[RELEASE] Klinik Industries [Amyl]TS HFO A1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Analicious
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Klinik Industries [Amyl]TS HFO A1

Post by Analicious »

v0ltaire wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:59 pm i too would like to thank you, numberonefan! this is great stuff, as are all your creations! :love: :bow: totally hooked on your work, your audiovisual style really hits the spot, please keep it up!

the prompts in your videos even made me try poppers and i must say it certainly is an interesting and immersion enhancing experience. sadly, it looks like i'm among the people who would quickly go blind from repeated use. besides most of the other known side effects, the isopropyl variant resulted in several days of impaired vision and an alarming amount of floaters after only one session of moderate intensity. hesitant to conduct further experiments with the amyl or pentyl variants now. i guess i should have taken the titles/prompts more literally and started with amyl, but hindsight is always 20/20.

thebears73 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:40 am is anyone planning on producing an estim or funscript for this please. very pretty please... :love:

+1 to that (Vi33a too)! using my limited skills in this field, i tried abridging the Vi22 stim track to fit this video. unfortunately, it didn't go particularly well and doesn't do the video justice at all, so i decided to not release it. i may try the same approach again using another track if i have the time, but i am not particularly hopeful the result will be much better (and it wouldn't really be new content but rather a stop-gap anyway). :-/
I also tried isopropyl for the first time after these prompts on videos and I can confirm it had an effect in the immersion but after I used it for some time it really caused me bad problems.

Last time I tried it was with the prompts in the Amyl Zombie, while hooked on estim. Even though the video experience was great and worked as intended I got really purple lips afterwards. Breathing heavily did not improve my situation and I just went to sleep.
The next day was one of the scariest of my life, I felt dizzy and tired the whole day, my heart was palpitating and I couldn't walk a few steps without panting heavily and trying to catch my breath. This took a whole week to actually start feeling better, I had trouble breathing and breathlessness events.
I had to use an asthma inhaler to feel better and took vitamin C every day.

I did my research afterwards and poppers cause this high you feel by binding to your blood cells and preventing oxygen to get absorbed. There is a disease that can be caused by poppers called methemoglobinemia where your blood cells eventually stop binding oxygen, you turn blue and can die, this has to be treated at the hospital.

Please research a lot before you put poisons in your body, I am certainly never trying anything like this again. This stopped being fun quite quickly for me, it's not worth risking my life to just enhance a session by just a bit.
As I said I love your work but poppers are not my cup tea.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Isopropyl is generally considered and known to be problematic and the riskier of formulas.
If you order from France, you can get actual amyl. US brands are usually butyl.

I get blue fingertips and lips after a heavy session with most butyl mixtures. Taking vitamin C prophylactic-ally helps mitigate this and speeds recovery, it goes away in an hour or so.

Generally not a good idea to have lots of sessions in a week, I get sinus issues and fatigue the day after as well - from what I could gather before a poppers subreddit was erased, this is more common now with the newer mixtures and not a problem that was common when amyl wasn't a banned substance in the US/UK.

I'm usually consuming 20-30mg THC edibles before a stim session, and have lately been using the popper prompts to take bong hits instead. Much less hazardous if I'm heading off to sleep after. But if I have anything planned later, forget it...
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

throwawayacct wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:25 pm I'm usually consuming 20-30mg THC edibles before a stim session, and have lately been using the popper prompts to take bong hits instead. Much less hazardous if I'm heading off to sleep after. But if I have anything planned later, forget it...
I'm pretty much doing the above. I start at 10-15mg and take 5mg increments along the way. It's almost as good. Trying to limit poppers to once a month but it's very difficult.
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

satn00b wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 am
v0ltaire wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:59 pm +1 to that (Vi33a too)!
there is a nice stim file for Vi33a by throwawayacct: viewtopic.php?p=344225&hilit=vi33a#p344225 ;-)
awesome, thanks for letting me know, satn00b! not too surprising that i wasn't the first one to have the idea of cutting another Vi track down for a video that doesn't have a dedicated stim track. thanks throwawayacct, glad to see you were more successful! :thumbsup:

also thanks everyone for all the feedback and alternatives regarding nitrites. i did of course do some research prior to consumption and only used it in moderation as a resulting precaution, so i don't expect any ill effects in the long term (the floaters are almost completely gone by now). i may give amyl a shot if i feel particularly "brave" at some later date, but i would certainly be even more careful then. unfortunately, THC isn't a viable alternative in my case because besides not working particularly well for me, personal circumstances may necessitate me being unimpaired and ready to act at the drop of a hat 99% of the time. but thanks for pointing it out as an alternative, i can certainly see how it would increase immersion just as well!
Jiminator
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jiminator »

Does anyone know the name of the person with the grey calvin klein at 3:12, the redhead showed immediately after, the person cumming in black underwear at 8:47, the one to the right at 11:49, and the person to the left at 16:28.
yoyofallout
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoyofallout »

The mega link seems to be down, does anyone have a backup?
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

yoyofallout wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:12 am The mega link seems to be down, does anyone have a backup?
Hello,
Klinik Industries [Amyl] TS HFO A1.mp4.torrent
(243.77 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3fad4279048f9faa4823f346fe5e978d15d1f740&xt=urn:btmh:12204b24591f749daee6dcbffd8c640dbcb393c7d814125c9cf9223565c3c9bd9ac1&dn=Klinik%20Industries%20%5BAmyl%5D%20TS%20HFO%20A1.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969
Have fun.
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

Can someone share a mega file for this vid.
Thanks
icehash23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by icehash23 »

ridgeracer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:06 pm Can someone share a mega file for this vid.
Thanks
Wow, is numberonefan's mega account gone? That's a fucking tragedy.

OP link results in this:
2.PNG
2.PNG (22.06 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
Just checked some of his archive folders (with my absolute favorite series "Sissy Dream" 1-3)...
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (43.64 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
That's some bullshit. Never seen any of the above in any of his shared links. "Objectionable Content" is so fucking vague, anyone can object to anything. :rant:

Well, hope he's got archives and can reupload. I'd donate BTC/Lightning for that.

We really need a better way of using mega, or a better alternative. Maybe need to encrypt w/ 7zip before uploading? Really shouldn't have to be necessary though :weep:

Anyway @ridgeracer, here's a link from someone else's mega archive: https://mega.nz/folder/v0AGkAQD#W0ya79U ... e/zhglQKbZ
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

MEGA has been on a tear lately, lots of account closures. I think it's from a few reasons:

1) Usage has likely gone way up. With tube sites restricting uploads and removing compilation/pmv content under misapplied copyright laws, I see more and more MEGA links getting shared around the various platforms I use (Discord a LOT). With increased exposure, comes increased perception of risk, and to keep their business in the clear, MEGA might be getting more aggressive.

2) Proliferation of questionable content on the MEGA platform itself. Along with part 1, the increased use among persons and forums which do not remove content which runs afoul of laws in certain jurisdictions, results in a knock-on effect where users connected to certain communities, end up more highly scrutinized. *** I do not wish to start drama with this comment **: A site like Eroscripts which permits shota, loli, images of bestiality and cp under a thin veneer of "it's a cartoon", and allows sharing this content with users through MEGA is very likely a part of why MEGA is clamping down. Creators like Numberonefan whose works are posted and linked in that forum and others like it, are probably getting caught up in the net.

3) Poppers content is regularly removed and banned from many tube sites due to jurisdictional rules about hosted content. Very simply might be all it was that shut down accounts.

4) 3d/cartoon (like Tantric Pixels) might be part of the flagging that gets an account removed, under heavy-handed measures detailed above.

5) Too much traffic can flag accounts. Too many people trying to download directly, a flood of imports, and more can be and are tracked by MEGA, and are likely conditions that flag for removal. This is where the community itself bears some responsibility.

6) If you've read the full TOS from MEGA, you'll realize like I have, that what we're using it for is against TOS, in a black-and-white world. Whether we feel it's a grey area or not is irrelevant if the powers that be at MEGA decide to enforce their TOS to the letter of the law.

7) MEGA has been the go-to for sharing like 95% of the OF/Fansly content theft out there. Would not be shocked to see them create restrictions against sharing adult content, down the line.

It's important that we all recognize the issues of more regulation on the internet is due to the presence of a few bad-faith actors and users of the internet. The people sharing content deemed illegal, content that is abhorrent or harmful...those users exist in n+1 forums and sites everywhere on the internet. Sites that do not heavily moderate or regulate content, are fertile ground for these users, and it behooves us as creatures of the internet, to push sites and become vocal in not tolerating illegal or morally objectionable* content on platforms.

*Morally objectionable...One can find a person who objects to everything. The question isn't one of what individuals find questionable, it's bigger than the person and has more to do with a community, society, and ultimately culture impacting laws and regulations. We cannot operate as if "all things not expressly prohibited are permitted" in 2024 on the internet; we know full well there are plenty of people who delight in skirting as close to the line as they are allowed to get away with. It takes strong, active communities to prevent that kind of bad-faith behavior, and preventing it will be absolutely necessary into the future, if we want to keep spaces like this open and available.
fbn02
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by fbn02 »