💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by indyc »

Thorndahl wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:46 am Once again a masterpiece.
Im currently at 40% in legendary mode.
Havent played that much sadly.
Btw u mentioned a new game, when Will it arrive :w00t:
I could get used to that masterpiece term haha, thanks! 40% is a decent amount but legendary mode exists to see what your highest score could be as a competition. If that doesn't appeal to you it is otherwise a "hard mode". The version 1 of the new game, Keystroke, was due to be out already but at this rate will take at least another week. I expect it to be one of the most divisive teases out there. It is more of a video game and not story driven like TOTS.
Kristycookie wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:02 pm Sorry if I'm on the wrong track, but I was curious about...
Spoiler: show
Do Nicole's visions ever lead to any unique interactions or branches? I feel like carrying that through could lead to something but it doesn't seem to?

Same with becoming obsessed with Kylie's pussy

Also you can look at the Jiuweihu pictures until you get addicted to them, but then stop before being forced into the Alina event... does that potentially open anything?

I've been playing around with different paths and trying to see what I can trigger, but I haven't been successful yet.
Not sure what you are sorry about, I love talking about the game - Ask away!
I don't think Nicole's visions can lead to any other unique content that is not the visions themselves. (It does change the ending branch if you have the mark though) On average they are a less risky way to increase your affection with her.

The Kylie pussy obsession can lead to a unique ending with her beyond the normal hypnosis effects through the day.

For the Jiuweihu pictures, having a somewhat high obsession without going overboard will unlock one more vision of her and someone else and make it more likely to see the other "search for your favorite Jiuweihu" scene.
Last edited by indyc on Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spugbutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spugbutter »

indyc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm I expect it to be one of the most decisive teases out there.
What does this mean?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

spugbutter wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:30 pm
indyc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm I expect it to be one of the most decisive teases out there.
What does this mean?
Apologies, I edited the correction - divisive. I expect people to love it or hate it. Probably much less wide appeal compared to TOTS but isn't the world ready for something new and experimental?
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

indyc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm
Maybe I misunderstood something, but I think the ending I'm missing for Alina is
cumming inside her in her world. I tried to do it but my lust rose really fast and I had to edge my soul away before I could get to that point, if it ever comes. Can you give me any advice? I'm on 4/5 endings...
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Kristycookie wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:30 am
indyc wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm
Maybe I misunderstood something, but I think the ending I'm missing for Alina is
cumming inside her in her world. I tried to do it but my lust rose really fast and I had to edge my soul away before I could get to that point, if it ever comes. Can you give me any advice? I'm on 4/5 endings...
I do not think you can pull off cumming in her once you hit the spirit world and if you did I don't think that has it's own ending. If you are missing the "Frisky and Risky" ending I think you achieve that by doing so while she is in her schoolgirl outfit.
Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm sure there will be plenty.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mobilutv wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:49 pm Does the virgin choice in the beginning change something/unlock different Endings or is it just for flavor?
It changes a few interactions, dialog, and lust increases in certain areas. There is also at least 1 ending that is only accessible through virginity.
Vydral
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Vydral »

Fantastic follow up to the prior version. the MILF/Family addition has been my favorite part. I've unlocked the different modes and tried them out. To be honest my favorite part of the the prior version was the unlimited code that I requested once I got far enough. There's just so many avenues especially in this one that I want to explore but I am limited in time. If you do have any code that adds souls or could implement one would be great. Just for the normal mode. Not for the special ones.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Vydral wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:35 pm Fantastic follow up to the prior version. the MILF/Family addition has been my favorite part. I've unlocked the different modes and tried them out. To be honest my favorite part of the the prior version was the unlimited code that I requested once I got far enough. There's just so many avenues especially in this one that I want to explore but I am limited in time. If you do have any code that adds souls or could implement one would be great. Just for the normal mode. Not for the special ones.
I'm glad you liked the new family stuff. The soul code was replaced by the invincible mode which should be the same other than also making it impossible to lose based off of affection.

I am also probably a week away from having a completed timer skip version available on f95zone and patreon.com/indycent (I barely published 3.0 so I doubt the timer version can be published). That should go a long way to help those with limited time speed it all up!
AFro62
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFro62 »

I seem to remember a girl named Karma. She seemed very intriguing. But I can't seem to find her anymore. Maybe I'm thinking of a different tease.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

AFro62 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:51 pm I seem to remember a girl named Karma. She seemed very intriguing. But I can't seem to find her anymore. Maybe I'm thinking of a different tease.
There is a Karma on a Christmas run but not a ton of content for her. Intriguing sure is one way to put it haha.
stardes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stardes »

Love the new content, thank you so much! The variety just makes me lose myself in the story for hours at a time.

Mrs. Capone and the new Megan content was truly a masterstroke. 8-)

One question about Autumn:
What action defines if she's an angel or a succubus at the end? I'm pretty sure I got a succubus ending with her once but now I'm unable to repeat it. Or did I dream it? :smile:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

stardes wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:29 pm Love the new content, thank you so much! The variety just makes me lose myself in the story for hours at a time.

Mrs. Capone and the new Megan content was truly a masterstroke. 8-)

One question about Autumn:
What action defines if she's an angel or a succubus at the end? I'm pretty sure I got a succubus ending with her once but now I'm unable to repeat it. Or did I dream it? :smile:
Yeah, just like I lose myself for days trying to edit this silly thing haha. I'm glad you love it so much!
As tempted as I am to let you believe you dreamed it all up haha - It is a random chance not based off of the player at all. However it drops the slightest hint here and there what she will be in that playthrough.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

I cant find the way to have sex with Quintons ex and I believe it should be possible. I always get cheated on or Qinton cheat with the other Angel...
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Longplay1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:23 pm I cant find the way to have sex with Quintons ex and I believe it should be possible. I always get cheated on or Qinton cheat with the other Angel...
His ex, Sirena, requires you to be in constant contact with her starting with the first phone option when you are at the front door and locked out. From then on Sirena's main 1 on 1 ending with you requires you to have fairly high alpha stat. There is also a Sirena/Gabbie ending that also requires high alpha. Let me know if you need more help!
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

indyc wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:26 am
Longplay1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:23 pm I cant find the way to have sex with Quintons ex and I believe it should be possible. I always get cheated on or Qinton cheat with the other Angel...
His ex, Sirena, requires you to be in constant contact with her starting with the first phone option when you are at the front door and locked out. From then on Sirena's main 1 on 1 ending with you requires you to have fairly high alpha stat. There is also a Sirena/Gabbie ending that also requires high alpha. Let me know if you need more help!
Sirena/Gabbie meaning when she arrives at the sex scene with Quinton and Sirena? I was going mainly with high Alpha stat and cant get any other options. Is there any other conversation that I have to trigger other than the first call?? After last SMS received from Sirena, I get to decide If I want Quinton for myslef or (share?) him with Sirena. One trigger SIrena having sex with Quinton and the other Gabbie with Quinton. Is this conversation the only deciding factor? Am I mission something?