All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback: Trapped in Bordureland

Post by Sexless Dummy »

*EdgeGuy* wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:07 am I'm kind of stuck. Not sure if I'm missing something or a bug. I'll make a spoiler below:
Spoiler: show
So I've found the Onset, Winter and Lotus guardian keys and finished all three guardians. Am I missing a guardian somewhere?
Spoiler: show
Did you at some point decided to throw a key in the Dungeon? If you did, just getting it back from the dungeon is not enough, you need to beat the guardian again (only those that you"lost" the keys from).
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

Hey guys,

I know it can get kind of confusing... I did the best I could but it's still my first time doing something a bit complicated. And at some point, I just wanted to release it as I couldn't stand working on it anymore. It took so much time...

So, quick tips:
- For the winter key, you have to go to max speed at the end of the girl who loves balls. I'm not too proud of that one, it could be done better
- If you've defeated all the guardians and kept all the keys, you HAVE to be allowed to leave. if it's not the case, it's a bug but I kind of doubt it, that's something I believe I tested thoroughly. you can always go to the dungeon and check if they have your keys. everybody wants to do the dungeon again and again anyway, right?
- for imtoosexy's point : "If you repeat a key route and don't get it you lose it's key". yeah... I kind of expected it but was too lazy to make it work properly. I might fix it someday if it's too big of an issue.
heinochen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heinochen »

maybe i didn't pay enough attention ^^ the dungeon is where i go when i have the three keys? where is it?
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

I have made a gigantic update. You can check the disclaimer inside the tease but basically:
A lot of new optional content:
- a new hidden house with CTB & nipple torture, including 10 new girls.
- 9 new girls added to existing areas (with 3 very hard ones)

Tell me if you find any new error by PM. It's been a pain to revalidating everything.
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

Lol, I should have checked this thread / disclaimer before starting a new game. I was like... this wasn't here before. Fantastic work, Tapopip.
Kongming
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Kongming »

Loved your tease!
Not sure whether it was mentioned anywhere but can you tell me what the name of the model in the intro is?
AleWanKenobi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AleWanKenobi »

Can't find the new house, I went every where
OctaneBall
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by OctaneBall »

holy crap! awesome tease but impossible to make for me haha. I guess i have to train some more because i couldn't even get to the first gatekeeper :lol:
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

AleWanKenobi wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:19 pm Can't find the new house, I went every where
Once you went through the demon's dungeon only for "fun", a new door will appear after going back to the elf.
Tapopip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tapopip »

Kongming wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:03 pm Loved your tease!
Not sure whether it was mentioned anywhere but can you tell me what the name of the model in the intro is?
I think she's called Nagisa.