Remote Control - Your Femdom Future [JOI Game, PC/Android]

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
erog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Remote Control - Your Femdom Future [JOI Game, PC/Android]

Post by erog »

Remote Control is a JOI (jerk-off instruction) game focused on Femdom / BDSM.

You regain consciousness to find yourself in a Discipline Enhancement Center. The Fembot Discipline Facilitator assigned to you is programmed to help you improve your capacity for discipline by any means necessary. She will give you commands to follow in what you think of as the real world. Obey, and your sessions will turn out to be much more enjoyable.

Our demo is now available and has approximately 30 minutes of voiced, animated content. We would love to hear any feedback that you might have!

PC: Steam (please wishlist if you like it!) https://store.steampowered.com/app/2321 ... e_Control/
Android/Mac: itch.io https://erogio.itch.io/remote-control
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/eroGio

Ksei
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Remote Control - Your Femdom Future [JOI Game, PC/Android]

Post by Ksei »

Im very sad that this peace of art isn't avalible by Steam in Germany :weep: :weep:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I like the concept, the atmosphere and the graphics, and it is great that it also runs on Linux.
But I must say I find it excruciatingly boring. After the introduction, there is no story anymore, just random tasks stitched together. The stroking is too slow and there is no flow to it. Look at the game like, highly rated teases on this website, that do tell a story and learn from that they do. There have to be characters, choices that have consequences, little games, planed out stroking and edging session, if you do pain or humiliation, that has to be planned out as well. Also, your one figure looks nice, but after that, there isn't anything else to look at.
There are a bunch of these games already that have a nice setting and then do random tasks for ever, and none of them work. I think combining games with teasing has huge potential, you could build better visualisations of things like labyrinths, include more complex interactions with characters, do more complex stroking patterns and generated beatmeters etc.
But you are not using any of that potential. Except for the rendered videos the game could be build in EOS easily and some random pictures might be more arousing after a while.
So I'm sorry for my harsh feedback, I do not want to demotivate you. But if you want to build something great you have to put a lot more effort into the game design. Technologically, the game can be quite simple, but the concept has to be exciting.
There is one game that has been presented in the forum "clean cut" The graphics are very basic but it has a interesting concept, manages to keep excitement, and has various interactive elements. You might want to look at that for inspiration as well.
erog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by erog »

Ksei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:01 am Im very sad that this peace of art isn't avalible by Steam in Germany :weep: :weep:
Try the Itch.io link. There's a PC version posted there as well.
kerkersklave wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:08 pm I like the concept, the atmosphere and the graphics, and it is great that it also runs on Linux.
But I must say I find it excruciatingly boring. After the introduction, there is no story anymore, just random tasks stitched together. The stroking is too slow and there is no flow to it. Look at the game like, highly rated teases on this website, that do tell a story and learn from that they do. There have to be characters, choices that have consequences, little games, planed out stroking and edging session, if you do pain or humiliation, that has to be planned out as well. Also, your one figure looks nice, but after that, there isn't anything else to look at.
There are a bunch of these games already that have a nice setting and then do random tasks for ever, and none of them work. I think combining games with teasing has huge potential, you could build better visualisations of things like labyrinths, include more complex interactions with characters, do more complex stroking patterns and generated beatmeters etc.
But you are not using any of that potential. Except for the rendered videos the game could be build in EOS easily and some random pictures might be more arousing after a while.
So I'm sorry for my harsh feedback, I do not want to demotivate you. But if you want to build something great you have to put a lot more effort into the game design. Technologically, the game can be quite simple, but the concept has to be exciting.
There is one game that has been presented in the forum "clean cut" The graphics are very basic but it has a interesting concept, manages to keep excitement, and has various interactive elements. You might want to look at that for inspiration as well.
Thanks for the feedback! Harsh or not, it's how we get better, so I appreciate it! We were trying to emulate a personalized and interactive JOI video. We could always do a better job of it, but there may be better approaches as well. The demo is static aside from a bit of variations in the tasks based on your preferences, but the future releases are planned to have the later tasks in the session to be based on your success at the previous ones, and the success rate in previous sessions as well. For example, getting a punishing ending instead of a rewarding one if you fail too many tasks. It doesn't quite sound like that's really the kind of interaction that you're looking for though. I'll give your recommendation a try though, and thanks again!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

kerkersklave wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:08 pm We were trying to emulate a personalized and interactive JOI video.
I'm already not much of a fan of most JOI videos :lol: But that is because most of them seem to be uninspired.
In the end, you are trying to simulate a personal interaction with a Domme. If you really manage to do that in a convincing way, it'll be great of course. But it is extremely hard to do. There have a bunch of projects like this, and when I was new to the whole idea of tease and denial they seemed exciting and where for a bit, but it is just extremely hard to make that exciting as you would need a really convincing AI that either has a huge amount of interactions programmed in or has some kind of creativity on their own. Technologically, it might be possible to build something like that, but it is really hard to do. But good luck to you :-)