💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by indyc »

ddongboy08 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:00 pm Just wanted to follow-up and see if there's chance the fix has been uploaded to the server?
Nope I try multiple times every day and it has failed every time.
makovoc wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:07 pm I've seen that lust is gradually rising for some reason by 1 every few seconds. Is that a feature or a bug?
It depends where. If it is while viewing a gallery it is a feature. Most other places would be a bug.
makovoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by makovoc »

indyc wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:19 pm It depends where. If it is while viewing a gallery it is a feature. Most other places would be a bug.
It was only 1 time, smth bugged and lust was rising even during Lana scenes

Btw, for some reason when starting "skip to upstairs" and "skip further" send me to the same place (upstairs)
glp222
Explorer
Explorer

Post by glp222 »

Hey indyc,

thank you so much for this amazing Update! Really love all the additions and can't wait to explore as much as possible. :love:

Also really exited about the other tease you are working on, sounds promising.

And as mentioned one page one, I'd also be interested in some sort of patreon page or whatever to give a litte bit back for all the work and the great hours I spent with it.
stardes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stardes »

Just stumbled upon the fact, that there's a version 3.0! :w00t:

Haven't played yet but I'm sure I'm gonna fall in love with the content. :yes:

Thank you again, indyc & gang! :love: :love: :love:

ps. Please take my money when you start a Patreon or something similar.
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Jassinov »

Possible bug:
Spoiler: show
Game/save froze on me after the blackout with Charles and I had to restart my game. I guess that's not supposed to happen, right?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

makovoc wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:48 am
indyc wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:19 pm It depends where. If it is while viewing a gallery it is a feature. Most other places would be a bug.
It was only 1 time, smth bugged and lust was rising even during Lana scenes

Btw, for some reason when starting "skip to upstairs" and "skip further" send me to the same place (upstairs)
I can see how it would cause this some times. I can fix it but who knows when it ever will let me upload it.
glp222 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:08 pm Hey indyc,

thank you so much for this amazing Update! Really love all the additions and can't wait to explore as much as possible. :love:

Also really exited about the other tease you are working on, sounds promising.

And as mentioned one page one, I'd also be interested in some sort of patreon page or whatever to give a litte bit back for all the work and the great hours I spent with it.
Of course, you are welcome! I was hoping to have that other tease out by now but that has been delayed a bit. I'll let you know when I have a patreon up, the plan is to launch it with the next tease.
stardes wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:27 pm Just stumbled upon the fact, that there's a version 3.0! :w00t:

Haven't played yet but I'm sure I'm gonna fall in love with the content. :yes:

Thank you again, indyc & gang! :love: :love: :love:

ps. Please take my money when you start a Patreon or something similar.
I'll let you know when it is up, thank you for the support! What do you think of the new content so far?
Jassinov wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:09 am Possible bug:
Game/save froze on me after the blackout with Charles and I had to restart my game. I guess that's not supposed to happen, right?
After reviewing it quite a bit my assumption is that you were also hit by the Anissa crash that the servers won't let me upload the fix to. This assumption is only true if Anissa was close to the highest soul and it gave the dreaded message "You try to wake up from the blackout and can only feel passion." I'm sorry this happens. It pains me when people get freezes when the fix is so easy if the servers were faster.

I had one successful sample upload out of around 50 failures so I am more hopeful that I can actually get it republished in the near future without it ruining the live tease altogether.
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Jassinov »

indyc wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:55 am
After reviewing it quite a bit my assumption is that you were also hit by the Anissa crash that the servers won't let me upload the fix to. This assumption is only true if Anissa was close to the highest soul and it gave the dreaded message "You try to wake up from the blackout and can only feel passion." I'm sorry this happens. It pains me when people get freezes when the fix is so easy if the servers were faster.

I had one successful sample upload out of around 50 failures so I am more hopeful that I can actually get it republished in the near future without it ruining the live tease altogether.
Yep, you are right. That was exactly it! Of course, it's not a deal breaker but annoying nonetheless. Does not prevent me from restarting to experience all this fabulous content :D
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by cristovaop »

A bug?
I got to the second part of the mansion, was reduced to 1 soul by Anissa and lost it to Nikki in the guest bathroom. Game over, but I'm stuck in the spirit world where I can only feel passion. No button is available to be clicked.

Savegame is:
Æ4ApàtBTWg1EÀ13,2\u0-0ad4\u00ad1\u00adCð³-³³,6ñð,4,2³µµ³³³³µµ³-µ³ßErickàErickÀʳ³µµ-µ³³³³³,2µµµ³³ðððð,3ð-,4µµ³³³³,3,2ð³³µ³³³³-µ³³,4³µ³µ³³³µ³³³³µð³-³µð³³ððµ³µ³³³ðµ³³³³³-³³µ³³,4³³³³µ\u00ad:ñ-0µµ³³³³ðððððð,3,3³³³-³µ³ßÐiÜaû2à3.0.0À˵³-µµ,8,7³³µ³³µ³³³µµ³³³-,[]³³³³µµ³³³µµ³³³µ³,-7,2µð³³³µµµ³µ,8,8,5,-3,3,7³³³ññ³\u00adï19-30329829³³³ð³³³³³ß00-0000202ÀËð³³ð³³³³³ð³-³³³³³µððµ³ð,6ñ³³ðð³,-2³³³³³³ð³³³\u00adï19-27435184ð³³µ³µ³³ð³³ñ-ð³³µ]-dt1
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

cristovaop wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:57 pm A bug?
I got to the second part of the mansion, was reduced to 1 soul by Anissa and lost it to Nikki in the guest bathroom. Game over, but I'm stuck in the spirit world where I can only feel passion. No button is available to be clicked.

Savegame is:
Æ4ApàtBTWg1EÀ13,2\u0-0ad4\u00ad1\u00adCð³-³³,6ñð,4,2³µµ³³³³µµ³-µ³ßErickàErickÀʳ³µµ-µ³³³³³,2µµµ³³ðððð,3ð-,4µµ³³³³,3,2ð³³µ³³³³-µ³³,4³µ³µ³³³µ³³³³µð³-³µð³³ððµ³µ³³³ðµ³³³³³-³³µ³³,4³³³³µ\u00ad:ñ-0µµ³³³³ðððððð,3,3³³³-³µ³ßÐiÜaû2à3.0.0À˵³-µµ,8,7³³µ³³µ³³³µµ³³³-,[]³³³³µµ³³³µµ³³³µ³,-7,2µð³³³µµµ³µ,8,8,5,-3,3,7³³³ññ³\u00adï19-30329829³³³ð³³³³³ß00-0000202ÀËð³³ð³³³³³ð³-³³³³³µððµ³ð,6ñ³³ðð³,-2³³³³³³ð³³³\u00adï19-27435184ð³³µ³µ³³ð³³ñ-ð³³µ]-dt1
Yep, that is the same Anissa ending known crash. As of 1 minute ago I think I finally fixed after over a week of failed uploads!
quidarenth
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by quidarenth »

Hey can i get a code or a cheat sheet about how meet all nicole requriments and the sissy ones i cant find them
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

quidarenth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:44 pm Hey can i get a code or a cheat sheet about how meet all nicole requriments and the sissy ones i cant find them
Hey, thanks for stopping by and giving me your first post! I am not sure what you mean by all the Nicole requirements. If you mean all of her scenes that is a ridiculous amount to keep track of and I probably don't even remember half of it haha. If you mean endings there are in-game ending hints if you have around 17% completion.

If you already saw those hints and it still doesn't make enough sense (or you want to know more about scenes) send me a message and I'm happy to PM you some details. Because you mentioned sissy specifically these are some general guidelines with her:
When you first get inside there is a shower option. When you do this there will be a bra that is left behind. If you try them on or hide them you will later be able to "hide in one of the bedrooms". After that there is more you can do to get some sissy content but I'll leave it there to not spoil it further until you want me to.

If you have higher Nicole affection than the other succubi, later in the game when you visit the gym it should be Nicole you visit. If you fail her challenge by not impressing her (high beta increases chance of failure) it will open up some new potential sissy options.

There is also Anissa sissy content towards the very end that opens up by... doing sissy-like things throughout your play and having her affection more than 1.
elyonash
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by elyonash »

Amazing job! This tease just never ends in terms of content and surprises, and the hint system looks really helpful to uncover those :)

There's actually some hints I wanted to ask you about...
The last hints about Lana mention something about the player going by a nickname (?). I guess that's why at some point she asks if we would like to be called something else. Can you give some extra help on that?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

elyonash wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:26 am Amazing job! This tease just never ends in terms of content and surprises, and the hint system looks really helpful to uncover those :)

There's actually some hints I wanted to ask you about...
The last hints about Lana mention something about the player going by a nickname (?). I guess that's why at some point she asks if we would like to be called something else. Can you give some extra help on that?
First post thank you! At this point I too am endlessly surprised because I forgot much of the content. I sent a PM about that spoiler with more details but for everyone else:
on her is the most important part of that hint. It can be name or nickname.
Thorndahl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thorndahl »

Once again a masterpiece.
Im currently at 40% in legendary mode.
Havent played that much sadly.
Btw u mentioned a new game, when Will it arrive :w00t:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

Sorry if I'm on the wrong track, but I was curious about...
Do Nicole's visions ever lead to any unique interactions or branches? I feel like carrying that through could lead to something but it doesn't seem to?

Same with becoming obsessed with Kylie's pussy

Also you can look at the Jiuweihu pictures until you get addicted to them, but then stop before being forced into the Alina event... does that potentially open anything?

I've been playing around with different paths and trying to see what I can trigger, but I haven't been successful yet.