All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

[EDIT] I fixed following issues: 1) from garden to black mansion 2) from beach to white mansion. Just reload and select continue!

Hey,

I've made another silly tease where you edge way too much.

Hopefully there is no bug, but please tell me here or in MP if you find one.

Please provide your feedback, I'm open to tweaking it a bit. Longer pauses for example. They're really short ^^

I've finally found resources of cute naked cosplayers so I put it to good use.
Spoiler: show
For instance NekoKoyoshi, yes, she's there a lot of times, but she's cosplaying so hopefully you won't mind
Last edited by Tapopip on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: Trapped in Bordureland

Post by chutmunger »

So excited for this! Your teases are incredible. I haven't finished it yet, but I did find one bug:
I went back to the Beach from the Mansion. After I did the Beach Girl's tease again, I tried to return to the Mansion, but it froze and wouldn't continue.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Enjoying it so far! I found a bug as well:
I went from the elf directly to the beach. It got stuck when I tried to go to the mansion
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

chutmunger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:26 am
I went back to the Beach from the Mansion. After I did the Beach Girl's tease again, I tried to return to the Mansion, but it froze and wouldn't continue.
Fixed
Roblsforbobls wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:50 am Enjoying it so far! I found a bug as well:
I went from the elf directly to the beach. It got stuck when I tried to go to the mansion
Same bug
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great tease! I love these long ones! You also had great picture selection as well!
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

My opinion on your webtease :
I 'played' it yesterday and i must say it is very nice ,i like almost all models you choose, their outfit and their picture selection in general,story is ok but is not im here for it anyway :lol: .

my only complain which is not really a complain but more a mine preference is that it is very long i usually like webtease which i can end in one session (max 1-3hour) but with the possibility to replay it by choosing maybe a different path and although i know it is an edge webtease maybe giving the possibility to 'cum' on some girl could be nice , she could say how weak you are and throw you back to real world or something like this . :-D

Instead a thing that bother me (which i have no idea if made on purpose) , is that even if you completed one path ,when you have to go back (because you want go in a place you didn't try) you find the same scene and although the girl realizes that you 'are back' the edge session is always the same you already beat , this become boring to excute once you already know the steps. Some adjustment in 'navigation system' for future release could be a good upgrade in my opinion.

Overall this is one of my favourite webtease i rated it 4/5 but i think your webtease got plenty of potential if you will decide to release a new one in future , you did a very good job.
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

Great tease for lots of edging as always! I hope you keep doing more :)

I may be stuck in the Mansions sections though. Have two keys but see no way to progress or back out of the area. The same locations just show up. Am I missing something?

*Edit: actually, nm, found the way ;)
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

Awesome tease as usual. Very good job on this one. Do you have a patron or something so we could support your work?
Zerasessho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerasessho »

I realy like your tease
even when I was thinking that at the end when I say I would like to stay that something would happen like in the story from the lotus guardian
AleWanKenobi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AleWanKenobi »

I can't seem to find the winter guardian key
help, i visited everything
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

Wow... this tease has to be the hardest I've ever done. I've been going at this for about 3 days before the site went down, yesterday and today and I'm STILL looking for the exit!

Not that it needs to be said, but great work on this.
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

The maze type tease is a nice one and one that obviously takes a lot of work and an aspect this tease really shines in. Having codes and keys to work towards an end with offers great game play. But what it does in mechanics and game play it really lacks in story, teasing game or pictures.

In the story we are happily walking into an obvious kidney trap on the basis of a girls looks, only to want to escape the promised land as soon as we are told it is a trap, but get no context in why it's a trap or why we would want to escape. Didn't we just offer a great effort to get to this promised land and doesn't it live up to its promise? This makes no sense, which is fine to some extent because a story doesn't have to be good, but in that case the tease is better off not trying to be a story considering the amount of text this tease has.

A conversation of "Should I tell you, no I can't tell you, but later I will tell you, or not tell you, but do you know what it is? Well I don't know, did she tell you? Should I take a bite from this watermelon, or should I wonder some more." is tedious and offers no substance to a story and isn't sexy apart from its picture.

You could try adding context to improve conversation or decrease conversation. A strong context like for example; what if the promised land turned out to be waking up in a type of harvesting warehouse? Or perhaps some sort of male semen production facility for collecting sperm donor samples. A company that rewards girls on the basis of amount of (pre-)cum collected from their subjects. These girls ordering their subjects to edge and produce pre-cum on demand. Waking up here, you are being told you were obviously stupid to follow her and that you will be forced to follow instructions until you are rendered useless only to be killed and harvested for organs. Now it's obvious you want to escape. Then having to comply to these set of girls working in this harvesting company, because helping them harvesting pre-cum form your edges, makes them become willing into helping you finding your escape. Or choose not to comply to the girls at the risk of being killed and harvested for organs as a non-producing useless subject. A tiny context twitch like this could create a whole lot more body to the tease and make all conversation a lot better.

If there is no story the tease is better off as a basic JOI, considering there is enough basis for the power game to be following instructions for (like the warehouse idea from up here, precum collecting and risk of being killed when found useless). which this tease needs a bit more of, because other than ' you're trapped' there's no reason to be following instructions.

Which again is fine if that is delivered in a short sense, but its a really really long tease with a repetitive game play of working through pictures of tedious conversation. Then stay when offered the option to leave in order to proceed. Finally, I found the pictures of girls to be looking a bit too young and sometimes even childlike.. and while we're at the subject of rules I don't think we should want to emphasize the sister girls being actual sisters.

Anyway,

I hope this feedback finds you well, because I'm only giving it because I think the tease has a lot more potential.
Last edited by imtoosexy on Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

AleWanKenobi wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:52 am I can't seem to find the winter guardian key
help, i visited everything
Same. I've repeated A LOT of routes and areas and I can't find it. I'll find it eventually.
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Keys?
If you repeat a key route and don't get it you lose it's key
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

I'm kind of stuck. Not sure if I'm missing something or a bug. I'll make a spoiler below:
So I've found the Onset, Winter and Lotus guardian keys and finished all three guardians. Am I missing a guardian somewhere?