1 week t&d ideas

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

1 week t&d ideas

Post by basil731 »

Hi, i was hoping i might get some ideas on here. Me and the mrs used to play some sort of t&d game whilst away on holidays for a week but we sort of ran out of ideas. We're both into similar things, edging, maybe some ruined orgasms etc but no full finish till the end of the week. We both like a lot of randomness involved as well. Unfortunately due to work commitments it's usually only these 1 week breaks where we get to play at all so it's nice to push some limits. Does anyone have any games they used to play like this?
jasonY
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: 1 week t&d ideas

Post by jasonY »

I'm not sure if this will work for you as my domme and I play this game continuously and have been doing so for over a year now. It's basically a card game so completely runs on chance as you requested. Unfortunately because it's chance based you may end up getting "lucky" before the end of the week. Not totally sure how to condense it to a week though.

It's a simple game really but she needed to keep me in chastity as it is long term for us, not sure if you would need that for a week though. Red cards are evil, black cards are good. Shuffle the pack and each day take the top card. If it's a red card she gives you that many edges (pictures are 10), a black card is half the amount (rounded up). You do this every day until you find an ace. A red ace gets you a ruined orgasm, a black card a full orgasm. Once you find a black ace you win, reshuffle and start again.

Because this has been ongoing for us she has included punishments for going over (which has happened all too often). The orgasm is ruined and then the bad bit. She's put a punishment next to a card number and has me cut the pack (different pack of cards) and i get that punishment. As an example of that if i cut a 7 she may take out an ace from the next game (usually a black one lol but there must always be 1 black ace so sometimes a red one). The worst punishment was where the following game was played not by taking a card out but cutting a card each time (this does make a difference as each time in a normal game the odds of an ace goes up each time you pick a card as there are less cards in the game, cutting the pack keeps the odds low at 26 to 1). I lasted just over a month before losing that game.

My domme has allowed me to remove one of the punishments each time i win a game (get a black ace) but this happens less and less especially if the punishments are high (you may have 4 punishments, say, only one black ace, double the black card edges, cut the pack and no breaks allowed (im usually allowed to ask for a break halfway through)) and the black aces are low in the pack. I have been lucky a few times and drawn an ace in the first few cards (actually managed once to get it first card). If you need a full list of punishements feel free to ask but it may be better for you and your domme to pick your own to suit your kinks.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 1 week t&d ideas

Post by basil731 »

Thanks Jason for the reply. As you say i dont see how we can do this over a week. It does sound like fun for those with enough time but unfortunately not for us, appreciate the reply though