[FEEDBACK] Throat Slut Services

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[FEEDBACK] Throat Slut Services

Post by Mochrion »

It's been a long time in development, but I've finally released a "sequel" to my first deepthroat tease experiment.

"Story Mode" is finished and should be safe to play, but "Custom Mode" is still experimental, so use at your own risk.

Please report any bugs here - hope people have fun!
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Throat Slut Services

Post by LegalizeRanch »

It does not work on mobile for me, tried Edge and Chrome. Browser error after several seconds.
AFro62
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFro62 »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:28 am It does not work on mobile for me, tried Edge and Chrome. Browser error after several seconds.
Same here. doesn't work.
dangdoggydog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dangdoggydog »

Mozilla works for me, also Samsung Browser when I first checked it out.

On the other hand I love oral teases, I don't really check out any other tease genres. Love the effort put in and Sarah Vandella. Hope to see more come out soon from other creators.
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

YAY! Thnx for the new tease.

Started it up in Chrome, works fine for me, can't wait to participate trying it out tonight.
nasvis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nasvis »

its really good please make one for fucking as Well
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

Thank you very much for this work it was a real pleasure!

I don't know if you want a review of my detailed opinion but overall it's excellent!
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

paulb wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:40 pm Thank you very much for this work it was a real pleasure!

I don't know if you want a review of my detailed opinion but overall it's excellent!
Absolutely! I enjoy hearing what works and even what didn't.

For those who have issues running it, I'm not entirely sure - I haven't had issues myself. It is a pretty content heavy tease with a lot of pictures and multiple audio files that play at once, so I'm not entirely surprised.

One thing I will try when I have time is to create a "low-quality" mode with smaller image file sizes and see if that improves things for some people.
poddlci
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by poddlci »

One thing I will try when I have time is to create a "low-quality" mode with smaller image file sizes and see if that improves things for some people.
The images are already pretty small, 150kB per image should be completely fine. It's most likely the audio files, I'm seeing Firefox allocated something like 1.5 GB of memory for WebAudio. Which is a lot. I see you're using a few super long files where you skip wherever you need to, good strategy for not needing to preload hundreds of small files but it'll kill any device with lower amounts RAM. Like phones.

Regardless, you've knocked it out of the park again with this one! Love it!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

While the subject material does not put me in your target audience, I always appreciate when teases receive graphical work. Having the extensive audio was also pretty impressive but I can see this as being best in this "genre".

If I were to give any suggestions, once you start a girl/level there is no way out of it. Maybe I don't like the girl after all or it could be "too much" for someone. I could see having a bail out option being helpful for those crowds. (or people like me to just want to explore)

When my level ended it just kind of froze without giving me the popup to rate your tease. The people who reach the end are most likely to give it a favorable review so make sure you have the "end" function at each of these points to have the rating option pop up. (I know you can rate it otherwise but most don't seem to know that)
theone2121
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by theone2121 »

Mochrion wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:30 pm
paulb wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:40 pm Thank you very much for this work it was a real pleasure!

Absolutely! I enjoy hearing what works and even what didn't.

For those who have issues running it, I'm not entirely sure - I haven't had issues myself. It is a pretty content heavy tease with a lot of pictures and multiple audio files that play at once, so I'm not entirely surprised.

I think is an issue specifically with mobile viewing. If i try it on my phone it crashes but it is fine when I try with desktop
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

poddlci wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 pm
The images are already pretty small, 150kB per image should be completely fine. It's most likely the audio files, I'm seeing Firefox allocated something like 1.5 GB of memory for WebAudio. Which is a lot. I see you're using a few super long files where you skip wherever you need to, good strategy for not needing to preload hundreds of small files but it'll kill any device with lower amounts RAM. Like phones.

Regardless, you've knocked it out of the park again with this one! Love it!
Yeah unfortunately I think this is exactly it - the audio in this tease requires a lot of memory that kills a lot of mobile devices. Which is extra unfortunate since that's really the easiest way to play. I did try many things to optimize the audio, including splitting them into smaller files and letting them preload, but that caused some brutal browser crashes in my testing that I wasn't able to work around. This was the most stable solution I could find.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

indyc wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:02 pm While the subject material does not put me in your target audience, I always appreciate when teases receive graphical work. Having the extensive audio was also pretty impressive but I can see this as being best in this "genre".

If I were to give any suggestions, once you start a girl/level there is no way out of it. Maybe I don't like the girl after all or it could be "too much" for someone. I could see having a bail out option being helpful for those crowds. (or people like me to just want to explore)

When my level ended it just kind of froze without giving me the popup to rate your tease. The people who reach the end are most likely to give it a favorable review so make sure you have the "end" function at each of these points to have the rating option pop up. (I know you can rate it otherwise but most don't seem to know that)
Yeah, I normally would have given some kind of "way out" or ability to reset the tease, but I am not confidant that things will remain stable on a second playthrough. So the only option is to reload and start again ^_^ Which is also part of the reason I let you quickly skip everything if desired.

I am concerned about the end / rating page - that's not something I've been able to reproduce. I wonder if other people have seen the proper end / rating popup.
theone2121
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by theone2121 »

About how long are each of the sessions?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mochrion wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:01 pm Yeah, I normally would have given some kind of "way out" or ability to reset the tease, but I am not confidant that things will remain stable on a second playthrough. So the only option is to reload and start again ^_^ Which is also part of the reason I let you quickly skip everything if desired.

I am concerned about the end / rating page - that's not something I've been able to reproduce. I wonder if other people have seen the proper end / rating popup.
Looking at the code I'm pretty sure you end on the "end" page. However, it is missing this highlighted part that will make the rating pop up (attachment):
Attachments
end.JPG
end.JPG (23.69 KiB) Viewed 2983 times