[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Adventures with Miss Viki

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Polvish
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Adventures with Miss Viki

Post by Polvish »

Hello everyone,

I've recently been playing around with Stable Diffusion for NSFW image generation and decided it would be fun to put together a tease based off a line of prompts. It can be difficult to get facial/clothing/background matches exactly between poses/locations, but let me know if the general idea works!

Hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34773
AlanWhite2093
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Adventures with Miss Viki

Post by AlanWhite2093 »

Hi! I hadn't read all the text of your tease but the images are amazingly good. I think the general idea works really well and hope to find more of it. I'm curious about the prompts you've been using to generate those images.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Miss Viki is smokin hot!

And the tease you made is very good. I can't wait to see the next installment. I wish I had a computer that could run stable diffusion, but sadly the gpu required isn't in my budget.

Great work and looking forward to the next episode!

Thanks!

PG
kythzu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kythzu »

These images are incredibly good! The hands aren't at all distracting which must have taken some effort and the scene/clothes were nicely consistent. I think you should be really proud of what you've made, thank you for sharing it!

And yeah, Miss Viki and the story were very hot. My only comment was that it escalated to stroking a little too quickly (not for a webtease, but for the plot). It would make for a very sexy chastity tease.