Estim stop and go signals?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Estim stop and go signals?

Post by Kevin77794 »

Hi,

I as just wondering what estim webteases have any type of estim stop and go signals? I know the Estim tower (both version) does, but do any other webteases feature this? Thanks for any help.
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim stop and go signals?

Post by v0ltaire »

Estim Mansion. Due to the age of the tease, you are better off using the offline version these days though I believe.
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kevin77794 »

how do I find the offline version, if I may ask?
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

it's literally in the first post of the release thread of the tease, albeit "hidden" as a spoiler and the description is maybe a bit cryptic for newcomers.

teaseme was rebranded to guideme at some point, you can get the newest version from github

try older versions if the most recent one doesn't work for you. i'm still using 0.3.3 for this particular tease, as that was an appropriate version at the time and i never bothered to migrate it to a newer version, as it works perfectly and you can easily run different guideme versions with different teases alongside each other.

many teases (including this one) can also be downloaded for offline use / archival purposes using milodownloader.