Looking to get into E-stim. Thinking to buy a 2B. need advice.

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Looking to get into E-stim. Thinking to buy a 2B. need advice.

Post by Electro »

edger477 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:13 pmI did signal analysis today with oscilloscope to discuss some of this stuff with @diglet... I did not know that 2B has assymetric pulses.

That means the pulse top and bottom side are different:
/image/

Implication is that the sensations might change depending whether I took 2 black ends (-) as common or 2 yellow ones (+), or +/-.
Would it change it though with a dual channel configuration though? I don't think it would, at least not in a dual channel(no common connection) configuration because the current between the electrodes will be the same even if the polarity is different and I don't think polarity would change that sensation.
With tri-phase, I could see that it likely would if one configuration puts the higher current pulses together or separate which would make the sensation more intense, or at least change the character of the stim sensation.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Looking to get into E-stim. Thinking to buy a 2B. need advice.

Post by edger477 »

Electro wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:50 am Would it change it though with a dual channel configuration though? I don't think it would, at least not in a dual channel(no common connection) configuration because the current between the electrodes will be the same even if the polarity is different and I don't think polarity would change that sensation.
Correct. Only change you could feel would be when 2 electrodes from different channels are close enough to have some current pass between them (because body is capacitive, no constant flow but small pulses could be affected), then changing polarity could have some small effect.