💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by indyc »

After nearly a year of work since ver 2.4, the final major content update is out!
Several new characters and expansions on nearly every existing character. If 61 endings weren't enough - have 41 more!
🛡️The soul code has been replaced by an unlockable invincible mode.🛡️

Despite a full blown succubeta testing team, the sheer scale means you are bound to find some oddities so please let me know anything you find that needs improvement.

Because of the Milovana size constraints that I barely skirted past with fapnip's tools and months of re-organizing to compress it our TOTS journey is nearing its end.

Every release has me shaking in anticipation. Thank you all so very much for taking this journey for me!!!👏

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=63744

❗ - I probably broke something else but after over 20 upload attempts today I THINK the Anissa ending bug is fixed!

patreon.com/indycent - If you want any commissioned scenes in Trials of the Succubi or Keystroke
Last edited by indyc on Wed May 03, 2023 1:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by lmind »

Incredible! This has more endings than some teases have pages. I can't wait to check it out!
Spoiler: show
As a technical matter, I'm curious. How do you know when you are approaching the limits of storage, etc.? What kinds of optimizations did you implement?
-lmind
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

lmind wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:02 am Incredible! This has more endings than some teases have pages. I can't wait to check it out!
As a technical matter, I'm curious. How do you know when you are approaching the limits of storage, etc.? What kinds of optimizations did you implement?
-lmind
I know when I "approach" the limits by having it fail to edit or upload tons of times at certain size levels and having to shrink it back down to a manageable size before it can be used again. The optimizations are un-nesting if statements, compressing text, turning photos into files, combining as many eval statements as possible, using functions for repeat actions, editing the tease in 2 to 3 separate teases and then merging them together into something that would otherwise be un-editable, using json minifiers and tons of other tools that fapnip came up with. I honestly came in with no coding knowledge whatsoever so everyone has been a big help and assume that I know more than I do.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

RIP Fapnip... :(
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
DSG_Sabrewulf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DSG_Sabrewulf »

Just gotta say I'm loving the mother in law and the new Megan content. Although I can't seem to progress further with the mother after having sex in her bed room. This is a 10/10 update and I'm already about 40% through it.
I checked the hints that you can have an affair and go to her house, by chance can you let this one know the process?
Grabjarne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Grabjarne »

I'm very excited to play the newest version of this immense erotic adventure :D
The old cheat code to get more souls is not working, is there another that does?
scatfanj
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by scatfanj »

Thank you. Long wait for this one but it's worthy. Doesn't the soul code work anymore?. Thanks again!!
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggles »

Fantastic update. Really enjoyed the aggressive Asian girl a lot. One question: how do you save?
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

wiggles wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:29 pm Fantastic update. Really enjoyed the aggressive Asian girl a lot. One question: how do you save?
It saves automatically when save icon appears in your status, I think
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mobilutv wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:17 am Big props to you and everyone else who worked on it. Really makes me want to donate in some way, do you have a patreon maybe?
I'm flattered - thank you. I actually do plan to release a patreon when I release the first version of my second tease, Keystroke, in the next 2 weeks or so. It is a videogame-like combat game with very little story. I expect it to be pretty decisive for how unique it is.
DSG_Sabrewulf wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:42 am Just gotta say I'm loving the mother in law and the new Megan content. Although I can't seem to progress further with the mother after having sex in her bed room. This is a 10/10 update and I'm already about 40% through it.
I checked the hints that you can have an affair and go to her house, by chance can you let this one know the process?
Wow, that is really quick for 40%! Don't burn yourself out.
Much of the MIL content opens up when she catches you doing dirty stuff. I can be more specific but there are several "opportunities".
fenway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:06 am RIP Fapnip... :(
I think their life is a lot more comfortable without all of this drama - (at least that was the expectation) .But very much so: missing them is quite immense.
Grabjarne wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:02 am I'm very excited to play the newest version of this immense erotic adventure :D
The old cheat code to get more souls is not working, is there another that does?
scatfanj wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:29 am Thank you. Long wait for this one but it's worthy. Doesn't the soul code work anymore?. Thanks again!!
Yes, I edited the OP to show that the soul code has been replaced by the unlockable invincible mode.
wiggles wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:29 pm Fantastic update. Really enjoyed the aggressive Asian girl a lot. One question: how do you save?
Aggressive Asian... haha. As @LegalizeRanch surmised (thanks) -the game automatically saves whenever your hud shows a 💾 which happens pretty often. To reload that save just come back to the tease and it will ask you if you wanted to continue where you left off.

Thank you everyone!
Grabjarne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Grabjarne »

Invincible mode sounds awesome!
Can I ask what the requirements are to unlock it? I love this tease, but I think I've spent an almost unhealthy amount of time over the releases, hehe.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Grabjarne wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:14 pm Invincible mode sounds awesome!
Can I ask what the requirements are to unlock it? I love this tease, but I think I've spent an almost unhealthy amount of time over the releases, hehe.
You need around 17% completion to unlock it. There are several other unlockables to find as well.

Unfortunately someone discovered a pretty big bug on Anissa's lose all your soul to her endings. I'm trying to fix it but the servers aren't letting me upload another json to edit.
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

I like new action with asian and MILF addiction. How to choose MILF addiction on 1st start?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

putkarak wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:10 pm I like new action with asian and MILF addiction. How to choose MILF addiction on 1st start?
I honestly never thought to include the MILF addiction at the start but it's an intriguing idea. Sadly that one isn't built to handle it in that way because there are other triggers that are dependent on that variable without big changes. I'm also still struggling to get the crash fix uploaded and can't even do that simple thing yet. I'm glad you like the addiction additions though, was excited to hear what people thought.
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

I got my 1st ending in 3.0 version. Its sissy end in gym with Nicole. In 2.4 version i thinked neither fiance is t-girl. Will you add trans girls in next patches? Thanks.