⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Post by Rillo »

I am happy to release Electric Dreams, an original e-stim video tease.

This is a 1 hour and 31 minute e-stim experience that has the option to be experienced up to 8 different ways.
  • A masterfully crafted and exclusive triphase option by digitalparkinglot
  • A custom made dual-channel option
  • 4 different video endings each with their own custom e-stim ending
Note: The endings are designed to keep you in suspense. Some are similar, so if you think you are getting one you have already seen on a second run, you might be very surprised.

Treat this the way you would seeing a movie in a theater. Electric Dreams is designed to be an experience. It is best with headphones, a large screen, and in the dark. Do not skip around the video because there is a narrative at work.

Using random endings is a new approach. I expect there will be issues for some people. Please post any questions or issue you might have. I have worked to test these scripts with many people across various operating systems but I am sure some issues will still occur. Please be patient.

Multiple Endings :hmmm:
So, how does this work? Great question!
In the download links you will find a zip folder for Windows and macOS/Linux. Each contains a script and collection of video and audio parts. When running the script (simply double click on the script file) it will randomly attach an ending to the main video along with the corresponding e-stim files. It will then create a new video along with the two e-stim options. Simply use this video and the e-stim file of your choice as you normally would. Each time you run the script a new video and e-stim files will overwrite the previously generated content.

What is this "script"?
The script checks your system for the command line program FFmpeg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FFmpeg). It will install it for you if you do not already have it installed. From there, it will look in the "Media_Parts" folder from the download and randomly combine video and audio files for your enjoyment.

On Windows the script is Batch, on macOS and Linux the script is Bash.

:!: Note: The script can take up to 3 minutes to run if it happens to be downloading FFmpeg. It should run in less then 3 minutes if FFmpeg is already on your system. The specifications of your system will also play a role in how fast the script runs. Remember it is combining 4k resolution videos (without re-encoding) and two audio files.

But, I don't want to run some random script! :no:
I hear ya! You are free to open the script and look at the code.
The script is a way to help save disk space and increase the excitement by adding a random element.

Many people helped make this tease possible but the biggest thanks must go to:
digitalparkinglot - For creating a masterful triphase symphony
edger477 - For greatly helping with the Windows script and improving on the overall idea of file joining with scripts

Downloads
:!: Import To Your Mega Account First Or You Prevent Others From Downloading It!
If the 4k version is laggy or glitchy on your system try the 1080p version.
Last edited by Rillo on Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Post by thebears73 »

Imported and downloading as we speak, cant wait to give this a try!! Thank you

PS: Looks like there is an option for 2B files as well. is this the case?

PPS: Downloaded and complied the first test run. Will be hooking up over the weekend to give this a try.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Thanks for this. Also just wanna say thanks for doing a Mac/Linux version. So many of the cool tools on here have been Windows only in the past :bow:
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

4k looks really nice :)
EstimHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EstimHero »

This is crazy!
I'm not the hero you Deserve,
But I'm the Estim Hero you've got.

https://estimhero.com/
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

"Okay let's see here, I am wired up, lying naked in my bed, with headset on, now what was it I had to do also?"

Treat this the way you would seeing a movie in a theater

"Ahh right right, and I got my popcorn ready, okay here we go"

:)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Very nice thank you for your work.
Tonight I'm going to try it and see how my cock likes how the orgasm will be.
I'm curious and will report. In any case,
I'm pretty excited about the game

What configuration do you propose for three-phase?
Where channel a? where channel b? where common?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Recommended configurations for estim:

Dual channel:
- left
a) pads on penis, below glans and on underside (above balls)
b) 2 conductive rubber loops (corona and base)
- right
a) bipolar anal plug
b) unipolar anal plug and conductive loop around balls, or a pad below balls on perineuum, or 2 pads on thighs

Triphase
common on head, left on base, right on balls
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I like the random multiple endings concept (unpredictable elements spice things up :-D), and the way you made it compatible with e-stim files.
Thank you very much for doing a Mac version. Files are ready, I can't wait to have the opportunity to dive into Electric Dreams :love:
Many many thanks for this new creation and more generally for your hard work in creating new experiments (saying this reminds me of Mila Azul in Triality :-P )
916f87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 916f87 »

I have always used the estim track, creating a file with six channels, the two front with normal audio, the two empty middle and the two rear with estim audio. Then I reproduced everything with vlc and with voicemeter banana I redirected the audio stream back to another external sound card. Everything worked perfectly and I didn't have to have external programs to synchronize. Now seen this project that generates the different video and audio track every time on the fly, how can I start the video with the normal audio in a sound card and simultaneously the mp3 of the estim track with another audio output. Multifunction player? is there any guide to interface it with some player, maybe vlc itself? and to load the mp3 of estim?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

916f87 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:27 pm ow seen this project that generates the different video and audio track every time on the fly, how can I start the video with the normal audio in a sound card and simultaneously the mp3 of the estim track with another audio output. Multifunction player?
I use ScriptPlayer on Windows. https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer

It can sync to MPC-HC, VLC, HereSphere (DeoVR is same protocol but it is renamed to HereSphere as DeoVR is removing that option) and others. You just change name of mp3 file to be same as name of the video file and ScriptPlayer automatically loads it and plays it in sync. You can choose output device in its settings.

I have 2 scripts for this:
https://mega.nz/file/zi5EnKwQ#gnIy5A5Y6 ... CecgqB_kWg

mklinks is to create 2 symlinks of video file with same name as dual and triphase tracks, so you can add them to script player and play both without having to rename/copy files. It only works on NTFS drive since it creates a symlink instead of making copy of file.

clean is to delete all generated video and audio files so you can run script anew to get new random ending.
Triton13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Triton13 »

edger477 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:40 pm
I use ScriptPlayer on Windows. https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer

It can sync to MPC-HC, VLC, HereSphere (DeoVR is same protocol but it is renamed to HereSphere as DeoVR is removing that option) and others. You just change name of mp3 file to be same as name of the video file and ScriptPlayer automatically loads it and plays it in sync. You can choose output device in its settings.

I have 2 scripts for this:
https://mega.nz/file/zi5EnKwQ#gnIy5A5Y6 ... CecgqB_kWg

mklinks is to create 2 symlinks of video file with same name as dual and triphase tracks, so you can add them to script player and play both without having to rename/copy files. It only works on NTFS drive since it creates a symlink instead of making copy of file.

clean is to delete all generated video and audio files so you can run script anew to get new random ending.
Is there a "how to" regarding how to set up and use ScriptPlayer with HereSphere and VLC? I can't seem to get it to work. Don't mean to derail.

If anyone has issues with freezing or glitching: initially the Electric Dreams script would not work on my PC. It opened, ran a few lines of script then closed. I had to install FFMPEG manually. I also had low framerate glitching/freezing when attempting to play the video on an old version of VLC and MPC. I updated VLC to the latest version and it is now working.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Triton13 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:05 pm Is there a "how to" regarding how to set up and use ScriptPlayer with HereSphere and VLC?

You can use ScriptPlayer as a player (instead of VLC) - it is ok, it builds preview using ffmpeg (need to point to bin/ffmpeg.exe where you have it first time), very nice feature.

You can configure interface to other players in Setings/players.
Heresphere connects to default localhost:23554, and if I recall correctly, this timestamp server runs in HereSphere by default.

For VLC you need to have web interface enabled https://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation ... _and_later
it is a bit more tedious since you have to configure username/pass under LUA (I did not see configuration for web).

IMO is easier to use MPC-HC, just enable web interface in settings:

Then it starts working from ScriptPlayer as it has preconfigured default localhost:13579

Of course, ScriptPlayer like this can run on a different PC and connect to your main one (i.e. I sometimes play estim from laptop while I use desktop for vr), then you'd need to replace localhost with address of your PC where you run video players, and also configure firewall to allow these connections...
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

I can't figure it out. To computer illiterate to make it work.
I look forward to the simple download and play version.
I think your work is topnotch.
Mikeyh1972
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mikeyh1972 »

A great concept and worked like a charm for me... Awesome editing. So nice to have dedicated dual channel estim track. The final estim track jumped in volume for me right at the onset. Nothing too bad but did have to dial it back a bit. Might give it a whack down in Audacity next time before starting. Keep up the amazing work!