[FEEDBACK] Throat Slut Services

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JGhasanLP
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] Throat Slut Services

Post by JGhasanLP »

Hey, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this tease and how difficult it was at times!

I have one major thing to ask for though, spoiler for the full tease:
Spoiler: show
In Custom Mode, when looking at the HELP commands to see how to adjust the difficulties to your specific liking, it gives you examples from the main game, but you cannot actually see what difficulties, modes, etc. "Level ?" has, which is kinda major cause one of the stages on that one was by far the hardest one of them all for me and I'd love to train with more of that difficulty without first having to spend far over half an hour to get there every time.

Alternatively, for custom mode, I'd love a more in depth choice on what depths/speeds you can choose, preferrably with the image of the dick to accompany it. Although I'd understand if that'd be too hard to code, depending on the way the tease is set up.
Overall still definitely the best tease on this whole site, thank you for making this!
theone2121
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by theone2121 »

would it be possible to add the depth tones to the orientation so that we could become familiar with the differences prior to going into the tease?
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

So,

I started experimenting with Custom mode

Lets say I take model nr 2 for editing.
First question, does it automaticly save the settings in my browser which I modified? lets say Normal is

Code: Select all

Focused:                                    Balanced - Balanced - Balanced - Throatfuck
diffculty Level:                                2   -      2      -    2     -    2 
I changed it to: 
Focused:                                    Balanced - Deepthroat - Balanced - Throatfuck
diffculty Level:                                2    -      2     -     3     -    2 
Does is remember this when I open the tease next time? Since when I Go custom mode a second time, and choose model 2 again. then I cannot find the value's of that right moment what it is chaged to. (only the HELP button says the value's and level which are standard for each model.) Mayby and Idea to add a Model 6 (Or X) which can be customized over and over again and while customizing you are able to see the (at the moment) value?

Second question. I read the rule ''As you go from one stage to the next the difficulty increases.''
But when I changed stage 3 (Model 2) from level 2 to level 3, It still has the same seconds of holding DT and suck length etc. as the same stage of model 3 stage 3. However Model 3 already starts with difficulty level 3 from stage 1. So stage 3 from model 3 should be harder in compairing it to my custom settings of model 2 right?
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

So, I found out that it does save it automaticly.
Still think it is a nice idea to add a model 6 with values you could see at the moment when you program them.

Still dont get the rule ''As you go from one stage to the next the difficulty increases.'' As said, they have the same values, as in last stage same level or other model same level?

Last but not least. This one is rarely coming up. (also rarely in Throat fuck mode)
Would love to see it more!
Suzerin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Suzerin »

Still doesn't work on mobile devices. In particular on the iphone. I tried different browsers. The same problem. Error and page reload an infinite number of times.
curiositykod
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by curiositykod »

This tease is incredible, great work.

I really like the "unexpected ending" of rest periods, especially after a challenging set or pages. I'm wondering what the mechanics of this are? Is it based on the time of rest, or a separate random roll? I'd love a way to adjust this in custom mode.

I've found the climax sets are really tough, I'm rarely able to hold it for the entire climax. Is it intended to hold down for the entire duration? If it is, having a forced rest / punishment for failing would be amazing.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Glad to hear some people have been enjoying the tease. I got really burned out after completing this so I've been on hiatus ever since my last post pretty much.

I'm going through the feedback now and will see if I can address any of the things brought up.

One thing I won't likely be able to fix is performance and issues with loading the tease. If I ever do a future tease I will reevaluate how it's setup and try to optimize things better.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

great work mochrion,

A while back i gave some advice on your previous tease and you seem to have followed up on it all. thanks so much for that.
So far i havent had the chance to actually try your tease ( in a fit of post nut shame i threw out my dildo that was flexible enough to throat.)
I did how every skip through most of the tease in debug mode to see how much effort you put into it. and hats of you you mate, good job!
and now i got a new dildo now and in a bit i`m gonna abuse the hell out of my fuck hole. thanks to you <3

BTW quick question, what motivates you to make these teases? Do you actually use and enjoy them yourself? or do you just like the idea that people are making them self gag under your guidance?

Kind regards,
Orion
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

So, gave it a shot yesterday.
The new dildo I had was alot harder to get down my throat, can't say I didn't hurt my self...
But none the less I had alot of fun. Did level 1-2 and then I skipped around abit looking for the position where you lay on your back with yoyour head down the edge. But before I found it I came and bailed.

Thanks for the tease, nice work.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I make them for myself primarily...it almost didn't get a public release... had to gather up the energy :lol:

Looks like I should have time to address some of the feedback in this thread in the next week or so, we'll see how it goes.