in the big big forest...

I calculated the new settings (lower volume by x%, raise setting by x%), and it worked fine. At first. Then, due to higher setting or better dynamics I don't know, but I found myself with sessions that where to high to be pleasurable, but to low to be really painful. But, and here is where I got lost, I didn't really know if I was supposed to feel pleasure or pain in that particular session! So I started fiddling with both pleasure and pain levels at the same time, and I got to low pleasure level, so I raised it, but perhaps I was just at a slow section, because then it got to high again. And so it continued, I changed back and fourth, just never finding my way to the perfect setting again...

It would be a really nice feature if it was possible (in some debug mode or a setting that can be on or off) to display what level is actually playing right now, and if it is a pleasure or a pain file. Then one can take a fact based decision about adjustment, not just guessing. And the possibility to re-calibrate. Because I needed to constantly restart in all my fiddling, and that's just a waste of game runs.

I won't have the possibility to play again for some time now. But I might just check that Patreon out...
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

This tease is fantastic, a true marvel of Eos projects. I've never been very into typing games because I never considered myself a great typist, but this game had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I played it.
Not to mention, I can't even begin to imagine how much work it went into coding this and the sheer complexity of it all. Even just the hack for removing glitches on the current encounter implies that every image needed to be catalogued. The fact you went through every single image and have censored and uncensored versions, that you determined the model's attributes, that many of the images are edited with added graphics and text... and the choice of music is superb. I especially like the clothing mechanic, needing to take off a layer of clothing and knowing that I was closer to needing to touch myself made me all the more frantic in my typing, and that led to more mistakes. I'm just blown away!
In my two runs I wasn't able to get past level 4. The library boss felt impossible to beat, with my short timers and constantly needing to first click the "type softer" notification before I could even start typing. I had already used my hack to increase my timer time in the prior encounter and thought I couldn't use it a second time during my run. The length and complexity of those prompts was hard too!
When I tried the Halloween side, I thought it would be easy to get through in the beginning, but my entire run was killed during the vampire encounter. Even though I felt like I was doing well during that encounter, I still got the vampirism status and had to restart. Pretty brutal to have that effect be persistent after continuing and between hearts - I would have expected to at least have a chance to get rid of it after losing a heart.
Now that I know the system keeps track of how much time is left when you submit a prompt, I might have to deliberately type a little slower during the first few areas to give myself a better chance in level 4! :whistle:
My biggest complaint with this tease is not knowing when I'm supposed to be stroking. When I first got the edge command I was surprised and still soft. I'm also not very clear on what the different status effects do or how they work
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

is there any chance we can have files restored to 100 when we lose a heart? i've had runs where I'm down to like 60 files by the time I hit campsite. how do you even beat the scorpion girls when you are that low?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Gurgl wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:55 pm
indyc wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:38 pm I was also waiting to see if you had other plays and how your feelings may have changed.
It would be a really nice feature if it was possible (in some debug mode or a setting that can be on or off) to display what level is actually playing right now, and if it is a pleasure or a pain file. Then one can take a fact based decision about adjustment, not just guessing. And the possibility to re-calibrate. Because I needed to constantly restart in all my fiddling, and that's just a waste of game runs.
Displaying what level it is playing is beyond my ability and would only be in calibration if I could pull it off. However, I will put in options to re-calibrate in later stages. When you say you need to restart in all of your fiddling, it should be remembering your last values - is there a bug on that end?
Roblsforbobls wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:58 pm This tease is fantastic, a true marvel of Eos projects. I've never been very into typing games because I never considered myself a great typist, but this game had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I played it.
Not to mention, I can't even begin to imagine how much work it went into coding this and the sheer complexity of it all. Even just the hack for removing glitches on the current encounter implies that every image needed to be catalogued. The fact you went through every single image and have censored and uncensored versions, that you determined the model's attributes, that many of the images are edited with added graphics and text... and the choice of music is superb. I especially like the clothing mechanic, needing to take off a layer of clothing and knowing that I was closer to needing to touch myself made me all the more frantic in my typing, and that led to more mistakes. I'm just blown away!
Yay! But yeah, I have a way of spending a ridiculous amount of time on these projects... might be some sort of a disorder. But without fapnip's coding mastery I wouldn't have been able to make it NEARLY as playable.
Roblsforbobls wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:58 pm
In my two runs I wasn't able to get past level 4. The library boss felt impossible to beat, with my short timers and constantly needing to first click the "type softer" notification before I could even start typing. I had already used my hack to increase my timer time in the prior encounter and thought I couldn't use it a second time during my run. The length and complexity of those prompts was hard too!
When I tried the Halloween side, I thought it would be easy to get through in the beginning, but my entire run was killed during the vampire encounter. Even though I felt like I was doing well during that encounter, I still got the vampirism status and had to restart. Pretty brutal to have that effect be persistent after continuing and between hearts - I would have expected to at least have a chance to get rid of it after losing a heart.
Did you mean to be bit or was she biting you in an unfair way? There are currently 2 vampires, one that primarily bites you whenever you submit a perfect typing prompt and one that does so when you run out of time.
Roblsforbobls wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:58 pm My biggest complaint with this tease is not knowing when I'm supposed to be stroking. When I first got the edge command I was surprised and still soft. I'm also not very clear on what the different status effects do or how they work
Honestly the whole milovana style of telling you how and when to stroke never made sense to me because such a thing is entirely unheard of when it comes to adult games. So any stroke/edge instructions are just a suggestion that you can follow or not to mildly appease the milo crowd. I'm a freestyle type. If the game itself hasn't tempted you into stroking willingly I am failing at some point or I'm just not checking your boxes. It's hard to imagine me telling someone to stroke would make that any better.
grelgen wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 am is there any chance we can have files restored to 100 when we lose a heart? i've had runs where I'm down to like 60 files by the time I hit campsite. how do you even beat the scorpion girls when you are that low?
While I could, I currently don't want to change that. The main reason for it is to make losing files FEEL a lot different than file corruption because otherwise the only difference would be in some of the hacks. Losing files is supposed to be a lot more detrimental.

Because we are supposed to be sharing hacks in here: I attached a hack that goes by the street name of file

You can always run from a girl you might be weak against and there are plenty of other hacks that will make such encounters a breeze. The more hacks you acquire the stronger you will be!
Attachments
Picture9.jpg
Picture9.jpg (184.02 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

indyc wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm Displaying what level it is playing is beyond my ability and would only be in calibration if I could pull it off. However, I will put in options to re-calibrate in later stages. When you say you need to restart in all of your fiddling, it should be remembering your last values - is there a bug on that end?
No, it's because the lack of re-calibration possibility. I needed to re-start to be able to enter new values. And since I did this as an in-game calibration (which yea, perhaps wasn't a really good ide on my part...) I needed to re-start every time I wanted to adjust the pleasure or pain values.

As I remember it, just resuming from where I left off didn't allow for re-calibration. It, just as you say, remembered my old values. But it was just the point, I wanted to adjust my old values, not keeping them...
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Gurgl wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:54 pm
indyc wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm Displaying what level it is playing is beyond my ability and would only be in calibration if I could pull it off. However, I will put in options to re-calibrate in later stages. When you say you need to restart in all of your fiddling, it should be remembering your last values - is there a bug on that end?
No, it's because the lack of re-calibration possibility. I needed to re-start to be able to enter new values. And since I did this as an in-game calibration (which yea, perhaps wasn't a really good ide on my part...) I needed to re-start every time I wanted to adjust the pleasure or pain values.

As I remember it, just resuming from where I left off didn't allow for re-calibration. It, just as you say, remembered my old values. But it was just the point, I wanted to adjust my old values, not keeping them...
Got it thanks! Ok, I'm working on adding it to the current beta.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Good god, this is outstanding. Absolutely top notch. For never having used estim, you nailed it. And this tease lends itself to estim perfectly! I've never been so content to lose a tease in my life. :D

I agree that having a recalibration without losing progress is a big opportunity. In fact, with estim, it might be a good idea to have a recalibration step in between round 1 and round 2 - estim tends to desensitize after a few minutes so giving us stimmers a chance to re-calibrate pleasure and pain once we've been playing for a few minutes would be appreciated.

Aside from that, my only feedback is... MORE! :D This really was amazing and I want to go through it over and over again. I can't wait to explore all of the nooks and crannies you have hidden away in here.

Thanks for all your hard work! :w00t:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:09 am Good god, this is outstanding. Absolutely top notch. For never having used estim, you nailed it. And this tease lends itself to estim perfectly! I've never been so content to lose a tease in my life. :D

I agree that having a recalibration without losing progress is a big opportunity. In fact, with estim, it might be a good idea to have a recalibration step in between round 1 and round 2 - estim tends to desensitize after a few minutes so giving us stimmers a chance to re-calibrate pleasure and pain once we've been playing for a few minutes would be appreciated.

Aside from that, my only feedback is... MORE! :D This really was amazing and I want to go through it over and over again. I can't wait to explore all of the nooks and crannies you have hidden away in here.

Thanks for all your hard work! :w00t:
Oh wow, thank you so much! I thought I would get close eventually but I'm glad I nailed it for someone so soon!

Recalibration is on the way and while there is plenty more for you to explore in the current version, more content is on the way too!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

indyc wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm
Did you mean to be bit or was she biting you in an unfair way? There are currently 2 vampires, one that primarily bites you whenever you submit a perfect typing prompt and one that does so when you run out of time.
I actually didn't realize I was getting bit because I was submitting a perfect typing prompt. I must have missed a clue about that! I kept getting bit and was thinking if I don't beat the vampire soon I'll lose, so I kept trying to type perfectly lol
Honestly the whole milovana style of telling you how and when to stroke never made sense to me because such a thing is entirely unheard of when it comes to adult games. So any stroke/edge instructions are just a suggestion that you can follow or not to mildly appease the milo crowd. I'm a freestyle type. If the game itself hasn't tempted you into stroking willingly I am failing at some point or I'm just not checking your boxes. It's hard to imagine me telling someone to stroke would make that any better.
Maybe I was just expecting being told to stroke because it is the norm. I was trying pretty hard to advance so I didn't explore the temptations much and focused on the gameplay. I'll try again soon with this new mindset, it'll probably be even more enjoyable that way.
Last edited by Roblsforbobls on Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:56 pm
I actually didn't realize I was getting bit because I was submitting a perfect typing prompt. I must have missed a clue about that! I kept getting bit and was thinking if I don't beat the vampire soon I'll lose, so I kept trying to type perfectly lol
Maybe I was just expecting being told to stroke because it is the norm. I was trying pretty hard to advance so I didn't explore the temptations much and focused on the gameplay. I'll try again soon with this new mindset, it'll probably be even more enjoyable that way.
A couple of trick I picked up along the way...
1) You can prolong a scenario by intentionally making just enough errors to only do 1 damage to the opponent (eg. "delightfully vibrantmmm). This does cause the pictures to be censored but...

2) There is a hack to CLEAR the censorship from the current photo, if you want to see more.

3) To help not make the timers too short, you can do your typing, then stroke for the remaining time on the timer

4) If timers are getting too short, don't even bother typing and it will slow the timers down. Don't press the (x) to bypass the timer.

5) On the face of it, this game seems to be about typing and beating enemies. It is more about exploring and finding secrets. Sometimes when you don't beat an enemy they will gift you with a bug, or possibly more files.
This tease is fantastic. There is so much to discover. It would be nice to have a bit more variation with bosses, so it's not always the same ones at the end of each level.