Help with vibrator for men: FunFactory's Manta

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Help with vibrator for men: FunFactory's Manta

Post by Alex69 »

Hello, dear Milovana Community.

I've recently been thinking about purchasing my first vibrator. Well, at least my first male vibrator.

The name of this toy is Manta, from Fun Factory. It has two flaps that go around the penis.

The problem is, that it is a bit expensive ($100) and I'm not sure I will enjoy it. Has anyone tried it?
I have tried it on a sex-shop with my hand, and the vibrations feel a bit too strong. After a while my fingers were a bit numb and the sensation was a bit unconfortable. However, I know that my penis is not a finger, so... I don't know.

By the way, my penis is not thin but not very thick either, so the "flaps" will probably hit my dick when it vibrates but... I don't know it without trying it. And because of hygiene, I cannot return a sex toy. I need to know that I'm gonna enjoy it, that's why I'm asking here.

Ideally, I'm looking for a toy that allow me to cum without jerking off, and from what I've read, this toy can achieve it. What I don't want, is a toy so strong that ends up numbing my dick.
Maxim7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Help with vibrator for men: FunFactory's Manta

Post by Maxim7 »

Check Satisfyer Endless Fud vibrator. The side designated for penis is very soft and flexible.

You can use it with https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004556655548.html to have very tight and in same time gentle head stimulation. And such way your lubricant never evaporates.

Another option is masturbators that simulate oral, it is lot of them on aliexpress and other places, but all of them can greatly depend on your size (girth I mean here!).
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help with vibrator for men: FunFactory's Manta

Post by Alex69 »

Okay, quick uptade: The toy is amazing.

Maxim7 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:19 pm Check Satisfyer Endless Fud vibrator. The side designated for penis is very soft and flexible.

You can use it with https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004556655548.html to have very tight and in same time gentle head stimulation. And such way your lubricant never evaporates.

Another option is masturbators that simulate oral, it is lot of them on aliexpress and other places, but all of them can greatly depend on your size (girth I mean here!).
Thank you for providing me a cheaper option, but I read mixed reviews about that one and I preferred to buy the Fun Factory Manta, and it has been a success! I recommend it to everyone.