💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by Sissycow »

Loving this game and wish I had known about it sooner. I do have a question though, I found it because it has a feminization tag. I've a played a few times and came across panties and wore them but have yet to see any content with them or feminization. Am I missing something or not talking to the right succubus?

Also can I just say I really love the Easter one so far.
Pinkygen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Pinkygen »

Sissycow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:48 am Loving this game and wish I had known about it sooner. I do have a question though, I found it because it has a feminization tag. I've a played a few times and came across panties and wore them but have yet to see any content with them or feminization. Am I missing something or not talking to the right succubus?

What you encounter can pay off near the end (I think only when Anissa likes you). Otherwise, when you first enter the house and go to the bedroom, you can run across Nicole and she might toss some stuff your way that you can take and wear soon after.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Campione54xg wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:18 am Yeah this little loop isn't anything major but the first bug I mentioned while still easy to avoid it's still something to consider, You are able to visit kylie anissa and nikki upstairs right?(obs I remembered it wrong, you are also able to visit nicole, in valentine that I visited nikki while upstairs) I visited nikki first and by mistake clicked on "check your phone" I got sent downstairs and had to repeat the process of going upstairs again then nikki wasn't avaiable to visit only kylie and anissa and after I visited both I got stuck there without being able to advance again and had to restart the run, just something to note hope it helps you.
Dang, that doesn't sound like the bug I fixed. I am hoping that it doesn't remain in ver 3.1 that is out on F95zone because I don't know what would be causing that.
Sissycow wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:48 am Loving this game and wish I had known about it sooner. I do have a question though, I found it because it has a feminization tag. I've a played a few times and came across panties and wore them but have yet to see any content with them or feminization. Am I missing something or not talking to the right succubus?

Pinkygen wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:11 am What you encounter can pay off near the end (I think only when Anissa likes you). Otherwise, when you first enter the house and go to the bedroom, you can run across Nicole and she might toss some stuff your way that you can take and wear soon after.
I'm glad you love it Sissycow and thank you for your first Post Pinky! Yes, some of the underwear wearing pays off towards the end of the game with Anissa (needs at least 2 or 3 panty wearing events). However, Pinky is right in that there is earlier content with Nicole triggered by wearing panties when you first get into the house. There is also some similar content with the Nicole gym scene if you disappoint her. A word of warning however, is that much of the described Nicole scenes are male to female transformation and might not satisfy a sissy lover.
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

Thank you both for the answers
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

Hello, my game freezed after when i wanted to trigger "Betrayal" end with Christie. I disagreed Anissa and Christie in previous room and when i got moved in interior i got game freeze. Code of my save Æ2cwàtLebJKfÀ2ðð\u00-ad6\u00adF\u00ad0³³³-\u00adK,2,2ð,2µµµ³³³-³³³³³³ß123à123Àʳ³³³-³³³³³³ð³³µ³³ððððððð³-³³³³³ð,2ð³³³µ³³³³³³ð-³³³³³³³³³³³³³ð³³³ð³³-ð\u00ad/³³³³³µð³³³³³-³³³µ³³ð³µ³³³ðñ0³µ³³³-³ððððððð,2³³³³³³ßû@8-à3.0.0Àʳ³³³ñð³³³µ³³-³³³³³µ³³,[]³³³³³³³³³-³³³³³µµ\u00ad/ñ³ð³³³-³³³³³,3,3,3,2,2,3³µ³-ð,2³\u00adð047474119-8³³³ð³³³³³ß000000000-ÀÊð³³ñ³³³³µð³³³µ³³³ñ-ð³³ðððµ³ðð³ð³³³³³³ð³-³³ðð³³³³µ³³ð³³\u00ad-\u002dð³³µµ]-rgd
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

putkarak wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:18 pm Hello, my game freezed after when i wanted to trigger "Betrayal" end with Christie. I disagreed Anissa and Christie in previous room and when i got moved in interior i got game freeze. Code of my save Æ2cwàtLebJKfÀ2ðð\u00-ad6\u00adF\u00ad0³³³-\u00adK,2,2ð,2µµµ³³³-³³³³³³ß123à123Àʳ³³³-³³³³³³ð³³µ³³ððððððð³-³³³³³ð,2ð³³³µ³³³³³³ð-³³³³³³³³³³³³³ð³³³ð³³-ð\u00ad/³³³³³µð³³³³³-³³³µ³³ð³µ³³³ðñ0³µ³³³-³ððððððð,2³³³³³³ßû@8-à3.0.0Àʳ³³³ñð³³³µ³³-³³³³³µ³³,[]³³³³³³³³³-³³³³³µµ\u00ad/ñ³ð³³³-³³³³³,3,3,3,2,2,3³µ³-ð,2³\u00adð047474119-8³³³ð³³³³³ß000000000-ÀÊð³³ñ³³³³µð³³³µ³³³ñ-ð³³ðððµ³ðð³ð³³³³³³ð³-³³ðð³³³³µ³³ð³³\u00ad-\u002dð³³µµ]-rgd
I'm back from travels now and I'm really sorry this happened. I can see what happened but I don't know how it was caused or how to easily get you out of this. I'll send you some links to see the scenes it leads into.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Bazzlad69 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:07 pm Hey man! Fantastic tease by the way! I've gotten to 83% and have seen other people asking for a soul code, would love to tey and get to as close to 100% as possible!
Posting here because this is the active thread for TOTS. Thanks so much for enjoying it so much and letting me know!

Assuming you are playing on 3.0, there is no soul code anymore. It was replaced by the superior invincible mode that unlocks around 15% completion or so (If I remember correctly).

If I can ever get 3.1 published on Milovana through additional compression, it has twice as fast unlocks but mainly optional timer skips!
makovoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by makovoc »

Considering Lana ending, what does "Your name matches a certain something on her" mean? How to move towards this route?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

makovoc wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:30 pm Considering Lana ending, what does "Your name matches a certain something on her" mean? How to move towards this route?
There have been a few others with that question - she has a
Spoiler: show
tattoo by her butt
Essentially that was someone near and dear to her long ago - her first protected.
Bazzlad69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bazzlad69 »

indyc wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:00 pm
Bazzlad69 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:07 pm Hey man! Fantastic tease by the way! I've gotten to 83% and have seen other people asking for a soul code, would love to tey and get to as close to 100% as possible!
Posting here because this is the active thread for TOTS. Thanks so much for enjoying it so much and letting me know!

Assuming you are playing on 3.0, there is no soul code anymore. It was replaced by the superior invincible mode that unlocks around 15% completion or so (If I remember correctly).

If I can ever get 3.1 published on Milovana through additional compression, it has twice as fast unlocks but mainly optional timer skips!
Oh yeah but it says "(least content)" next the option, was unsure about what this meant specifically
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Bazzlad69 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:59 am
indyc wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:00 pm

Oh yeah but it says "(least content)" next the option, was unsure about what this meant specifically
It was my misguided attempt to have people not load up god mode right off the bat and to try the tease as it was meant to be played at least once (normal mode). It does lock you out of a few endings and easy mode checks but it still has at least 98+% of the same content. This wording was changed for later versions which I sure hope I can manage to finally upload here.
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

love it! any guides on how to get the endings? its a little tedious using the in game menu version
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

sxdoctor wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:30 pm love it! any guides on how to get the endings? its a little tedious using the in game menu version
I'm glad you love it! There is no one brave enough to write a novel of a walkthrough, myself included. However, I'm happy to give you additional details for any character you want me to focus on giving more help for! Feel free to PM.
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

game freezes at a certain point in a annisa ending :( so sad :(
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

sxdoctor wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:30 pm game freezes at a certain point in a annisa ending :( so sad :(
Yeah, unfortunately this part got deleted/left out in the merging. I'm still trying to upload 3.1 with the fix and haven't succeeded yet.